Wait, what? I thought you did.

Oh, wait that was Mercenary Raven. I always get you two confused. :U

I liked how they made FFtF much more active =o

But not much topic variety~ xD

But they were some fun!!

So mixed feelings here =3

They... kinda did actually.

And, yeah, pretty fun~

I've been the only member with red text for the 4 years I've been here. Since when does FESS Raven use red text?

Not annoyed, just really curious, haha.

Edited by Raven

Guess I'll have to create yet another thing to occupy everyone with.

Edited by Elieson

Part of me wants to make one, but then the other part is telling me that since I'm knew here no one would want me to judge them anyway.

I'm pretty new and people posted in mine. I don't see why they wouldn't post in yours.

I'm pretty new and people posted in mine. I don't see why they wouldn't post in yours.

Fair enough. I think I'm just making excuses to procrastinate more than anything lol. I wanna see red-text Ravens though. He seems like a chill dude.

Fair enough. I think I'm just making excuses to procrastinate more than anything lol. I wanna see red-text Ravens though. He seems like a chill dude.

Thanks for prolonging the storm. God! D:<

I'd defs post in yours and Raven's, man.

I've been the only member with red text for the 4 years I've been here. Since when does FESS Raven use red text?

Not annoyed, just really curious, haha.

Once I get into the topic I never get you guys confused, very different personalities. But when I see that "Mercenary Raven" posted a new topic, I often think it's you. Maybe because you used to be "Vanguard Raven" and so I associate the soldier prefix and of course Raven with you.

When people stop posting in mine, I'll post the eight affinities I assigned everyone and what traits I associate with them, so people can decide whether a different affinity would suit them better or if I was spot on.

When people stop posting in mine, I'll post the eight affinities I assigned everyone and what traits I associate with them, so people can decide whether a different affinity would suit them better or if I was spot on.

Thank you. It really is striking my curiosity that only Horace, Narga and I share the Earth affinity, and no one else.

Thank you. It really is striking my curiosity that only Horace, Narga and I share the Earth affinity, and no one else.

I actually brought that up in IP chat yesterday with Horace and Refa, and they told me to do it. It'll have to wait a bit longer, though, because I just got two new posts in mine that I haven't done yet. (The point is to get all the people who want an analysis done first, before I post the affinities so people can decide for themselves how right or wrong I was.)

Also, your IRL persona may actually be a different affinity. I'm just calling it how I see it on the forums ...

If I can go on two days straight without requests, I'll post up the affinities. Also, I am going to go into a lot of detail, so I'll post two at a time.

If I can go on two days straight without requests, I'll post up the affinities. Also, I am going to go into a lot of detail, so I'll post two at a time.

I've been curious as to what you consider the affinities to mean. You did a good job on mine though, so no complaints here!

Well, you guys will have to hope that after the two people who posted on the thread no one else wants me to guess. :P:

Edited by Boron

Quick, mods, lock her topic for 48 hours.