Any SFer's You Want To Be Friends With But Aren't?

Randoman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going beyond the SF friends function (but not excluding bluh bluh)

lots of people in varying ways, Revan, Kiryn, Magnus, Stoly, Esau, Integ, Sever, Erkle, the user formerly known and possibly still known as Death, Esme, eeeeeveryoooooooone will be assimilaaaaaate

Hey. I'm definitely willing to be friends, dude! cool.gif

Well, I have to admit I wish I was better friends with the people in my friends list.

Other than that, anyone and everyone.

but no b-body want to be f-friends with meeeeee :( (its okay, completely understandable)

NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I just end up being friends with whoever I talk to and whoever is willing to talk back and not be a jerk towards me. I generally don't bite.

People I'm not already friends/acquainted with? Crap ... uhhhh

Vincent (Favorite admin since he fixed the badges)

Nightmare (So close but not quite)

Some of the spriters in Creative (can't think of them all so nobody gets named :P: )

Popo (Seems cool)

Elieson (Seems cool)

Jihyun (Doesn't bite apparently)

Not sure who else at the moment. There's also a few I'm not sure if I should list because I don't know if they count after a long absence.

Nobody. I'm not the sort of person who goes out seeking friends. I take them as they come.

You've got me, baby. That's all that matters.

People I'm not already friends/acquainted with? Crap ... uhhhh

Vincent (Favorite admin since he fixed the badges)

Nightmare (So close but not quite)

Some of the spriters in Creative (can't think of them all so nobody gets named :P: )

Popo (Seems cool)

Elieson (Seems cool)

Jihyun (Doesn't bite apparently)

Not sure who else at the moment. There's also a few I'm not sure if I should list because I don't know if they count after a long absence.

I approve of this list. :D

Sholes and I are from the same state, so I guess him. unless he's from western mass, those fuckers

I mean, the friends I have on here are really the only people I consistently communicate with. I guess I'd like to know more people, though.

Lumi seems like a cool person. We should, like talk more or some junk.

Eclipse too.

Popo is someone whom ive read posts from for ages and seems super sweet. Y WE NO TALK, POPO?

Queen_Elimine/Elincia is nice...

Boron seems cool too.

And maybe the Fruit Beast. :DONTDOIT: ;):

Hey, if people want to get to know me better, just leave a comment on my profile or send me a friend request. As I said above, I don't bite and I'm all right talking to people I've never interacted with before.

Well, being new I'd like to be friends with anyone who would have me... But so far, I'd say that Tangerine looks like a nice person. ^o^

I'm up for chatting with anyone, especially new members. Just send me a PM and I'm sure we could find something to talk about :O.

Lumi seems like a cool person. We should, like talk more or some junk.

Eclipse too.

Popo is someone whom ive read posts from for ages and seems super sweet. Y WE NO TALK, POPO?

Queen_Elimine/Elincia is nice...

Boron seems cool too.

And maybe the Fruit Beast. :DONTDOIT: ;):

Maybe?

You already have your hands all over me there, you aren't fooling anyone lady >:O.

Edited by Tangerine

I rejected your first MSN request, you still have a ways to go mister >:O! Get working! We have to repeat Chinese history here. On the third meeting I might agree to be your strategist.

2. Can you be my strategist

3. Can you be my strategist

how about now

Hmmm... Usually don't come into the general forums anymore... XD I remember I used to come in here a lot! But then I saw this!

And I can't really think of anyone that I'd want to become friends with that I'm not friends with already...

Awwww such a friendly topic though~ <3

Haha, well I'd be willing to be friends with anyone here. But since I have to state specific names for this thread: Darros, Furetchen, Freohr Datia, a few of the mods, Luminescent Blade.

I actually didn't think I'd find myself in here... I remember seeing you around sometimes =o So yeah we can try talking more often! =3 I'm usually around in FFtF but you probably know that and that's probably where I've seen you before XD But I don't fully remember.... D=

If I had to pick, the list would include...............Freohr, the cool mods, Venasaur, Integ, Furet, Specta, DA, CR-S01, Saku, Lumi, JB, and Queen Emelina.

I would like to try my best to make as many friends here on SF.

Of course half the judgements of me start out with

"Bugged/Annoyed me, then turned out to be a nice guy/etc."

But, I'm still trying to befriend many

Yeah I guess the first impressions would be hard for people to get over or something... XD I think somebody explained why they found you so annoying but otherwise I actually still have yet to see since we haven't talked as much. Sorry if I can't help much to try help people get better opinions of you or give you advice on how to make them view you better =[ If I'm even the right person to give that... Probably not since I'm often way more accepting...

Good luck trying to overcome them, and we have already been talking some in IRC! Maybe over time we can become good friends through that, since I'm in there just as often (even if usually more active in) as I'm in FFtF!

There's no real specific members that I really want to be like "BE MY FRIEEEENNDDDD"

But if you're defining friend as "someone who talk to you and knows you", then it'd be cool to have at least one. I have people that I know on here, but really with osu!, I have friends that I'll talk to on a daily basis about the randomest crap, hence why I got there a lot, even though I don't play the game anymore. With here, though, I only come on here when I'm not in the mood to post my depressing crap on Facebook or if I want to post something stupid. There's not really "that member" that I come onto to see on a daily basis.

But if you're asking for specifics, probably Hika. Anybody would be fine, though.