Hola!

Mod Charles

Hey there everyone, my name is Charles and I used to frequent the old Shrine of Seals before those bad things happened. Needless to say I am still a fan of Fire Emblem and I do still need that sweet TRPG fix so I decided to move over here for fun banter and times.

I have no idea why your name is slightly familiar. Maybe I saw it a few times while I was browsing through other FE forums.

Also welcome to this forum. It's not bad. You might feel inclined to stay if you get involved with the community, use the chat, make friends, etc., but you probably knew that anyway.

I have no idea why your name is slightly familiar. Maybe I saw it a few times while I was browsing through other FE forums.

Well, Charlie (Musashi) is one of our mods here.

Welcome to Serenes Forest.

I had a couple friends on the staff at SoS, so I heard a fair amount about what was happening while it was. Kinda unfortunate things had to go that way, there aren't any other even moderately active FE forums out there anymore. A series like FE needs a bunch of websites dedicated to information compiling and socializing in order to prosper (Rather than just one, although that has its own benefits as well, particularly to the users), but when it's near impossible to make much of a profit off of the hard work it takes to build a community within a fandom, it isn't often desirable for people to sink their time into it :P:.

In any case, enjoy your stay!

Edited by Tangerine