[FE7] No-Staves Experimental Draft

Sunwoo

Late updates are fine. Updates like me picking Legault when I said Isadora should not happen. Units drafted, but left in the remaining spoiler is lazy.

Just keep on top of it when you make your updates. I'd rather no update than a bad one.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late updates are fine. Updates like me picking Legault when I said Isadora should not happen. Units drafted, but left in the remaining spoiler is lazy.

Just keep on top of it when you make your updates. I'd rather no update than a bad one.

Yeah, sorry about that. Won't do that again.

Has anyone seen Rapier in the last few minutes?

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to make sure people saw this post. I'm sorry about the mix-up that happened earlier. That was my fault, although I didn't mean it to happen. I was asleep while you guys were picking, and therefore couldn't update the OP. Since things got a little weird on Rapier's pick, if the rest of you are cool with it, I'm planning on restarting the drafting round from his two picks, so that things can get less confusing. I apologize, Refa, PKL, Insane, Elieson, and Rapier.

Refa and Insane voted against re-picking the last round and just want to move this on. If I ever start another draft again, I swear I will be more organized! -_-

Edited by Boron

Farina and Pent!

I'm pretty sure PKL already picked Farina. I'm in the middle of updating the OP.

I'm pretty sure PKL already picked Farina. I'm in the middle of updating the OP.

Change my 2nd pick to Dart.

I'm pretty sure it's Elieson's turn. And yeah, I was confused too at first. :\ Still kind of irritated at myself because this draft isn't running as smoothly as I hoped it would.

What is this I don't even

Meh, I'll pick Harken and Louise.

I thought it was my turn. >:

Edited by Rapier

What is this I don't even

Meh, I'll pick Harken and Louise.

I thought it was my turn. >:

It's Creeper's turn, then PKL's, then yours. Hopefully, they'll get on soon so we can finish this drafting session today.

OP updated. Rapier, your turn.

$#(*$*(@(#. I just realized that the character list doesn't include Geitz/Wallace for some reason. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif Also, removed Karla and added to Insane's team because he drafted Bartre.

Edited by Boron

Oh hell, fucking hate PFoD. I would rather take Ren, but this time I will try Karel.

Leaving G/W and Renault for Refa to choose between, if I am right?

At least you, Insane, and Refa are all on so we can get this done today. I'll have to tell Insane to pick again, because I think I was ignored in the chat room.