How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update on previous page, featuring Frosty, Blasied, Reinhard, Specta, et al.

Still to come, Tangerine the cat-shaped earring wearing, bisexual flirt, who I originally thought was RFoF's alt. Tangerine enjoys sunset walks, fine wine, and reading the articles in Playboy Mag.

She is also unemployed, because she has some vast inheritance of savings $ that I want in on.

Wait, I just did her. Ok, still gotta finish up Horace and Integ. A brief spoiler. Asian Gary Oak, fried ice cream, and anger management classes

Reinhard: At first I thought young female castlevania-to-the-extreme fan. Noe I think you are a college age make, castlevania extremo-fan, who parodizes things like FF8. I imagine you look like Spoony from the Spoony Experiment, and your are equally eccentric.

Also. I inside you bring the kind if guy who wears a suit jacket and jeans, in that awkward 2010 boyband fashionsense

Have never played castlevania...and generally not really me, but it was quite entertaining!

Sry for the typos Rein. As I do more on my phone, I find it makes mistakes more, and I didn't feel like correcting them all. You understood it all though right?

And I still think that is who you look like.

Sry for the typos Rein. As I do more on my phone, I find it makes mistakes more, and I didn't feel like correcting them all. You understood it all though right?

And I still think that is who you look like.

No problem bro! wink.gif

Spectakittysaurusosaur: I've known you were a girl forever. I pictured you tall, skinny girl who carries a kanji-adorned notebook and hello kitty charms on your cell phone. Now, I see a more versed anime fan, probably with something from Ouran HS on her wall. Your ideal fashion includes one of those hippie style hairbands that flows and goes down to your elbows. And, you are a farmer and an animal lover, so you wear boots a lot, and can tolerate cold weather and real life gore.

oh man I cannot wait to pass this on to her

She'll probably give a more accurate feedback (no, I'll tell her to) but he's ...maybe a quarter right. She likes to wear boots.

Actually, lemme see about ...

Now, I see a more versed anime fan, probably with nothing on her wall. Your ideal fashion includes almost exclusively dresses and frilly things. And, you are a farmer and an animal lover, so you wear boots a lot, and have zero tolerance for cold weather and not particularly much for real life gore.

Frostyzilla: ok ok first...i thought you were 12 yrs old. A little boy, trying to jump into the big leagues. Now I know you are older, but I also find you to be the most potentially gay person on this entire forum. Why? Because Keiran love and getting hit with bullets made from bazooka joe bubblegum at every turn.

Although, you are frosty. You have blue eyes and soft, fair skin. You gotta be one if those moisurizer using dudes.

First part = true, I have a rather childish nature (which may have the result to thinking I'm 12), reflected by having an awkward past, and resulting to me trying to jump into the big leagues

Second part = trololololol since I'm straight; I recall being teased around by ERL involving my red cavalier fanboyishness and ....

Last part; kind of... I take care of my skin since it's a bit delicate and gets scarred easily.

P.S I have to mend off some scars lately; I had a few accidental scrapes recently... Owwieeee....

But still... BRAVO~! BRAVO~!

Edited by Frostbite

She'll probably give a more accurate feedback (no, I'll tell her to) but he's ...maybe a quarter right. She likes to wear boots.

Actually, lemme see about ...

Now, I see a more versed anime fan, probably with nothing on her wall. Your ideal fashion includes almost exclusively dresses and frilly things. And, you are a farmer and an animal lover, so you wear boots a lot, and have zero tolerance for cold weather and not particularly much for real life gore.

Woooowwwwww really we just have soooo much in common!! We really are soul sisters! x3 Unless she has anything to correct in that

For me maybe less frilly things and I wasn't raised on a farm and not well versed in anime, but besides those I share all those in common!

Except the boots are like the pretty and dressy and fuzzy boots, not like hiking or what I think Eli was aiming at...

Woooowwwwww really we just have soooo much in common!! We really are soul sisters! x3 Unless she has anything to correct in that

For me maybe less frilly things and I wasn't raised on a farm and not well versed in anime, but besides those I share all those in common!

Except the boots are like the pretty and dressy and fuzzy boots, not like hiking or what I think Eli was aiming at...

I was implying those fuzzy-inside laceless boots...i think that is what you are taking about too...not like work boots or hiking boots...lady boots. I've always wanted to wear them for comfynessvalue, but I really don't want the feminine jokes again. I already have beautiful eyelashes and hips that aren't meant for men >.>

Get someone to design you manlier-looking versions where you can't tell there's fluffy but there is

I like my boots. They're comfy and apparently it hurts a lot when I kick somebody with it and doesn't even put power behind it. Or my friends should really stop dodging into my foot when we spar.

I really want steelcaps though

but no monies

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I like my boots. They're comfy and...

I was half expecting you to say"easy to wear" after that.

But, you could get a masculine design like the uggz? I'd totally buy those...if I could do that. I just don't want cowboy boots with fuzzy inserts, or jazz like that.

well that'd be a bit hard since the fabric is so soft but I'm sure it's pretty doable

I dunno how to work with sheepskin though so I have no idea how to shape it other than the round thingy like

and my boots are pretty easy to wear I just slip into them

everything elieson said about me was 100% accurate right down to the age and my forums of residence

The strange thing is, I just kinda assumed it.