[FE7] No-Staves Experimental Draft

Sunwoo

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Elie's. After Elie picks, then Insane. Then PKL. Then you pick two. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Elie or Insane at all today.

Oh, well ... it took us a while to finish drafting for Elie's EXP draft as well.

Edit: Elie, you have until 7:39 MST before your next pick gets RNG'd.

Edited by Boron

Sry, was ay work. Gimme one minute to look over the leftovers.

Ok first, I drafted Isadora, not the already free Legs.

2nd, Heath is still shown as available.

3rd, gimme my monocle

Sry, was ay work. Gimme one minute to look over the leftovers.

Ok first, I drafted Isadora, not the already free Legs.

2nd, Heath is still shown as available.

3rd, gimme my monocle

I could've sworn I fixed all that. Oops. I'll go fix that now. And noted.

You guys are crazy. Its MY turn dudes. i go before insane dude and somehow i got skipped. I would pick barte or lucius just to mess with you but i will pick...yeah gimme farina.

Edited by PKL

Oh...sry mxr :/ I just saw last pick and thought, oh sh!t.

Wait, so are we caught up on Refa's double pick now?

Rapier made his picks, and myself, tIO, and PKL have all picked. It is, though reluctantly approached, Refa's turn.

When did my badge turn into Sigrun? I could've sworn that I was Ike when I went to bed last night. :\ Oh well. I like Sigrun. But this is the second time I've had this badge. (Still waiting for Tormod.)

Anyway, did you guys straighten out the order? Everything all set?

Edit: Apparently not. I think everything got a little screwed up on Rapier's last pick, where he picked Bartre first, then got confused on his second pick because he picked two characters who were already gone. Then he picked Raven and Rebecca, then some else picked Bartre, and ... yeah. It got confusing. Everyone get back on here and tell me what you guys want to do. I'm think that maybe we should go back to Rapier's pick and try to straighten things out from there.

Edited by Boron

sounds fine I guess. Let Rapier redo his picks, then pkl, myself, and harps redo our picks accordingly. Just please, MAKE SURE THE OP IS CORRECT!

Edited by Elieson

sounds fine I guess. Let Rapier redo his picks, then pkl, myself, and harps redo our picks accordingly. Just please, MAKE SURE THE OP IS CORRECT!

I think I finished updating it up to Rapier's posts that got confused. Sorry that the OP wasn't edited. You guys started drafting like mad while I was asleep. Late night reading. :\