Jubby

I thought things like that would be fun :) Using an assassin lets you glitch the game to control enemies whenever you want then >:3 I didn't think I'd do most skills, seeing as they're... Not really all that awesome to begin with, but I thought maybe if I could do something like a couple different levels of Crit bonus (Like I think FE10 has +5,+10,+15, and +20) would be interesting. :P Also, Pick was a neat skill. :) (It made rogues make more sense, too :P)

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked Pick, but I didn't really use it much, since Rogues are a bit more fragile than Assassins for me. But yeah, the different levels of crit bonus would be nice. You also forgot Volke's almighty +25 to crit in your list. If I may ask, what skills ARE you considering then? Just please don't say Sure Strike. If you do, I swear...I will launch a boot at your head a la DK64.

Well, since skills aren't really in the cards for me atm, the ones I mentioned above were the only ones I'd really even dream of doing :P I can't program the skills in myself as of now, so I don't know if they're even possible :(

Hell I'd settle for figuring out how to HAVE multiple Crit + skills. but skills don't seem to be in the cards so instead. What kind of progress are you making Jubby, still editing the custom animations?

Yup. My FE10 soldier base is pretty much complete, it's even eCut approved :3 I'm just fiddling with the shield a bit, but I don't know if I'll end up changing it or not :P Maybe in a while we could figure out multiple crits... Also, I've started on an edited Lyon for a better arch sage class.. I was scrolling through eCut's gallery and got inspired, so yeah XD I plan on just making the stills first and then going and animating them... That's about it at the moment. Oh I've got an axe cavalier sprite my friend is formatting too, and if I've started anything else I don't remember :$

Also, I have the flu, so fuck life >:'(

Well you have the flu, I accidentally stepped on my laptop screen and have to send it off to get replaced (thankfully under warranty, and I wasn't doing the project on it) Although it's good to hear about the Axe Cavalier. And the soldier. I was hunting around google looking for a better female Mercenary (for the Echidna Spotlight) when I discovered a Colm Soldier edit. It's amazing what you can find buried on the net. It's like spelunking, only with sprite sheets.

Do you happen to have the Colm soldier one? I remembered looking at it a while ago but the person deleted it I think :(

Edit: never mind, I got it :P Also, my friend is working on a female mercenary, so nooo worries :3

Edited by Jubby

Maps are indeed more important. It also seems to smell like progress around this thread. Also, I hope you feel better Jubby. Having the flu SUCKS. Also, I wonder what your FE10-esque soldier sprite looks like. You've got me curious you son of a gun. Also, I may have missed reading the answer to the question if it was asked, so if it was and was answered, forgive me, but do you have a plan on how many chapters there will be?

Umm a chapter count, not yet, but at least the 30 chapters of FE7, and more if it needs it :P This is what the FE10 soldier's base is looking like at the moment:

FE10soldier3.png

Although I'm probably going to change the shield around a bit, I think I mentioned that earlier :3

Edit: And thank you for your sympathies, the flu is indeed pretty awful :/ although next to mono, which I had last year around this time, it's not so bad :P

Edited by Jubby

Well, guys, Rey was awesome enough to upload this for me, so I'll probably be doing it based on one of these two :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHN-Por02g&feature=player_embedded

Which do you think? ;)

Well...I'd like the non-killer one. It honestly looks to be more of a killer blow to me. Also, to your soldier sprite: -drool- Seriously, I am jealous. I wonder what the promotion'll look like? If there is one I mean. Keep up the good work Jubby!

Edited by Ssbmfreak36