Another Pokemon Platinum Draft

Racer

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about if after 48 hours you don't pick, you get the next best pick in the list?

I'd just say that after 24 hours, you get RN'd a mon. 48 hours seems way to long to wait to me (I get impatient and like to get started ASAP), and we may have disagreements on who is the next best pick. Everyone should get enough picks that even if the RNd mon is terribad it shouldn't be a big deal (really, I don't know of any mons that are so bad it would be unfair).

But that's just me.

I'd just say that after 24 hours, you get RN'd a mon. 48 hours seems way to long to wait to me (I get impatient and like to get started ASAP), and we may have disagreements on who is the next best pick. Everyone should get enough picks that even if the RNd mon is terribad it shouldn't be a big deal (really, I don't know of any mons that are so bad it would be unfair).

But that's just me.

Agreed. I mean this is pokemon. In reality you can do just fine with any pokemon as long as you level them up enough.

Abra, I guess. IIRC, it's an ingame trade pokemon, so it'll get past its period of suckitude earlier. I'm too lazy to set up a trade, but Kadabra's probably good enough.

You better hurry dude. Its like Wednesday.

Yeah... better hurry and chase Commander Mars out.

Edited by Metal King Slime