Jubby

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIIIIIIRE.png

now i just need to think up a name for this thing

but yeah new title screen thing. I want to change the axe & sword at some point but too lazy to try to actually sprite anything right now ;/

the fire was a bit tricky to figure out at first, but worth it <3

FIIIIIIRE.png

now i just need to think up a name for this thing

but yeah new title screen thing. I want to change the axe & sword at some point but too lazy to try to actually sprite anything right now ;/

the fire was a bit tricky to figure out at first, but worth it <3

Ermehgawd I was thinking of using that FE11 "Fire Emblem" too!

• 3 months later...

Uhhh bump?

I was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the Blessed weapons from FE13... I think I could add something like that pretty easily with a bit of ASM magic.

Do you guys like the idea or is it kinda pointless? Looking forward to hearing some opinions~

Also if anyone has any other ideas they think would be cool you can post those as well and although I doubt I can do them if I can I probably will

okay if anyone is actually reading this again, I realized today that I've basically been dodging getting this hack actually rolling so I spent like 2 1/2 hours on character placement today and am hoping to have the first chapter up and rolling as soon as I get enough mugs. You'll have screenies soon enough!

Edited by Jubby

I worked on events and that from 9 to 3 am yesterday :P As soon as the text gets written for the characters and stuff (and once I hammer out whatever errors the events give me) there'll be screenshots.

• 1 month later...

Don't necropost, please. If you have a question then PM Jubby instead of necroposting.