Training Mafia - Game Over

Kay

Fact is prims is most likely town now that i think about it.

I remember posting that i originally thought she was mafia but i hadn't been thinking properly. I was told by manix to roleblock him, after doing so Manix was still taken away. If the mafia player is indeed the person who stole away manix then it couldn't have been prims.

His scumbudy could have stolen Manix away. Or a townie could. Either way Prims, was your action roleblocked last night?

The only thing i would be worried about would be if there are two mafia left and then theres the possibility prims could be one.

Prims could you perhaps tell us why manix wanted me to roleblock you?

Kinda unlikely, we don't have that many players, and the Town is always the majority of the players.

Well then, I'm not sure about Shinori. I don't see him as scum... for now anyway. I'm not going to risk.

Unvote

Argh, I can't see anyone particularly scummy.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Nevermind. I have to vote someone because I'm going to spend my whole day off.

##Vote: Excelen

I really dislike his rushness and he's always too jumpy to conclusions, he might lynch someone from the Town if he continues to do so. Also, his motive for lynching me is that I didn't contribute to the game at all in D1. Very well, now I am contributing, and there should be no motive left for him to vote me, yet he remained silent.

I'd yell "scum!" at him if I didn't know Sho. Man, that flame wars me, 13th and he had on that other Mafia was awesome. =P That's my only inassurance, but it's better to vote someone you're not comfortable with than not vote at all.

... Nevermind. I have to vote someone because I'm going to spend my whole day off.

##Vote: Excelen

I really dislike his rushness and he's always too jumpy to conclusions, he might lynch someone from the Town if he continues to do so. Also, his motive for lynching me is that I didn't contribute to the game at all in D1. Very well, now I am contributing, and there should be no motive left for him to vote me, yet he remained silent.

I'd yell "scum!" at him if I didn't know Sho. Man, that flame wars me, 13th and he had on that other Mafia was awesome. =P That's my only inassurance, but it's better to vote someone you're not comfortable with than not vote at all.

Basically all I'm seeing in you is scum that tries to get suspicion off him by trying to frame other people. OR you being a retard. Going with scum for now.

The vote stays.

Shinori's claim is good enough for now based on how he played it. I thought about it further, and decided that Town RBer is a shitty claim for a Scum RBer with only one scum left, since it means you have to clear another player each night if roleblocks stop the kill. Again, there's still no way the set-up has three scum unless Kay hates town wins. So yeah, even if scum!Shinori isn't really ruled out, it's the same situation as with Rapier in that the possibility is unlikely enough that I'd rather foucs on other players.

Excellen doesn't read like scum to me, just like a very thick-headed and tunnely player, but his selective scumhunting is pretty terrible. At the start of the day, Aurora, Shinori, Strawman and Iris had all contributed very little, and he went for the one that currently looks the towniest. <_< Why would you do this. I kind of get the impression he's not even reading the posts of anybody other than himself and his target.

##Unvote

##Vote Iris / Pika

Their playerslot has a bunch of :words: but none of the :words: contain useful contribution. I can't recall much from Iris, which gives the impression she's letting Pika play for her in-thread. This post is terrible and consists entirely of defense and waffles. Everything else is an "I don't know". IRL business is understandable, but if you have to write a large post defending yourself, then you have the time to read and drop a vote.

Manix is Probably Town, Strawman/Haze are neutral, currently wish that Strawman would be more specific with his targeting and would post his priorities instead of just throwing out multiple suspects and then not voting any.

Manix is Probably Town, Strawman/Haze are neutral, currently wish that Strawman would be more specific with his targeting and would post his priorities instead of just throwing out multiple suspects and then not voting any.

Hm, yes, I agree with you. Judging from what I just read, Prims is now off my suspect list. If we believe Shinori role blocked him, he, in theory, couldn't have performed the kill.

I don't like how FtP justified his vote by saying he can only post once and therefore can't change his vote. He has a partner, and according to the results of day 1, pairs votes as one. Even if he did not know that he could have asked Kay. Also, even if he couldn't change his vote like he thought he couldn't, wouldn't that make you want to think more about who you are voting? If you knew/thought you couldn't change votes, why wouldn't you have waited longer to be sure you were making the vote you wanted to make?

##Vote: Iris/FtP

Hi y'all, sorry for not existing! I think it would take hours to explain why my life is sucking right now. ):

What bothers me the most about the votes it that you guys are voting Fear and I because he had voted No Lynch the phase prior. To be honest, I actually didn't agree with the post; I had posted only minutes after he did, not noticing it. Fear and I haven't talked at all, talk about a good veteran, huh? ): He doesn't exist, so he probably won't show for phase end, so I have no idea what he meant when he voted NL. Anyways, if the only reason why you all are voting me is because Fear had voted NL, then that is not a good enough reason to.

If there are two scum alive, then mislynching me would be game over for the town, because of the kidnapper and the night kill. In all honesty, I'm not the best target for the town because (1) I'm the doctor - just noticed there are only four hours left in the phase (67 hour phase, what?) -- not willing to pull a Darros, and (2) Straw is far more suspicious than I am. He's done little to nothing, like me, and because of my role, I believe that he's more suspicious than me.

##Vote: Straw

I'm not the best target for the town because (1) I'm the doctor - just noticed there are only four hours left in the phase (67 hour phase, what?) -- not willing to pull a Darros, and (2) Straw is far more suspicious than I am. He's done little to nothing, like me, and because of my role, I believe that he's more suspicious than me.

##Vote: Straw

However, Strawman, unlike you, has a justifiable and public excuse for his lack of contribution until today, he was the mentor in this slot, Psych was the (too busy to actually play) novice, when I subbed in, I was placed in the mentor slot, meaning that Strawman is now the novice and thus having to adjust to being the one who does most of the talking.

If it weren't for your Doctor claim, I'd be laughing right now.

##Unvote##Vote No LynchIris is unlikely to be lying by virtue of no counterclaim. If she is scum who guessed the lack of a doc, then her kill options are severely limited, and Interceptor makes a lot less sense. I'm thinking NL is the best option right now and that we should let the cop enter tomorrow with two results. Shinori's roleblock should help clear another player as well. Again, 6/3 is very unlikely. Worst case scenario, we have a survivor somewhere as well as the last scum.Would prefer to wait until tonight before discussing this further in hopes that the kidnap will wear off when the day ends. For various reasons, I'm not worried about the kidnapper striking a second time.  

Yeah fuck you too IPB3 :|

##Unvote

##Vote No Lynch

Iris is unlikely to be lying by virtue of no counterclaim. If she is scum who guessed the lack of a doc, then her kill options are severely limited, and Interceptor makes a lot less sense. I'm thinking NL is the best option right now and that we should let the cop enter tomorrow with two results. Shinori's roleblock should help clear another player as well. Again, 6/3 is very unlikely. Worst case scenario, we have a survivor somewhere as well as the last scum.

Would prefer to wait until tonight before discussing this further in hopes that the kidnap will wear off when the day ends. For various reasons, I'm not worried about the kidnapper striking a second time.

Well then, ##Unvote

So, in theory, what we have to work off of is Manix seems clear to be cop. Iris claims doc. Shinori is role blocker(could be mafia still, but for this example I'm assuming truth telling has been going on) who blocked Prims. Which, in theory, gives us 4 "clears" I don't really like no lynches, so basically, in theory, that leaves 1 of me, Excellen, and Rapier as the most likely to lynch as turn up mafia.

Alright. Just got back from a shower.

##Unvote

##Vote: No Lynch

I may or may not be on IRC tomorrow, so if you guys want to talk to me, hit me up with a PM.

Hm, yes, I agree with you. Judging from what I just read, Prims is now off my suspect list. If we believe Shinori role blocked him, he, in theory, couldn't have performed the kill.

Unless there are 2 scums left. I seriously don't know why Prims is so adamant that there is only one scum left...

Basically all I'm seeing in you is scum that tries to get suspicion off him by trying to frame other people. OR you being a retard. Going with scum for now.

The vote stays.

damn it i want to find that facepalming pony which was on jbcw's avatar and post it there but i can't

seriously, what

---

I'm uncomfortable with a no lynch. If we don't lynch, we'll probably lose FTP/Iris for being the Doc, and we don't have the assurance that Manix could use his role while kidnapped. Also, tomorrow is going to be the end of Manix unless a Kidnapper/Jailer steals him again. We -must- do something now, because we have the advantage of having a doctor.

Let me recap about the players' situation.

-> Prims/Kaoz

- Probably innocent because Shinori roleblocked him. If it's confirmed that a scum can't act and kill on the same Night, he's innocent. Also, I don't recall seeing Kaoz post in this thread at all, but I've seen him lurking.

But there's something that still bothers me: What if his role is an innate one? And even if it isn't, why couldn't he have killed someone (if he turns out to be scum) while getting Roleblocked? Also, we don't know whether he sent his action and it took effect or not -- that is, assuming he sent his action last Night., there are a couple reasons why he wouldn't use his role unless he had a good reason.

Seems too vague to me.

-> FTP/Iris

- They seemed suspicious to me until Iris claimed Doctor. Since there were no counterclaims, I think it's pretty obvious that they're from Town.

-> Straw/Haze

- Absent in the beginning, but has contributed to the discussion and scum hunt recently. Not much to say about him, aside from that. Haze argued agaisnt Iris in order to protect his partner.

What annoys me is that he only took the action to vote someone after Prims pressed him to. If it weren't for that, Straw would've just protected himself from the accusations and left it at that.

-> Shinori/JBCW

- Claimed Roleblocker. Since there were no counterclaims, he's probably Innocent. JBCW never posted in this thread.

-> Excelen/Weapons

- Voted me on the start of D2 and left it at that. Pointed a flaw or two on FTP's excuse, answered the questions and justified why he had his vote stuck on me until now. Weapons just came to say "Hi I'm there, and here goes my post".

As I said before when I voted on him, I really dislike his rushness and he's always too jumpy to conclusions, he might lynch someone from the Town if he continues to do so. Also, his motive for lynching me is that I didn't contribute to the game at all in D1. Very well, now I am contributing, and there should be no motive left for him to vote me, yet he remained silent.

Also, since when was I trying to find a scapegoat? And since when was I a prime suspect, in order to feel like finding one? Stop pulling things from your ass. :/

Come on, let's not stop here...

Phase end. No one was lynched. Begin Night 2. Night 2 ends March 20th, at 5:00 AM EST. (in about 42 hours)

Final votes:

No Lynch: 4

(StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw/Haze, Shinori/Aurora , Iris/Fear the Pika, Prims/Kaoz

Daigoji Excellen/WeaponsofMassConstruction: 2

(Manix/eclipse, Rapier/Diavolo)

Rapier/Core - 1

(Daigoji Excellen/WeaponsofMassConstruction

Edited by Centurion

Okay people, here's what happened with me during D2.

- I got kidnapped (obv)

- That kidnap roleblocked me (so I have no new information)

So now you know.

There's no logic in thinking that, by being kidnapped, you can use your role. :/

We lost a day by doing nothing. If Straw, me and Excellen are suspects, then they should have chosen one to be lynched, even if it's me. At least that will contribute to the game. No lynching won't. And now Iris dies and Manix's probably going to be the next. Maybe he can investigate this Night and send us results next day.

Actually it's not uncommon for kidnaps not to roleblock, it's down to the whims of the host.

Do you really think it was worth to bet on an optimistic view of that case? In any way, we'd clear one of the suspects on the list and get the role of another suspect on next Day. I insist that the NL was bad to the Town.