Corny intro thread

TheHeroGaol

Hello all, TheHeroGaol here.

Been lurking around here for a while, figured i might as well come out of the shadows eventually.

So, RANDOM FACTS 'BOUT ME (cuz you totally care):

- my first FE was 8, and i've played 5-11.

- Favorite FE characters: Tana, Seth, Sain, Lilina, Joshua, Edward, Mia, Ewan, Nephenee, Micaiah (I don't care if she's Micky-Sue, DEAL WITH IT)

- my other favorite series include but are not limited to: Tales Of, Smash Bros, Final Fantasy, Zelda. basically, RPGs are awesome.

- I'm incredibly sarcastic and can come off as a jerk. But i swear i mean well. <.<

- I'm the definition of a nerd. I'm sure most of you can relate. (I hope)

- I'll probably be hangin around the Games and Rom Hacking forums, so look for me there i guess.

aaaaannnnnndddd that's all for now i guess. I hope to meet some new friends and such. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Any questions bout stuff just ask. I swear i don't bite... Too hard.

Been lurking around here for a while

- I'm incredibly sarcastic and can come off as a jerk. But i swear i mean well. <.<

I don't quite believe you.

PS. This is like literally five random people I pulled, there are about a bazillion.

Edited by Defeatist Elitist

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

which FF games have the Hero Gaol besides FFTA for gba?

Almost all of them, FF2, FF4, FFCC (the original), and FF12 are some of my favorites. and of course tactics and A2.

I don't quite believe you.

PS. This is like literally five random people I pulled, there are about a bazillion.

Oh, you've seen through my thinly veiled ruse, how clever of you. tongue.gif

Anyways, looks like there's a lot of us around here. Should be fun.

You didn't pull me.

So disappointed :c

Honestly surprised he didn't myself

you didn't pull me either

i am disappoint

@Newcomer:

I see that you're a ROMhacker, maybe we'll cross paths more often, then. Read the doc, don't ask questions until you're sure the answer isn't in the doc, yadda yadda yadda

GIVE ME AYVUIR BLUE

Oh, good. Another nerd with a venomous tongue. We'll get along just fine. :D

BUT SERIOUSLY GIVE ME AYVUIR RED

gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

FFTA is great. I already friended you. You're going to either fit in great or not at all.

Lets hope its the former :D

@Newcomer:

I see that you're a ROMhacker, maybe we'll cross paths more often, then. Read the doc, don't ask questions until you're sure the answer isn't in the doc, yadda yadda yadda

And a mediocre one at BEST.

I'm still learning the ropes, and have a vague grasp of event hacking (i don't know why its so annoying considering i have 3 years of programming under my belt.)

my sprites are also meh.

Oh don't worry, I'm not gonna be one of these:

"O HAY GUIZE CHECK OUT MAH AWESOME HAXORS SKILLZ!!!!!!" *Posts two doctored screenshots and a shitty map* "NOW WHO CANZ HELPS MEE???"

dude I don't blame you programming is easier than eventing (i'd say hacking in general but ASM counts as programming not hacking)

besides if the kid with two years of learning programming offhand can do it so can you

Welcome to my forest, soon to be remodeled in my own image. Enjoy your stay!

Oh bloody hell, the next skin will be tangerine colored or something silly and she'll force it on everyone for the first week.

Edited by Sirius