Do people have sex in the dark?

Junkhead

Fine I'll answer your retarded question.

No, people do not have sex in the dark.

They have sex in my computer screen.

Everyone go home

I have no idea why you missed a period there.

You were all fashioned artificially. Get at us.

S0SWY.jpg

who

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's not like I can't tell, it's just that a while back we were at it (standing doggy style), and I was just about to unleash my load into her and it was getting rather rough. And on one of the final thrusts, my manhood slipped out of the...right hole, and kind of penetrated the wrong hole. Hard and fast. She was crying in pain while i was just standing there unable to do anything, just jizzing over her.

wat ._.

Well it's not like I can't tell, it's just that a while back we were at it (standing doggy style), and I was just about to unleash my load into her and it was getting rather rough. And on one of the final thrusts, my manhood slipped out of the...right hole, and kind of penetrated the wrong hole. Hard and fast. She was crying in pain while i was just standing there unable to do anything, just jizzing over her.

lolwut

It's definitely best to be able to see what you're doing in such situations.

tumblr_lw3phe9bTl1ql141xo1_250.gif

Edited by Death'

MAfYq.png

I'm sorry, I mean

silly and/or painful sex mistakes are close to universal, I get you, and niggling after the fact is a fool's errand, but

were you unable to pull out without tearing something?

wat ._.

lolwut

tumblr_lw3phe9bTl1ql141xo1_250.gif

Yeah I dunno. I guess it's kind of funny now when I look back at it, but at the time it was just one of the most hopeless situations I'd ever been in.

MAfYq.png

I'm sorry, I mean

silly and/or painful sex mistakes are close to universal, I get you, and niggling after the fact is a fool's errand, but

were you unable to pull out without tearing something?

199034_o.gif

Not to that extent, but there was a little involved as a result of the incident. Hence the crying.

Obviously he was just too into the moment.

Also his repressed fantasies of sodomy.

Into the moment is a good explanation.

I have no idea how you noticed that .

I am not blind.

Clearly he's pregnant.

Must have accidentally taken aspirin instead of birth control pills since his lights were off

Time to run and hide!

Hey you.

I didn't know you lurk around these parts. :awesome:

light sex > dark sex >>>>>>>>> car sex

Also, yes, glow in the dark butt plugs do exist.

How would you know?

Eww. x3

Sex in the driver's seat is the best worst sex ever. As far as sex that I can realistically see happening goes. aside from sex that ends with somebody crying

I've had sex in a car a few times now, and I don't see what's even remotely appealing about it. It's confined and uncomfortable and awkward. The only reason I did it in the first place was because I was a stupid teenager and didn't want my parents to know I was fucking someone, so we drove to a secluded spot instead of using one of our houses.

I didn't miss a period. I intentionally got pregnant left it off

My fiancé and I explore all sorts of sexual boundaries.

There are boundaries? I refuse to believe this.

[words]

Do not speak to the Kirie that way.

Actually, just stop posting.

I've had sex in a car a few times now, and I don't see what's even remotely appealing about it. It's confined and uncomfortable and awkward. The only reason I did it in the first place was because I was a stupid teenager and didn't want my parents to know I was fucking someone, so we drove to a secluded spot instead of using one of our houses.

Hear hear to all of the above, the sole exception replacing a few with once here. It was such a small car that it was impossible to change positions without leaving it entirely, the steering wheel and parking apparatus got in the way (yes, we were that dumb), and every time we saw headlights we got scared it was the anti-smut patrol. It was uniquely bad.

Soul, you buggin'. Why you buggin'.

Edited by Rehab

So now you're calling me blind?! D=

I might be, but no.

You're just as not-blind as me.

Then again, I have no proof.[/color]

Yeah, about that...

This is an intervention. Please stand aside.

***Hextator motions for a bunch of posters to move in and seize the area

yeah ok

Well duh of course you have sex in the dark, and I've heard enough stories of A&E visits with a lightbulb stuck up the sphincter to consider otherwise.