Jubby

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit @Female soldier! (I am equally excited for such a character and just to share with you guys, my brother and I are analyzing RD's soldier animation and this one'll likely be based off of that if it turns out okay)

And the male peg knight thing.. I'll count your vote but I don't think enough people are for it to include it :( Plus sprites, and then there's the part about it being mainly female only (I know earlier games had male ones but I never played them so it doesn't influence me as much)

@Esme, me tooooo, I always love using shamans :3 Gonna have to come up with one awesome tactician palette to do the shaman-badassness justice though :D

Otherwise just wanna say thanks for all the votes guys! So many classes are tied up it's gonna be pretty tough :O

@Esme, me tooooo, I always love using shamans :3 Gonna have to come up with one awesome tactician palette to do the shaman-badassness justice though :D

Aw, yeah! I'm pretty excited now! :>

Good luck on your hack!

Edited by Esme

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with having female versions of every class. I would rather see more classes to choose from than "the same class but with breasts".

Female pirate, male brigand or pirate.

Pirates having different promo than brigands.

What would they promote into, then?

I don't understand why people are so obsessed with having female versions of every class. I would rather see more classes to choose from than "the same class but with breasts".

What would they promote into, then?

Privateers, Captains, Rubber-Men? Other sea-faring class names?

Or did you mean existing class? In which case, pretty much nothing because Pirates always get the Bandit side of the stick

Edited by Onmi

Iknowright :O But lawl that was my main issue with it too, otherwise I think it looks pretty good, butyeah XD Bytheway I have a female mercenary animation on the way :D I've also started analyzing RD's soldier animations :P

Hi everybody. I'm back, yay~ It's been what, a day? Anywaaaaaaaay, several people have talked about this but if it's ever TRULY been well implemented I've never heard of it. What do you guys think about GBA 3rd tier classes?

lol, I have the hacking aspect all figured out :P Also deranger I have little sorta bonuses to make sure promotion is still interesting, and may make the level limit 15 to make it work in 30 chapters :D