Best of the Four Riders

Four Riders  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who of the 4 is the best?

• Bryce
    • Petrine
    • The Black Knight
    • Bertram

XD I just realised that Black Knight is like a cross between Soren and Mia (which proves that there meant to be). He is like Soren because he was branded, he was also raised badly (I remember that Zelgius mentioned this) and they both got raised (ish for Soren) Greil eventually. He is like Mia a bit because she tried to find her "archrival" and he ended up killing Greil because he wanted to passs his teacher... I hear a slight similarity.

Anyway my vote goes to Black Knight.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD I just realised that Black Knight is like a cross between Soren and Mia (which proves that there meant to be). He is like Soren because he was branded, he was also raised badly (I remember that Zelgius mentioned this) and they both got raised (ish for Soren) Greil eventually. He is like Mia a bit because she tried to find her "archrival" and he ended up killing Greil because he wanted to passs his teacher... I hear a slight similarity.

Anyway my vote goes to Black Knight.

Heh, you're right!I can see the resemblances you speak of.

Bryce because the Wishblade is cooler than the Flame Lance and Runesword. (Str based damage ftw.)

Honestly, I would have picked the Black Knight... BUT

I dislike how his identity is revealed early, as well as how Ike and himself have a corny conversation upon you killing him. "You were my last teacher etc." Fire Emblem has always had cliche plot themes, but that is really too much. And, while I'm at it, I never really liked Zelgius to begin with.

All in all, I Bryce wins for his sweet weapon, loyalty and the fact that he was once friends with Griel.

Honestly, I would have picked the Black Knight... BUT

I dislike how his identity is revealed early, as well as how Ike and himself have a corny conversation upon you killing him. "You were my last teacher etc." Fire Emblem has always had cliche plot themes, but that is really too much. And, while I'm at it, I never really liked Zelgius to begin with.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I think it's great that they turn out to be friends in the end. (Well, maybe not friends, but at least they've finished what they both wanted and can speak of it.) I cried so much when Zelgius died.

Black Knight, hands down. Even without the Blessed Armour, he's still good.

If they all had to fight amongst eachother, he would come out on top.

• 2 months later...

If it weren't for the fact that the BK's theme is more epic than A Mighty Foe (Which is still awesome) I would pick Petrine or Bertram. I have a soft spot for Renning, and I like the Flame Lance. I killed over fourty enemies with that. But I picked the BK for the above reasons. And the fact that he pwns everyone including Ike, if he uses Luna.

Black Knight, no contest. Petrine could barely handle Greil but the BK killed him easily. Bertram, Bryce and Petrine are easy to beat but you need luck to beat the BK. He doesn't even need Luna to own Ike's ass cause there's no way Ike will survive that fight without healing. BK 3HKOs Ike without Luna, you put Ike against the other generals and he has a much better chance of winning.

I'd say Bryce, because he was actually a good man, quite unlike the rest of the bunch. It's a shame he had to die, though... :(

He doesn't have to die. You could try avoiding him in endgame if you wanted but it's just easier to kill him than running away from him. I think Bryce would lose to the other three cause he's slower.

Bertram.

Petrine... She had some good lines, but all in all, she was really just too cold. :(

The Black Knight was pretty cool and all, he takes a close second. Battle against him is fun, no matter how completely luck-based.

Bryce was pretty interesting, but he was kinda flat. Although his dying conversation with Ike is great. :)

Bertram... I just really like people who are insane. :D "Turn the ground... Sssoft with blood."

• 3 weeks later...
BK 3HKOs Ike without Luna, you put Ike against the other generals and he has a much better chance of winning.

Actually, he 4HKOS max defense Ike.

I chose Bertram because it isn't his fault he fights for Daein. And he gives you that epic Runeswod upon his defeat, which is awesome because Runesword is the games 3rd best sword (in my opinion).

• 10 months later...

Black Knight, no contest. Petrine could barely handle Greil but the BK killed him easily. Bertram, Bryce and Petrine are easy to beat but you need luck to beat the BK. He doesn't even need Luna to own Ike's ass cause there's no way Ike will survive that fight without healing. BK 3HKOs Ike without Luna, you put Ike against the other generals and he has a much better chance of winning.

Thats only because of the wep triangle and Greil severed all of the tendons in his right arm. If he hadn't he would have pwned the BK