[FE7] No-Staves Experimental Draft

Sunwoo

I know, but it wasn't fair to everyone to wait since the rest of you seem to be on (or show up at least once a day).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good point, I should've checked first.

PKL, Refa, Insane, Elieson, what do you guys think?

If he appears and picks, let him, sure. Idk if ill be on 5 hours from now though. If he doesnt pick, i go with kent. If he picks, hes probably gonna pick kent and i will have to reconsider.

I'm picking Kent and Guy and Nino and Farina and Heath and Dorcas if he doesn't pick in 5 hours. Oh, and they all count as one pick, crap, lemme think about my 2nd pick for a while.

EDIT Wait, so is it Elie's turn or what?

Edited by Refa

To be fair, I'm going to give Rapier about two more hours before he can pick for himself. If he doesn't show up before then, he's getting stuck with Guy and Nino, and PKL gets to keep Kent. Then, whoever is after PKL (Insane) gets his pick, then Elieson, then Refa.

So currently, I'm waiting on Rapier for two more hours. Insane already sent me his pick. PKL picked Kent. So ... if Rapier doesn't show up, I'm putting Insane's pick on the list and then it's Elie's turn.

Edit: All right, it's been two hours and Rapier still hasn't shown up. PKL gets to keep his pick. Insane picks Heath. Elie, you're up.

Edited by Boron

To be fair, I'm going to give Rapier about two more hours before he can pick for himself. If he doesn't show up before then, he's getting stuck with Guy and Nino, and PKL gets to keep Kent. Then, whoever is after PKL (Insane) gets his pick, then Elieson, then Refa.

So currently, I'm waiting on Rapier for two more hours. Insane already sent me his pick. PKL picked Kent. So ... if Rapier doesn't show up, I'm putting Insane's pick on the list and then it's Elie's turn.

Edit: All right, it's been two hours and Rapier still hasn't shown up. PKL gets to keep his pick. Insane picks Heath. Elie, you're up.

Fuck yeah I'm late

Fuck yeah I'm late

Well, you're here at least. I'll let you pick two units just this once. But next time, be sure to forward your picks to me or someone else if you know you'll be gone for a long time. If you want to pick someone other than Guy and Nino, go ahead.

What about? :\ I put down Heath for you. But ... since Rapier hasn't come back to respond, I'm just going to stick him with Guy and Nino and move on to Elie.

I was gonna consider Legault...but he usa in the available draftees spoiler. But he is free too...

Can u fix that?

And heck, I have never drafted Isadora before, but there is a first time for everything. Isadorable, hop on board.

I was gonna consider Legault...but he usa in the available draftees spoiler. But he is free too...

Can u fix that?

And heck, I have never drafted Isadora before, but there is a first time for everything. Isadorable, hop on board.

Ah, I forgot to remove Legault from the character list (or I thought I did). Anyway, noted. Refa, it's your turn to pick.

Is rapier trolling or something? Why come here in time, say hes late and leave without picking? wtf

Didn't he pick for me already?

Too late now, anyway.

The next time, if you know or think you'll be off too long to make your own picks, just forward someone your picks. Either me or the person who drafts right after you.