Rate the Boss, Day 24: Ursula

BBHood217

Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard mode (LHM, EHM, and HHM). If they appear more than once, all of their appearances should be considered overall.

- To be counted, votes need some explanation regarding the difficulty in fighting them (unless they fall into the general parameters of the average rating, but reasoning is still strongly encouraged on those even if you just wanna quote people) — incredibly low scores or high scores without proper justification will not be counted. Don't put in some random text thinking it'd count as justification. Put in at least a little thought and give REAL reasoning.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is okay, but no more.

- Numbers for votes, please - not something like "Fargus/10", etc.

- Votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Makes it easy to calculate, please and thank you~!

- Make votes easily visible, please~! ##Vote:

One of the Four Fangs, whom you'll only fight three of because one of them just switched sides. She has Bolting, Elfire, and a ton of Res.

Oh yeah, and there's some paladin who may or may not throw himself into Jaffar's killing edge.

Paladin dude's better than Ursula.

Also

0/10

For not killing Lyn's team in Lyn Mode when she had the chance.

What a fucking moron. If you want a job done right, do it yourself.

sigh i hate killing awesome people well at least some of the time i don't kill her but she still dies. well she is awesome and is hard to kill no more to say.

Ursula 8/10

morph ursula 5/10 for acutally being easier to kill

As long as you can avoid being killed by bolting, Ursula herself is not too hard to take down. She's a magical unit, so as long as your physical units are not strength-screwed, they should take her down easily. Make sure they're fast, though, if she's not weighed down with Bolting. She's pretty easy as a morph, though, because your units are (should be) higher leveled.

6/10 for regular Ursula because of Bolting annoyingness, and if she has Elfire by the time you get to fight her then she causes you a bit more troubles.

4/10 for morph Ursula, because the only thing that scares me about her is her crit chance with Excalibur.

Yesterday, I got through BBD on my Sacae-only playthrough. Max strength Rath cleanly 1RKOd her with an iron sword.

Ursula is someone i never fight until shes a morph. I never actually sought her out in that chapter. Her Bolting makes things tricky though. Her Bolting tends to go after my thief and others and zap them and ouch. Lame.

Shes not too hard in Light. She can hit hard with the Excalibur though. (Lyn usually just rapes her with the Mani Katti)

7/10 because she Boltings things and junk.

On the other hand I like to go straight for her on BBD because Bolting out of the picture makes shit easier.

BBD Ursula (HHM): 5/10. Bolting's a bit of an annoyance until you get to her, but it's not bad if you apply Barrier/Healing regularly. I'm more concerned about the other side anyway. I kill her before Bolting's gone so she doesn't retaliate and she's weighed down. A swordie with KE usually does the job well enough.

Light Ursula: 3/10 lol

Edited by Luminescent Blade

well at least some of the time i don't kill her but she still dies.

That reminds me, the game script on the site doesn't have the dialogue where Limstella kills Ursula if you didn't. Someone needs to get that.