Another Pokemon Platinum Draft

Racer

Imma take Bidoof. And it will beat everything. :D

I used a Bidoof once, and it was totally an hero. Yawn is amazing against Giratina and other legends (assuming you catch the former), and Super Fang is always helpful. It's a bit redundant since you have Starly, but it's still cool. It's not all that great as a Water-type, though.

Looking at my team though, it looks so crazy compared to the others. Inefficiency! :awesome:

Edited by Venusaur

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Racer, it's been 28 hours since the last pick, so you'll have to give/RNG Helios a Mon or something.

Nonsense I'm right here :P. I'll choose Spiritomb.

I thought about drafting Spiritomb, because I do have access to what I need, but then I realized exactly how tedious that whole process was going to be and that's just too much for a IMO mediocre Mon.

Edited by Kon

My reaction:

I hope you have a second DS and a second copy of D/P/Pt!

Hahaha I never used him before so I figured why the hell not. Besides, I already got a squad so it's not like I need to use him or anything.

I thought about drafting Spiritomb, because I do have access to what I need, but then I realized exactly how tedious that whole process was going to be and that's just too much for a IMO mediocre Mon.

That's why I have little brothers. How do you think I unlocked every character in Brawl.

Alright, I think it's time to take the ultimate challenge.

FEEBAS

getin001.gif

feel free to use the Schadenfreude if you want

You're not the only one. And I was actually thinking who'd be crazy enough to draft Feebas...

Edited by Metal King Slime

You're not the only one. And I was actually thinking who'd be crazy enough to draft Feebas...

Well, it was the best Water-type left, although catching it will be a real test. Hey, if Cynthia can do it...

Well, it was the best Water-type left, although catching it will be a real test. Hey, if Cynthia can do it...

Okay. By the way, I wound up drafting Feebas in a 3rd gen draft because hey, if Wallace can get one, so can I. And as this is Platinum, getting Poffins should be no concern.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Feebas was another Pokémon I thiought about drafting, but realistically I would only do it if Racer allowed me to port an egg over from Pearl to avoid blowing my brains out over it.

By the by, have fun searching for those four magical tiles that change every day. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

how do you have the patience to even consider finding a wild feebas

Fast-Forward. I rest my case.emot-colbert.gif (Field's sped up by 1.5x, battles by much more. My computer: :smug:)

By the by, have fun searching for those four magical tiles that change every day. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Don't worry, I knew about the spots changing before I drafted it.

That changing every day element just adds another layer of emot-smithicide.gif to the whole experience of emot-suicide.gif. Why did they think that was a good idea, anyways?