So, that judging thing

Ciarre

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rein: I've seen you around here and there, but I haven't formed much of an opinion of you. However, I feel that you are a reliable and prompt person because you updated that XD draft like exactly after someone posts, and most people tend to wait like forever to do that. Is that weird? I don't know.

Ronku: Ronku's a pretty cool guy. For some reason, I get this feeling that you like a lot of non-mainstream things. I don't really know.

Freohr: You always seem very upbeat and the world definitely needs more people like you. From what I've seen of you, you're a rather drama-free person with a good sense of humor. And plus you like TWEWY! Joshua's my favorite character as well<3

Elieson: Yay, Texas. I think you are imaginative, yet sort of down-to-earth, and reliable, and I see you around the drafts subforum a lot. Also, I have this mental image that you look like a more classy looking Etzel with brown hair and a curly moustache, including the monocle.

Edited by CR-S01

Freohr: You always seem very upbeat and the world definitely needs more people like you. From what I've seen of you, you're a rather drama-free person with a good sense of humor. And plus you like TWEWY! Joshua's my favorite character as well<3

Happy face =D

Yay Joshua is da bestest <3

Oh and as far as drama-free goes... I try and prefer to keep things that way but I can't always keep that up XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

Elieson: Yay, Texas. I think you are imaginative, yet sort of down-to-earth, and reliable, and I see you around the drafts subforum a lot.

You only live a few hours from me, totally random!

And drafting subforum? That's my spot, yep.

Also, I have this mental image that you look like a more classy looking Etzel with brown hair and a curly moustache, including the monocle.

Almost. Black hair, and a kinda...hmm...moustache. I'll need to pic it for you.

Lumi: I first saw you around the creative forums, and I was like "holy shit, she's amazing. how the hell do you do that". You seem to like strong female characters and hot long haired guys, like me XD also you like bunnies, and I have a really chubby bunny that does nothing but eat and look cute and sometimes run away to give me a workout chasing after it, so +1

Honestly, we haven't interacted much, but I have a very clear opinion of you, which is basically: great artist, great at math, really smart, physically strong and likes swords. Also short and Asian, like me

Edited by CR-S01

Lumi: I first saw you around the creative forums, and I was like "holy shit, she's amazing. how the hell do you do that". You seem to like strong female characters and hot long haired guys, like me XD also you like bunnies, and I have a really chubby bunny that does nothing but eat and look cute and sometimes run away to give me a workout chasing after it, so +1

Honestly, we haven't interacted much, but I have a very clear opinion of you, which is basically: great artist, great at math, really smart, physically strong and likes swords. Also short and Asian, like me

:D

also omg post pic of your bunny. Do want.

MH6QX.jpg

That is my moustache. I can't describe it though

Is that actually you? Because that is one awesome moustache.

You know, I kind of want a moustache myself. I think they look cool.

^Heh, they're cute :P How old are they?

Soul: The very first thing that comes to mind is "a witty and quirky guy". You're definitely bold and aren't afraid to try new things, even if it might be awkward :awesome: If I had to choose a shape to describe your personality, it would be a great cubicuboctahedron. Why? Because it's not a shape and I just picked this random thing off of Google. You're welcome. But seriously, you have an interesting sense of humor. Also, I get the feeling that you are a sadomasochist, buuuut that's just me.

Slayer: We usually stole picks from each other in FE10 drafts. :awesome: As a person, you strike me as an introverted and intellectual guy, but doesn't like learning at school and prefers learning on your own. Like, I think your personality is similar to Ulki's, solitary and doesn't want to be chained down to anything. You know, because he flies. derp

SHarpoon/Creeper/Insane/Joker: When I first met you in the FE10 is awesome draft, you kind of bugged me. I don't know why. But then I was in like a thousand other FE/Pokemon drafts with you and you turned out to be a good friend. You're like in every other draft ever and tend to ramble on about things, but ultimately you mean well. You're also one of my FE10 pals~ The drafts forum would feel slightly empty without you. Kudos.

Crash: I think you're a good guy, actually, but I think your main flaw is that you refuse to give up. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes it can lead to trouble, like several threads here. You have good ideas (like the FE8 infantry draft, for example!) and you're certainly capable of presenting them in intelligent and calm ways. You have very strong opinions on things, and I kind of admire that in people. Besides that though, I haven't talked to you much, if at all.

Edited by CR-S01

Slayer: We usually stole picks from each other in FE10 drafts. :awesome: As a person, you strike me as an introverted and intellectual guy, but doesn't like learning at school and prefers learning on your own. Like, I think your personality is similar to Ulki's, solitary and doesn't want to be chained down to anything. You know, because he flies. derp

Interesting. However i do enjoy learning at school... Its just the noise bugs me :/. I do wish, i had wings and could fly...