Tangerine's Ultimate Judgement Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is so, you're the sicker one for not ending this Latooni charade. All it takes is apathy as the response to her teasing. You should know that.

YOU bring it up more than she does!

Keep in mind, phone browsing doesn't bestow upon me the ability to perform a name history search.

But now I know...and gosh I feel slow

Well I didn't know you were on a phone XD

And since I don't use ip board skin thingy and have never been on here with a phone before, I didn't know that either XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

Or sig.

Can't see sigs either. I can't see avatars either either. I can see your "profile picture" though, but not your avatar.

I am inching closer and closer to Vincent's post, need to think of more ways to stall.

I LOVE YOU TANGERINE

*You know what actually sucks is that I have way more to say than I actually feel comfortable saying, 'cause I don't want to discuss anything related to your personal life in public!

You are Mumu. Charlie. Gustave. And most importantly,

Latooni.

I don't even remember how it is we met. It was probably during my user polls. But we didn't really hit it off instantly I don't think. In fact we probably didn't become very good friends until some time mid-2010! You weren't that tsundere back then, I assume it is because you didn't have to hide the fact that you are hopeless infatuated with me, since we had just met and you were not yet corrupted.

Mumu: Anyway! You are pretty silly and fun to goof around with. We have defeated many boring hours with our shenanigans! You are nice, neat-o and a little bit of a sweetie. I think I have only seen you actually get mad at one person, so I guess you are pretty collected in that way. You are pretty respectful to most anyone who hasn't proved to be unworthy of it, and for the most part you really don't like getting involved in other people's affairs; but if a friend needs someone to talk to you are always there to listen :O!

I think that you get lonely a lot, and that is often why you are seen prowling around Serenes Forest. I have to say that I really don't like the way a lot of members have teased you in the past, or the way you treat yourself sometimes >:O. I think you have a tendency to be a little bit of a defeatist. You don't really go out of your way to talk to many people though. I don't know how accurate I am, but I've often suspected the times where you were supposedly intoxicated it was not quite as bad as you lead on :P:.

As was stated earlier, you are hopelessly infatuated with me, and super in denial about it! I like you a lot too, you are an awesome person and easily one of the reasons I have not yet left the staff team or SF. You're one of the few people here I would want to meet in person if time permits :O!

Judgement: ::(T: (I <3 you, let's cry together)

Uhhmm.... Me...

inb4negativeinsight

Uhhhh, actually I'm not sure why I saved this one! We used to talk more than we do now, but I've forgotten a lot about you since you were gone for two months or something :P:.

You are pretty friendly! We really should talk more, sheesh. From what I remember we got along great :P:.

Judgement: ivh9jq_th.jpg (We'z happy! Talk more >:O!)

It can't break my spirit that badly right?

I dunno about you. I thought you were obnoxious when I first noticed you, but over time I have grown to enjoy reading your silly posts. I don't think we've ever had an actual conversation more than we have just had short talks on the forum every now and then, and noticed one another's presence! You seem to have a love-hate relationship with the forum or something. You enjoy being here when you're bored or for the social aspect, but other times you make me think you wish you never joined or something, lol. In any case, you're a pretty neat kid and I like you for it! Stick around :P:.

Judgement: ivh9jq_th.jpg (We'd probably be friends if we talked more!)

edit: also shut up mumu >:(

edit2: oops I read that as "horrible compromise"

Edited by Tangerine

'Cause it looks ugly when the box is cut off. Aesthetics are important to the statement that an image will make!!

The border needed to be.

Edited by Tangerine