Do people have sex in the dark?

Junkhead

man if our society is so pathetic people are embarrassed being seen naked by someone they're gonna have sex with there are some serious issues there

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Benain 3/17/12 11:05 PM

Dicks are to be washed?

Alan Benain 3/17/12 11:08 PM

I'm pretty good with hygene, but I don't really feel comterble with touching mein teil.

3/17/12 11:08 PM

What do you mean, Paperblade.

Edited by Black★Rock Shooter

I think they do. I know I wouldn't feel comfterble being seen naked.

If you are going to have sex with someone, assuming you aren't one of those people that has one night stands (which you don't sound like you would be), it would be because you are comfortable around them. Why would you be embarrased to showing them your body?

Dicks are to be washed?

I'm pretty good with hygene, but I don't really feel comterble with touching mein teil.

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA aside, dude, I am actually afraid for this person's dick. Doubly true if he's uncircumcised. (Yes, it is to be washed, as is the package down below)

man if our society is so pathetic people are embarrassed being seen naked by someone they're gonna have sex with there are some serious issues there

~

Dicks are to be washed?

Hahaha.

Why did you have to put the last part, though? It's irrelevant.

DARK SEX IS FINE AS LONG AS YOU USE YOUR IMAGINATION POWERS.

Just like fighting monsters. :newyears:

If you are going to have sex with someone, assuming you aren't one of those people that has one night stands (which you don't sound like you would be), it would be because you are comfortable around them. Why would you be embarrased to showing them your body?

What makes you think I am not the person that doesn't have one-night-stands? :awesome:

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA aside, dude, I am actually afraid for this person's dick. Doubly true if he's uncircumcised. (Yes, it is to be washed, as is the package down below)

I never said I didn't wash it, though.

The girlfriend appreciates it when she knows I can see which hole I'm inserting my manhood into. She vastly prefers one hole to another, you see.

wait.

are you saying you can't tell between a vag and a butthole unless you're looking at it? xD

I never said I didn't wash it, though.

uh.

Do you mean that guy was you? I guess I assumed [whoever this mystery man is] wasn't washing his dick because he posed it as a (possibly rhetorical) question, and claimed to be uncomfortable with it.

wait.

are you saying you can't tell between a vag and a butthole unless you're looking at it? xD

That's what I said. :awesome:

Do you mean that guy was you? I guess I assumed [whoever this mystery man is] wasn't washing his dick because he posed it as a (possibly rhetorical) question, and claimed to be uncomfortable with it.

It should be obvious it was me if he's posting it here, out of all places. But I understand the little relevancy there.

What makes you think I am not the person that doesn't have one-night-stands? :awesome:

Well given your reactions and statements from the past i have come to the conclusion that you don't think of sex as something that should be done just because.

Well given your reactions and statements from the past i have come to the conclusion that you don't think of sex as something that should be done just because.

129040820347502727.jpg

why do you ask such awkward questions

^

This is the second time (probably more and I'm just forgetting XD) where I had to look in the topic and was sooooo surprised to find out that the topic title was a legitimate question.

Who gives a

Ohhhh I see what you did there

wait.

Well it's not like I can't tell, it's just that a while back we were at it (standing doggy style), and I was just about to unleash my load into her and it was getting rather rough. And on one of the final thrusts, my manhood slipped out of the...right hole, and kind of penetrated the wrong hole. Hard and fast. She was crying in pain while i was just standing there unable to do anything, just jizzing over her.

It's definitely best to be able to see what you're doing in such situations.

Glowsticks man.

Combine with buttplugs. Glow in the dark buttplugs. I wonder if they have been done already.