Nintendo Direct Feb 2012 Trailer

Wooster

The Laguz-thing looks like it's the same thing as this baddie on the bottom-right:

Especially what with that drool in his mouth. Either ferals are coming back or demon possesion of some sort... What's to say they're not normally demons? And that the one in the trailer that seemed recruitable/a recruit is a rarity.

The name of the baddie is "zombie." Or more directly translated, "corpse soldier"

Time to bring out our shotguns, SF.

Edited by skitarii

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found god.

This should be the best FE yet.

FUCK.

Also I felt the butterflies represented the heroes might in a way that can summon the calm beauty of fighting for a good cause whilst all else is falling apart. To be so gentle and still avoid the power of monsters.

Blah blah blah. I'm no poet leave me alone.

I just didn't want 'justice' handed to me for being elated and only saying this looks awesome haha.

Edited by Lokiyuna

Also I felt the butterflies represented the heroes might in a way that can summon the calm beauty of fighting for a good cause whilst all else is falling apart. To be so gentle and still avoid the power of monsters.

Blah blah blah. I'm no poet leave me alone.

Oh dear god

What even is this

It makes as much sense as "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Edited by General Banzai

The picture seems to suggest that the Masked Marth storyline will be seperate to the main storyline (note the '1000 yen' to the top right'). Interesting...

EDIT: didn't read the rest of the OP so disregard that I suck cock.

I don't mind if this game continues FE3 though, I think it will be good in fleshing out Akaneia and besides, we'll probably end up with a better storyline thanks to it. It would make sense, too, since the last two games featured Marth and now they're finally doing some real building on the crappy storyline that they've had for the past two games.

Edited by Agromono