• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wait, A new story!

I got no title >_>

Chapter One.

Starting the day.

It was a bright and sunny morning in the World of Serenes. Harpoon made his exit from the Land of Nod, and clumsily got out of bed.

"Geez, I shouldn't have stayed up that late partying with everyone and drinking that many Highball-Soda concoctions." Moaned the weary Harpoon.

After doing the things in the morning that everyone does: brushing teeth,showering and a change into clothes, he went down to the dining area and joined his fellow tenants/Folgore Rangers for breakfast.

"Hey Refa-5, how'sa 'Bot?" Said Darros as he bent down and refilled the Cute Robots oil tank.

"Breep, Beep! Thank you Oh Wonderful Peanut head!" Said the little Wall-E like robot in a mischeivous way.

"Ya Blasted Tin can, why don't I disassemble ya and feed ya to the goats!" exclaimed Darros as he lapsed into the speech pattern of the Drafting Harbor folk.

"It's a fine day kiddies!"Said Doku, as he waltzed right into the room.

"So, what's the feast we're going to break today!" continued Doku as he found a chair and slid right in.

"I think Noona is almost done" Piped up Imp, as she came to the table with a stack of Manga.

"Haha, reading at the table may get your Magazines dirty!" Said Refa-5, as he attempted to do a

moonwalk with his threads.

"Ah, good morning my fellows, how was thy slumber?" Said Banzai in a polite tone as he sat down.

"I hope you're ready for something new." Piped in Boron as she brought in a feast of Pancakes.

"Flapjacks!"Exclaimed Harpoon.

"HOtcakes!" exclaimed Banzai.

"GriddleCakes!"Exclaimed Darros.

"Whatever they are, they're edible and taste great with Maple Sap!" stated DOku.

"Stupid humans, coming up with so many names for a simple flat cake." Mumbled Refa-5.

"Didja say something?" Asked Harpoon of the diminutive Robot.

"Nah, never mind, just some robotic flatulence." replied the small 'bot.

"Robots can do that too?" piped up Harpoon, "I've heard of the urban legend that girls don't do it."

"I know that is not true, due to the National INstitute of ROMhackings research papers." Stated Banzai.

"Why the hell would Scientific ROM Hackers worry about that? said a confuzzled Darros.

"Well you see, it all began in the fall of '99, when a small group of them were fooling around with NESticle and attempting to transalate the Epic Tale Known as Geneology Of The Holy War...."

Just then, Banzai was cut off by Boron."You boys go do research that some other time, not at the

****Ing Table you ****ing perverted brats."

Doku chuckled, and the rest of them stared wide-eyed in a sort of astonished daze.

Refa-5 just stood there frozen in his tracks, and his

googly eyes opened wide and seemed as if he were going to cry.

"Aww, don't cry, Boron-Noona will get you some high-octane fuel" Said Boron as she cuddled the little robot.

"I believe that the moral of this, is that we should always be prepared for the unexpected" Said Banzai in a detached tone of voice. The 3 younger Folgore Rangers sighed and chuckled under their breath.

"Well, off to Drafting School for you boys, and to The Fanfiction School for Imp." Said Doku, as he put his Ranger Outfit on and glided out the window

"I have an important conference at the F.E. Archives today." Said Banzai. "It'll be full of trolls, unless the board of Debaters is present."

"Well, do your best Banzai!" Said Eliedon as he appeared out of nowhere in a cloud of purple smoke.

"HOLY MUTHAFUCKING ROBOT CASTRATIONS!" Ejaculated Refa-5. "Ho Ho! little Robots shouldn't be cussing like Pirates!" Wheezed the Disembodied Head.

"I'll say whatever I please baldy!" Retorted the Cute Robot. "Baldy! Me! Ha-rumph!" exclaimed ELiedon. "Youngster, I have the finest Mustache in Serenes City!"

"Yeah, Yeah, and I suppose you can dance too!"Retorted Refa-5, as he started to Moonwalk."Dastardly piece of junk, I may not dance, but I have the finest Baratone for my species!"

"Well, seeing that you're the only floating disembodied head in the World of Serenes, you'd be the best by default!" Chided the Robot.

"Boys, please, I need to clean up the house today! The Professor is coming to visit, along with Shojor." Said Boron, as she slapped Refa and Sprayed Eliedon with Raid.

"Ah, thank you Folgore Yellow, those flies were trapped in my Brain Field!" said a thankful Eliedon. "But.....why......does........it......burn........AUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, IT ****ING BURNS!"

And then a psychic, purple fire manifested above Eliedon. "HOLY CLICHES!" exclaimed Refa-5, as he activated his Fire Extiguisher Hose and started uncontrollably spraying everything in the room, and went out of control and started racing through the house, filling the rooms with foam.

"Thank you Refa-5, but I think I am fine now, said Eliedon, as he shook himself to clean off the foam.

Boron just stood there with the veins in her head throbbing and swelling larger. "Of course, I'll assist in cleaning this any way I can." said an increasingly nervous Eliedon.

"Reeeeffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

ELLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!" Yelled Boron, in a blood-curdling tone of voice.

"You had better clean this up, or else there'll be hell to pay!"

Refa-5 stopped dead in his tracks, retracted his hose into his chest compartment and retracted his limbs, tank threads, and eyes into his cube-like torso.

All that could be heard was a metallic whimper.

"M'lady Boron, I-I'll do t-the b-best I can to a-as-assist in this project of cleaning up." stammered a nervous ELiedon.

"Folgores Orange and Purple, I summon thee!" exclaimed Eliedon,

as he rose into the air, spun around and produced a flashing of lights that nothing in Vegas could compare to. The two newly official Folgore Rangers appeared out of nowhere, planking on the floor.

"Reporting in!" said the newly arrived ZM and Peppy in unision, as they leaped to attention.

"You two have a new Mission, this will prevent a huge disaster, if you suceed." said Eliedon in a calm tone.

Boron just stood there, giving everyone "the look".

"Are we going to actually go in combat!" asked Peppy in an enthusiastic tone. ZM took a look at Boron, and cold beads of sweat started rolling down his temple.

"I think Master Eliedon screwed up something, and we've got to clean up after him, because he has no arms." said ZM in a cracked voice.

"Here are the mops, you guys have 3 hours to clean up every single bit of this mess." said Boron in a deadly calm tone, as she tossed a pair of mops and a bucket to the rookie Rangers.

"Finally, a time to show our REAL skills to Master Eliedon, Master Refa, and Lady Boron! I'm so excited!" squeeled Peppy.

'I just can't find any reason to disagree with Boron-Noona." said ZM.

"FOLGORE PURPLE, POWER OF MANUAL LABOR!"

"FOLGORE ORANGE, POWER OF NOT KNOWING WHAT HE GETS HIMSELF INTO!"

"You kids have got to stop doing that." yawned ELiedon. "But it's fun!" retorted Peppy.

And on that note, the Rookies went on cleaning, Eliedon went about lifting things with his Brain Field, and Refa-5 went and snuck into Darros's room, and took a nap.

"I guess I should start planning the feast." mumbled Boron, as she started cooking.

Chapter Two

It was about 2 in the afternoon, when Teacher Saku was finishing up the days schooling

“Hey Darros, what does Miss Saku mean by Rescue Skipping using Leaf in gen 2 of fe4?”

Asked Harpoon of his peanut headed companion.

“Eh, it means dragging Celices ass all over the map using Master Knight Leaf with a Rescue Staff.” Replied the Bandanna Wearing Darros.

“Boys, no talking in class, or I’ll have you both do a Ronan solo of fe5, non-elite Mode, and without use of the KNight Proofs.” Said Miss Saku in a stern voice, as she leaned over Darros’s desk.

“Ok, you kids have your homework for today, you will cover all of fe6 HM Sacae, using the Following Units:Wendy, Sophia, Sue, Bors, Wolt, Dorothy, Ellen, and Base Rutger. I want to see your Logs tomorrow.” continued Miss Saku.

Just then, the bell rang and the Drafting School was emptied within a matter of minutes. As usual, Harpoon was as slow as frozen molasses in getting out, and exited last.

He walked to the Malt Shop/Kareoke Bar nearby the Drafting School, and found Darros and Imp seated in the corner next to the Vocaloid Robot.

“Hey, over here ya dang goofball!” Yelled Imp. “Hey pal, sit down, and relax, you screwed up on the fe4 Tag-Team today, but it’s not a big deal, because I managed to get Ethlin and Sylvia and Aless and Holsety!Corple and saved our asses in gen 2.” said Darros, as Harpoon slid into the booth.

“Hey, we’ll have a round of Citrus Shakes.” Yelled Imp to the Soda Jerk wearing the Tux, with feet shaped shoes, a classy necktie, and cartoon gloves.

“Haha, that guy’s drassed classily!” observed Darros.

“I think we should go home soon, otherwise it’ll be hell to pay if Boron-Noona gets mad.” stated Harpoon.

“Oh come on, jus’ becuz Boron-sis gets mad, isn’t a reason to stop partying!” Said Imp in a drunken tone.

“I think she’s had tooo much sugar again.”Said Darros. “Let’s take her home, and chuck her in bed, so she can sleep it off.” Darros and Harpoon proceeded to bring Imp back to her house through the Firemans Carry.

After walking down the street for 30 or so minutes, carrying a flywieght, the fairly sizeable house came into view.

“Hey, Refa, open the back door already, Imps stoned on sugar again.” shouted Harpoon, as Darros opened the back Gate.

Refa-5 made a click, a whirr, and spun around and then-viola!

He blew open the back door with his rocket punch. “

What is a Brain Field?

Eliedon isn't made of physical matter, he is merely a being of high intelligence and emotion, that is made of energy.

The monocle, is a mystery to this day.

Edited by Sharpy

Er, Harpoon, seriously ... am I supposed to be the "older sister" or your freaking mother?

Er, Harpoon, seriously ... am I supposed to be the "older sister" or your freaking mother?

I am currently weighing the possibilities of maximum amusement and torture. :P:

GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN! NOW!

If you like, I can just cut you entirely from the FR-verse instead. :dry:

Woah.

Namechange & Badgechange and avarat removal.

You were almost unrecognizable there, Boron.

The king of canon has returned! Have I been anywhere? Not really! Time to run the Folgore Rangers the best way possible, my way! Let's have some fun and write badly until our eyeballs bleed!

The rangers were going nowhere, every task they attempted failed miserably. Their latest battle against Breezy Shadowpants was no exception.

"Timp, watch your left! Darros, attack after Harpoon!" Boron panted, trying to coordinate the other Folgores. Camdar was casually sleeping on a park bench, his wig strapped on to avoid revealing his identity. Breezy was making light work of the Folgores, his wind based attacks sending the tiny Timp flying everywhere. Harpoon was a little more sturdy, but even then, his squabbling with Banzai was getting the team nowhere.

"Gee, Harpoon, why not let him land another attack in, maybe your miniscule brain might have time to register the first one! Don't even bother responding, you can't win against an English Major!" Banzai scoffed, mocking the intellect of his ally for the umpteenth time.

"Well... uh... go eat a book, Banzai! I'm doing the best I can!" Harpoon shouted, Banzai's mean... uh... words were really starting to... um... make him mad. A gust of wind sent Timp flying off again, right into Banzai's face. Banzai wasn't happy, Harpoon had been making mistakes all day.

"Rangers, please. As a filler villain, I'm shocked to see how badly you're doing." Breezy whined. "I'm off, fight me when you can actually do something."

Breezy flew away using his rear wind powers. Boron had tried her best, but they had been defeated... and to the likes of Breezy Shadowpants. Doku hadn't been himself recently, and she felt like she had forgotten something...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Timp's house, Darros sat alone on the sofa, grumbling.

"They forgot me... again..." he grumbled grumblingly. Doku hadn't said a word to him all day, and the others were too busy doing their own thing.

There was a loud crash as the door opened, the other rangers had returned from their defeat. The whole group looked exhausted, well, other than the fully rested Camdar. Camdar sat back down in what was apparently Doku's armchair. Life was good. For the first time in his life, he was in charge and not being called incompetent. This existence was one he could get used to.

"Well, that wasn't good." Harpoon yawned, turning on the Folgore Laptop. "I'm going to answer our fanmail... ooh... this one's good, a fanfic... look at these pairings..."

Boron suddenly perked upon, and stormed over to the laptop. Scanning the screen frantically, her face soon contorted with rage. She lifted the laptop over her head, and brought it down on top of Harpoon.

"No! No more pairings! Why are they all of me!" Boron shouted, fuming from both the defeat and the awful ToasterxBoron pairing. Harpoon was terrified, normally Boron was the voice of reason.

"It's... n-not that bad... there was a good one of Refa-5 and the toaster in there too..." Harpoon squeaked, this had to be the scariest thing since the postman dropped the JoJo stuff Timp had ordered. For those who are curious, said postman now receives all meals via a straw.

"Doku, you might want to do something about this, Harpoon keeps on encouraging them, this stuff is horrible!" Boron said, still angry. Camdar looked up, that was him, right?

"It's also very badly written." Banzai added. "Even compared to Harpoon's stuff. Of course, I could offer some choice advice. As an English Major, I could make even those awful pairi-..."

Boron glanced over at him, her eyes piercing his very soul.

"Uh... never mind. Despite being an English Major, the stories would be unsalvageable." Banzai added quickly, even English Majors needed to avoid fights sometimes. Camdar needed to add something, but it would be a tough one staying in character.

"Doron, I agree." Camdar began.

"Boron." 13th said quickly, correcting one of his leader's many mistakes.

"Right, that's what I meant. I agree entirely. Harpoon, no more bad stories, they're... um... damaging my massive ego... curse those fanfiction writers, we need some standards!" Camdar proclaimed boldly. Boron still didn't seem content, but Harpoon had given in.

"Fine, I'll be good." Harpoon sighed.

"Noona that, Harpoon." Boron laughed, at least something had gone right that day.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Curse you, hedges!" Doku cried, it had already got dark... for the first time? He wasn't sure how that worked, he swore that he had been in the maze for at least a year now.

A little girl ran out in front of him. This was his chance! He could follow her out of this strange realm. How she had got there wasn't important, he'd figure that out once he'd rearranged Zeddmare's handsome yet diabolical face.

However, the child was too cunning, and managed to get away.

"Susan! It's time to go home, you can come and play tomorrow!" a voice called.

Doku couldn't make sense of this realm any more, Zeddmare was truly the master oftorture, torment and tortillas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning soon came, Timp was as psyched as ever, she had just finished rereading part 4 of JoJo. She just had to tell someone, but nobody was up... or lived in her house. Boron was probably fast alseep and Banzai only read books.

Camdar was walking over to Timp's house, he felt like having breakfast in his new favourite armchair. Timp had spotted him, she couldn't control herself any longer. Rushing over to him, she excitedly began telling him all about it. Camdar had done his research, he knew Doku also read JoJo. This one was in the bag.

"Haha, yeah, I liked that part too!" Camdar laughed, he was a genius.

Timp stopped. This was really strange, she knew that he had barely started part 3, how could he like the end of part 4 as well? Plus, she knew that he always raged at spoilers, but here he was laughing. Also... his hair was gone.

Camdar had realised his mistake also, but all too late. He had also forgotten to put on his wig, destroying his disguise... well, removing it... it was the only thing in it.

"Camdar! It was you the whole time! I can't believe you had us fooled like that! What have you done with the real Doku?" Timp shouted.

##This sword isn't just for show, Marth!

"Isn't it sad, Daigoji Excellen?"

SHIT I HAVE A BANDWAGON ON ME.

Edited by Bluedoom

ha ha ha doku

Camdar is far too handsome to be Folgore Red.

I'm afraid not. Folgore-canon states that I'm the second most handsome character, after Nightmare. My sources, you ask? Me!

Yes, your character Shin is the second-most handsome. However, he has to trade away his good looks for his powers of... something!

Yeah, that's it!

... Lol. It's about time the group figured out that something wasn't right. Oh wait, that was only the first day? Time certainly is a strange thing in the FR-verse.

"Rangers, please. As a filler villain, I'm shocked to see how badly you're doing." Breezy whined. "I'm off, fight me when you can actually do something."

Breezy flew away using his rear wind powers. Boron had tried her best, but they had been defeated... and to the likes of Breezy Shadowpants. Doku hadn't been himself recently, and she felt like she had forgotten something...

I have a wind-powered jetpack strapped to my back at all times.

Why I'd need it when I teleport I do not know.

You needed a personality, since you've had nothing so far.

Even Darros, the ordinary guy has one.

And, I needed a caretaker for this Universe.

...Boron-Noona?

Borons the eldest of the FRs, and since they apparently live together..........

I am currently weighing the possibilities of maximum amusement and torture. :P:

As in what'll happen to me, if Boron gets the wrong idea?

You might not want to know the answer

I did it, because we have no caretaker character options, and Imp is a ditzy one.

GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN! NOW!

## Vote Marth

Also, I may get the FR into print!

As in, a school newsletter.

Just tone down the language, and we'd have a pretty good funny action-filled story.

If we get into print, we're effectively immortal.

haha

Also, I need a mephisto character, anyone want to be it?