A dark... pegasus?

Andreyas

According to Famitsu, I believe, about a Pegasus Knight able to change class into a Dark Pegasus, which will be able to use offensive magic.

Let's discuss. I think this is a unique idea, I just hope they have a good build. Able to cast magic and then fly away? That's cool!

oh great, being able to counter bows after dodging.

Oh wait, no bow countering for fliers.

Still, I guess ferrying with potent chip is nice.

Actually, if they're good at dodging, there will be counter the bows.

Didn't show them using staves however, which would be nice to know.

Hmm...flying mages...O:O!! :awesome:

What kind of magic would they use...dark? Wind?...It just look awesome.

I hope this will eliminate/reduce the importance of forged physical weapons...

I love magic whoo!! Dark Peggies!!

I wonder if there's a weapon level cap for them, or if it can go up to the higher levels? If there's re-move, this is a potential for strategic decimation, whaling on enemies and then retreating to terrain they can't traverse.

Edited by Celice

Hmm...flying mages...O:O!! :awesome:

What kind of magic would they use...dark? Wind?...It just look awesome.

Magic is apparently unified in this game.

Magic on Flying Ponies ? :O

Holy

Maybe the other branch option will be some sort of "Light" Pegasus that can use staffs. That way you can both of them sit in the mountains and if your attacking Dark Pegasus ever gets hurt on a counter attack, it can easily be healed. Endless win. :P

Although, I do like the idea of pegasi with magic. I like how they're mixing magic and physicality in this game.

Like in FE11? :dry:

Just the rank. There's supposed to still be Wind/Thunder/Fire's and El and Arc's of each one.

Since Pegasus's are pretty quick I'm think Dark Pegasus's will be about doubling enemies against their weakest defensive stat with Magic or Lances.

I am all for pegasus mages. I always found it strange how pegasus knights could use staves but not any magic, since the two usually went hand in hand. This is also the reason why Mist is so disliked, right?

This is awesome. I can see this being really great depending on how 1-2 range weapons are in this game. It could end up being a really good enemy phase option. 8D

And at the very least I can see it definitely being better than sages with knives. Knives had awful mt and sages had horrible strength. Magic can be pretty respectible in the might department and at the very least it hits resistance, which is typically the lower of the two defenses.

Actually, if they're good at dodging, there will be counter the bows.

Didn't show them using staves however, which would be nice to know.

Presumably these are promoted Pegasus Knights, and therefore still use lances. So they wouldn't gain both magic and staffs; that would be rather ridiculous.

I was expecting them to have some promotion with staffs, though. Maybe Falcon Knights are like that now, as I think someone suggested? Would be odd having them never having the opportunity to gain a physical weapons other than lances, but interesting regardless.

I think it is a cool idea. Who doesn't want a flying mage? Also since they are dark pegasus, maybe they should use dark magic???

There's no indication so far of a magic split, but I'm still hoping there'll be some substantial amount of magic limited to certain characters and/or classes within the larger group of magic. FE11/12 did that on a small scale with Excalibur and Resire, but something more dependent on specific classes or specific characters could be much more interesting. And with the large amount of weapons this game seems to have, it could work quite well.

There's no indication so far of a magic split, but I'm still hoping there'll be some substantial amount of magic limited to certain characters and/or classes within the larger group of magic. FE11/12 did that on a small scale with Excalibur and Resire, but something more dependent on specific classes or specific characters could be much more interesting. And with the large amount of weapons this game seems to have, it could work quite well.

Aura as well, for Linde and B Rank women.

oh great, being able to counter bows after dodging.

Oh wait, no bow countering for fliers.

Still, I guess ferrying with potent chip is nice.

They could do that before with Javelins and Spears. :U

^Haha. That'd be funny. I hope for all unranged weapons (sword/axe/lance), personally.