Share something interesting about yourself!

Popo

- I'm more of a troll IRL then on the net

- I come from a family of swimmers, (2nd) most athletic nerd at school :D

- I be a lefty (curse you uprising)

- I hate DLC.

- 6,0. Because I'm cool like that.

Edited by 3-13Archer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- i started hacking fe (with nightmare, mind you) a bit before the event assembler was first released

- there was this huge fuss about COPPA three/four years back when i first joined due to my age

- my chinese name translates to "the king of resounding luck" which is kind of awesome

This, although like you I wish I knew what it was like to be a girl, to understand the perspective better (in general, since every person is different).

The main reason I wanna stay a guy is because fuck PMS. That shit scares me when I see it in other people. It would be awful having it myself.

Apparently it's hell on earth when I have PMS. Supposedly. I've been trying to control my bursts of anger, but that doesn't work all the time. Hormones can go fuck itself.

And period cramps are the shittiest ever. Every month, too. It sucks especially if it happens during school where I can't find a place to lie down.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Apparently it's hell on earth when I have PMS. Supposedly. I've been trying to control my bursts of anger, but that doesn't work all the time. Hormones can go fuck itself.

And period cramps are the shittiest ever. Every month, too. It sucks especially if it happens during school where I can't find a place to lie down.

Perhaps that could make another interesting fact of mine?

This subject may be TMI for some though. XD May as well say that now~

My effects from PMS are really really extremely mild. I almost never feel it when it happens and so I never know when it starts D= (Although the last time I had it it actually did kinda hurt me awwwww) And it doesn't really affect me emotionally.

I always wondered why girls would make such a huge deal out of it and didn't realize till real recently that mine must be really different.

And it's also really eccentric and doesn't happen every month and the same amount of days apart. Which is also why I never know when it starts xD It's pretty sad... In example, it's been a few months or so since I last had it and somehow I feel it isn't starting up any time soon. =o

PMS is pretty different for everyone. I get the really shitty version of it.

Mine is pretty irregular too. I start cramping about a week to a few days before that, though, so I have some kind of warning.

You might wanna get that checked out if you aren't getting it, though.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

PMS is pretty different for everyone. I get the really shitty version of it.

Mine is pretty irregular too. I start cramping about a week to a few days before that, though, so I have some kind of warning.

You might wanna get that checked out if you aren't getting it, though.

Ah and I get the not-so-shitty version XD

It's been like this since forever and I did ask about it and they said it could've been related to me feeling really stressed out or it was just normal =o

I don't get transsexual men who the fuck would want to be a woman are they insane

Uh didn't you explicitly say you wanted to be a chick in IRC the other year day

I think being a woman would be pretty cool. I just don't trust the surgery or have any money.

i hate mathematica with a fiery passion

Dude whaaat, aren't you studying physics :P

Oh, my name is Liam. Funny enough, a the parents of a kid born 25 seconds after me liked my name so much they named their kid Liam, too. So now there are two male Canadian Liams who are almost the exact same age. But he's black, I'm white.

Oh, my name is Liam. Funny enough, a the parents of a kid born 25 seconds after me liked my name so much they named their kid Liam, too. So now there are two male Canadian Liams who are almost the exact same age. But he's black, I'm white.

Omg and I remember that your name is Liam! In that name for game characters and whatnot!

It makes me happy because irish names make me happy face~

Orrrr just because I read a book where one of the characters was named Liam =o

And both those reasons are why I like Furet's name too because it's irish and also in the same book =3

Woah woah woah.

I'm not the only BeatMania enthusiast?

You play? :P:

For the sake of the majority of the board. . .spoiler tags.

A day or two before my period starts, I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. I get no warning until my cramps hit. Sometimes, my head/back will hurt, too. If I don't take my painkillers in time, I don't eat for the rest of the day. Oh, and I have to be careful on the first night, or I bleed all over the sheets. If you're getting cramps, carry around painkillers. If you're at home, then get a warm towel and hold it over the affected area.

I went on birth control once. Never. Again.

Being a dude is awesome. I'd rather be a guy than a girl any day of the week. Most people I know want to experience life as the other gender (for a day or something, not serious transgenderism). Maybe I'm odd.

I wouldn't really want to be a girl either. I know girls usually have it worse than guys, just saying that being a guy isn't exactly problem free either.

I'm 22 (23 in five months), and I CHOSE to never have a boyfriend.

I'm 19 (20 in a month), I have never loved anyone, nor has anyone ever loved me...

"better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved before"

well, I'm the "never loved before".