Another Pokemon Platinum Draft

Racer

My next course of action would be to take... BRONZOR!

My next pick is something like this, except with the ability to hurt things.

Nosepass :smug:

Edited by Venusaur

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was going to choose Murkrow, because Honchkrow is a pimp, but then I realized that you can't catch it in this game :(.

So I'll go with Rhyhorn instead.

emot-argh.gif

Somehow I knew it'd get picked...

Remoraid was your Water pick? ...After looking at your "hint" it seems a little obvious now. XD Sorry, but none of the Water picks left interested me 'cause I've either used them a lot or thought they'd be too annoying to get.

Togepi surely can't let me down this time!

Would I be allowed to trade over a Shiny Stone from another game or will I just have to wait 'till Iron Island/Lucky Pickup for it?

Togepi surely can't let me down this time!

Would I be allowed to trade over a Shiny Stone from another game or will I just have to wait 'till Iron Island/Lucky Pickup for it?

I can't answer that, but there's also a Shiny Stone on the north end of route 210. However, you'll need Rock Climb to get it.

... That comes after Iron Island anyways. :|

I know, but I was thinking under the assumption that trading for the sake of getting an item would be illegal.

Well, time for a party update since I just started! Only one image because I'm lazy, and yes the female Turtwig was the first good one I got. Last playthrough (which is still ongoing on my cart, this draft is on an emulator) I got an Adamant female! (This one's Bashful, though.) As a Kricketot, Euphemia downed Colin's (rival, player name is Kanbei) Starly on her own, which I thought was hilarious. As for all of the other Kricketots, well... it took a while to get a good one, and even Euphemia is only Impish... (I was running out of composer names!)

Oh yeah, Beethoven is Lv. 4 because I switched it in to die... and it didn't want to die, so I just switched anyways.

party1.jpg

Edited by Venusaur

I know, but I was thinking under the assumption that trading for the sake of getting an item would be illegal.

Technically I wouldn't be breaking any rules because I'm only trading over an item to evolve my Togetic, but I'd feel like a royal ass abusing a loophole like that so I'll just wait for a clarification from Racer.