Rate the Unit, Day 14: Clarine

she can fight back and heal better

Not really impressing me when a 15/1 Clarine's pretty comparable (Cecilia's only big win is in HP; everywhere else is either a win for Clarine or a minor enough lead as to be ruled inconsequential).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like you can't field two Valks anyway

They're not mutually exclusive

I'd rather field both Clarine and Cecilia than either + one of the priests if I only have room for 2 healers

Clarine wins availability and staff rank lead (if in use, she would be higher than a C by C14) and stats if you don't go superturbomode, Cecilia wins not needing a ring and tome rank.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Not really impressing me when a 15/1 Clarine's pretty comparable (Cecilia's only big win is in HP; everywhere else is either a win for Clarine or a minor enough lead as to be ruled inconsequential).

Clarine is a healer that joins at level one during chapter 4. Think you can train her 14 levels 'till Cecilia arrives?

Clarine is a healer that joins at level one during chapter 4. Think you can train her 14 levels 'till Cecilia arrives?

I would answer this, but since Lumi wants us to stand down...

It's not that hard. 50 heals and then 71 Mends. That's 121 heals, or approximately 12 heals per chapter. While that might be a bit high for some players, 13 turns per chapter isn't that unreasonable, I think. I mean, I had her at level 19 when Cecilia arrives. So yeah, I do think I can train her 14 levels before Cecilia arrives.

Unlikely. If Rutger can get hit by axemen, I do not think everyone on the team is going to be walking out of the enemy phase unscathed. Clarine's got 7 move so her range is pretty big too.

It's not that hard. 50 heals and then 71 Mends. That's 121 heals, or approximately 12 heals per chapter. While that might be a bit high for some players, 13 turns per chapter isn't that unreasonable, I think. I mean, I had her at level 19 when Cecilia arrives. So yeah, I do think I can train her 14 levels before Cecilia arrives.

A little less, even, since Lalum/Elphin joins you a few chapters before the desert as well.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Good availability

Good movement

Good supports (look at Rutger's crit! Wait a sec, he's not even using a killing edge!)

Good avoid

However...

Bad magic growth (my main complaint)

Bad offense

Bad durability when avoid fails

7/10

damn, might have to sit out because i'd have to rate her something go-

pretty useful but very overrated and is never going to promote 6/10

RIGHT

YEAH

THIS

She's ALRIGHT but THAT

-1 BIAS POINT

BECAUSE FUCK YOU CLARINE

5/10

7/10 - great healer, better than most of the ones available for quite a while, and has good supports, however slow-growing they may be. Has an annoyingly low MAG growth, though.

Mobile healing and support botting is nice but will always have arse magic (you know, the one stat a healer wants) and has a "dodge or die" idea of durability.

Also, I hate her.

5/10 after a -1 bias.

I like Saul better

But anyway, Clarine is ok in her own right. However, her magic is absolute shit for staves like warp, and honestly, unless you promote her at level 20, her dodge-tanking is not that great, as if she's hit by a silver lance or something, she's dead. Sure she makes rutgar better with a support, but Rutgar is often in somebody's saddlebags anyway, so she can't really take advtange of it anyway. Not that she can really in the first place, her offence is bad.

6/10, including a negative bias point because she's stupid

She'll need an Angel Robe to help her survive in the long run and she supports slow with anybody else other than Rutgar and Dieck. But mount=w1n.

6/10' date=' including a negative bias point because she's stupid[/quote']

Like somebody from Dragonball I know. She's like Bulma. xD

Mounted healer and an underage girl so she's well liked by default. I would know. I look up FE fanart often. She also supports with everyone's favorite Myrm' date=' Rutger. Her MAG sucks but all she does is heal and chip. Her durability is lulz but she's a dodgetank. God help you if she gets hit. So yeah. 6/10[/quote']

Yes. With her chipping of healing, she is actually going to receive more EXP than most staff users since most heal too much.

RIGHT

YEAH

THIS

She's ALRIGHT but THAT

-1 BIAS POINT

BECAUSE FUCK YOU CLARINE

5/10

Mobile healing and support botting is nice but will always have arse magic (you know' date=' the one stat a healer wants) and has a "dodge or die" idea of durability.

Also, I hate her.

5/10 after a -1 bias.[/quote']

She's just a high caring individual that cares demand and attention from people; and of course loving her brother lots. Of course she's using her good looks to get what she wants demanding everything to be perfect and getting on Rutgar's nerves. She's at least there to give u a good laugh sometimes especially with conversations with Rutgar and Narshen. xD

------

Good

-She mounts=Great Movement and ferrying people

-Chip healing with Heal staves providing her more EXP

-Excellent Avoid at later levels

-Good for tactics rank after prmotion

Bad

-Personality

-Mag

-Gets one shotted by nearly everything without an Angel Robe

-Supports go slow with anyone not named Rutgar and Dieck.

-Bad for the combat rank because she can't usually one round enemies with her low Mag.

-Low staff ranges with the Physic=bad, Torch, Silence, Sleep, Berserk, Rescue, and Warp staves thanks to Low Mag.

So

8/10 Because of mauling enemies in the later chapters making good for the tactics rank and making u laugh sometimes and good movement.