Jubby

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or the possibility that the first chapter could only have MU as the PC also makes dancer not the best option

jubby already said you get several allies on c1

also juddy will dancers have any non dancing abilities like magic staves or swords?

Probably not, they're broken enough as it is.

Jubby's first map looks like it'll accomodate at least 5-6 player characters so I don't believe DancerMU will really be an issue. I sure as hell hope she promotes, though.

"Congratulations! Your Dancer evolved into a Dancier! Dancier is trying to learn Filla's Might, but she already knows 4 moves..."

...oh crap, that's Pokemon

Fire Emblem:

"Dancer -> Prostitute"

HP -10

Strength +10

Skill +20

Speed +10

Luck = 0

Defense = 0

Resistance = 0

also juddy will dancers have any non dancing abilities like magic staves or swords?

a) what the hell is a juddy, and

b) no, as has been voiced before in threads such as DoF's, dancers with staves/weapons are useless because they can just dance for someone else with staves/weapons who probably has better stats

Fire Emblem:

"Dancer -> Prostitute"

HP -10

Strength +10

Skill +20

Speed +10

Luck = 0

Defense = 0

Resistance = 0

Seriously considering using this

I don't know if this was answered before or not, and if it wasn't I don't mean to sound greedy or mean or anything like that, but I was wondering if you were ever going to release the ASM function of the My Unit hack. I specifically talking about classes replacing affinities sort of thing. If not, that's fine, I'm just curious. Thanks.

a) what the hell is a juddy, and

b) no, as has been voiced before in threads such as DoF's, dancers with staves/weapons are useless because they can just dance for someone else with staves/weapons who probably has better stats

Seriously considering using this

a juddy is jubby typed by someone with no typing skills

b i understand that it is not practical for a dancer to attack or heal but if there is no healer then it would be useful, also having a weapon makes them not totally defenseless and for argument that a dancer shuld be protected i feel i should state that unless it is being surrounded by 8 units it can be hit by any average unit assuming a map with only plains

though i dont actually care i just like voicing my opinion and debating ideas

also please let there be a prostitute class it would be quite funny

But the enemy phaaasseeeeee.

wellllll we don't wanna make them OP eitherrrrrr

I don't know if this was answered before or not, and if it wasn't I don't mean to sound greedy or mean or anything like that, but I was wondering if you were ever going to release the ASM function of the My Unit hack. I specifically talking about classes replacing affinities sort of thing. If not, that's fine, I'm just curious. Thanks.

We (i.e. Blazer, since he actually did all the ASM work for it) will be releasing it at a later point in time. It's going to be exclusive to my hack for a while before we release it though, to give it time to grow in support and uniqueness and whatnot. (I hope you understand, I don't wanna appear selfish/greedy either in withholding it, but... :P)

sod it let's go

Cavalier

Wyvern Rider

Armour Knight

Mercenary (Myrm's too close statwise to thief, and there's an animation out there for female)

Archer

Soldier

Nomad

Thief

Brigand due to ecut's existing female animation for it

Mage

Monk (Lucius for female animation)

Shaman

Edited by Furetchen

We (i.e. Blazer, since he actually did all the ASM work for it) will be releasing it at a later point in time. It's going to be exclusive to my hack for a while before we release it though, to give it time to grow in support and uniqueness and whatnot. (I hope you understand, I don't wanna appear selfish/greedy either in withholding it, but... :P)

Oh okay, that's fine. At least you're actually planning on releasing it, so that others can use it too for their hacks. Thanks. biggrin.gif

okay blazer doesn't know how ASM hack, he uhhh.. found it

if you bug him for asm he'll take down the ultimate tutorial and this patch will never be released and just PROBLEMS WILL HAPPEN so nubs don't bug blazer for asm