somepin smells bad

Star Brom

probly mee

My vernacular aside, I may or may not be already known around these here parts. I am The Artist Formerly Known As Brom, and in my Glory Days, I was FEU's most prolific spammer. That site, now known as Shrine of Seals, has been rid of my presence for some time, but it has recently come to my attention that said forum may be demolished. This was most unfortunate, seeing as it was the only known place in the Brombliverse where my masterwork, Fire Bromblem, could be accessed. Therefore, I have decided to grace this forum with its presence for the time being, so that the work, which is universally considered to be the greatest work of genius in the history of Bromkind, can live on in both dimensions. Though it may be hard to realize this, the full scope of its genius has yet to escape its creator's mind, and thus this forum may be where the greatest saga ever comes to a close, if I am capable of surviving my experience as the vessel through which Brom tells his eternal and universal truths and Bromblisms to all of his children.

I am no longer the forum-goer I was in the aforementioned days, so there may be little opportunity for mere mortals to contact mee, unless I deign to amuse myself by stepping out of my character as an insane follower of a religion centered around an obscure video game character and joining a roleplay, stunning all with my beauteous prose, my egregiously erudite vocabulary, and of course, my verbosity. However, do not feel this discourages one from adding to the infinite repository of scintillating praise that will inevitably be heaped upon the greatness, the holiness, the Brombliness that is: Fire Bromblem.

Edited by Star Brom

Sup new member... I like Brom too.

When I first played FE10 I thought he was the shitz. But, I was playing Easy Mode so eh. Enjoy your stay I guess.

Edited by Racer

>88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888]

so much jizz

euch, someone hand this man a fucking mop. it's getting every-oh god my eye what the fuck revan

Also hi. Brom's a real Bro. I like the guy. Use him every time n stuff.

I also recognise you from the time I was on SoS for a bit, under the name VanguardRaven.