FOLGORE RANGERS ROLL CALL

MacLovin

Where's the Folgore Rangers Board Game episode Boron?

That is the most recent story I put up, Lucina. Or at least the beginnings of it. I'm going to see if we can play an actual BoardGame with the FR people before trying to write the rest of it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now for something completely different.

It was an ordinary day in the city of Serenes Forest. The denizens were going about their business as usual and the Folgore Rangers were enjoying a peaceful, stress-free week. Nearly a month had passed since Horita Repulsa's most recent attempt to conquer Serenes Forest, which had given the Folgores plenty of spare time. They had all but forgotten that their greatest enemy was still plotting against them, despite the warnings from their wise leader Eliedon.

Doku, Darros, Imp, Harpoon, Boron, Banzai, ZM, Richter, and 13th were at the juice bar, hanging out with some of their fellow denizens. Shin, ZM, and Richter watched Harpoon as he downed mug after mug of tangerine juice. The lucky Folgore had challenged Zak and Marth to a drinking contest. The two troublemakers had accepted without second thought. Marth was passed out on the counter, his sixth tankard still clutched in his hands. Harpoon and Zak were both on their eighth drink.

Imp and Integrigirl sat at a table in the corner of the bar - as far away from Doku as they could get - talking about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Boron glowered at her cup of juice, muttering to herself about how fast her drafting backlog had built up. 13th sipped at his cranberry juice as he leaned back in his chair, staring at the wall and deep in thought. Banzai's mug remained untouched in front of him. He was too engrossed in his reading to care about the antics of his fellow Folgores. Darros sighed because he had no one to talk to and was feeling ignored.

Such was the life of normalcy that the Folgore Rangers had become accustomed to, without the constant threat of having their beloved Serenes Forest destroyed. It was all about to end.

-

Eliedon always seemed to know when Serenes Forest was under attack, even without having to witness it for himself. But, being a floating head in a tube, there was nothing he could do to stop it himself. None of the Folgores were answering their communicators either. The wise one was at his wit's end. What was he to do?

"Refa-5," he called to the humanoid robot. "You must stall Horita while I attempt to reach Folgore Red. We cannot allow him to continue treating Serenes Forest however he wants to."

"But, uh, Eliedon! I'm sure the Folgores have it under control!" Refa-5 was sweating bullets. He didn't want to have to distract Horita Repulsa on his own. "Why not just send Deranger and Esme instead?"

"They have both done their duty," Eliedon replied wearily. "I would hate to force them into this situation. But if I cannot contact Doku and the others, I may have to summon them instead. But for now, Refa-5, go. You must stop Horita Repulsa!"

"Y-yeah, sure ..." Refa-5 muttered vulgarities unhappily under his breath as he trudged out of Imp's wine cellar.

-

Amidst the rubble that was once the juice bar, the transformed Folgore Rangers glared down their enemy. After a long absence, Horita had finally returned to Serenes Forest, accompanied by his underlings Camdar and Apopeclipse ... and Shojor. Doku and Imp looked absolutely murderous at the sight of their former emo-banged robot ally. Shojor had betrayed them all in the last battle with Horita, which had been a heavy blow to the Folgores' morale.

"Sho ..." Imp growled, her hands clenching into fists. "How dare you show your face to us again! You traitor!"

"Now, now, don't be like that." Sho wagged his finger at her. "It was nothing personal. Horita Repulsa just offered me a better deal. ... And a chance to get away from that Refa-5." Sho shuddered.

"Horita!" Doku shouted. "I've been waiting for this opportunity. You're going down!"

"You can't defeat me, are you serious?" Horita laughed.

"And so ends our peaceful existence," Richter groaned. "I knew it was too good to last."

"Ah, what are you talking about?" Harpoon grinned. "This is great! Finally, a little excitement in our lives."

"You're an idiot," Boron muttered.

"So, uh, Camdar ..." Darros eyed the lackey warily. "You're not Radmac ... right?"

"You fool!" Camdar bellowed. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I shall destroy you anyway!"

"Because you are the paragon of competence, no?" Banzai sneered.

Camdar began flailing his arms around and shouting about insolence and destruction. 13th and Banzai ignored him. They were more concerned with Zak and Marth, who had transformed into Dark Folgores Teal and Navy. The two good-for-nothings had received an infusion of Folgore Green and Folgore Blue's powers from Zeddmare, which granted them Folgore power but put them under direct control of the Forces of Evil. Luckily for the Folgore Rangers, it was only a temporary boost and neither Zak nor Marth would have any recollection of events that took place during that time.

"Tee-hee!" Apopeclipse giggled. "Did you Folgores miss me?"

"Not at all," Doku muttered, shuddering at the memory of what Apopeclipse had done to them in their first battle against her. "But we know how to deal with you now!"

"You're all going down," ZM agreed. "We won't let you win! Prepare yourself, Horita!"

"No! Get back, all of you!" Doku shouted. "He's my enemy! You ... I will stop you ... right here, right now!" With an enraged cry, Doku charged at Horita despite his team yelling at him to stop.

"We'll see about that!" Horita let out a menacing laugh, then he raised his staff in the air. "Feel my power!"

A bright flash of light emanated from the gem mounted on Horita's staff ... and then, the Folgores collapsed to the ground as they shouted out in pain. A sudden, burning sensation had gripped them all. Doku tried to stand, but the pain was too much. He was lying mere feet from his enemy, unable to do anything more other than say, "Curse ... you, Horita ..."

"Go ahead, curse me ... just like you always do -- because that is all you can do," Horita said. "You lose. I win."

"I don't think so, Horita Repulsa!"

The sound of wind chimes filled the air, restoring energy to the Folgore Rangers and allowing them to move again. A badly drawn shield was flung at Horita, distracting him so that Doku could put enough distance between them. A fist punched through the debris that had been the juice bar, clearing it away. Esme, Deranger, and Integrigirl were ready for action.

"Hi guys!" Esme exclaimed, waving cheerfully to the group. "I can't believe I get to fight with you all again!"

"Looks like you could use some help, Imp and Boron!" Integrigirl piped up. "Don't worry, I've got your backs!"

"I'm here, too," Deranger said.

"Good to have you all here," 13th responded, letting out a sigh of relief. "We could use the help."

Darros gave a nervous laugh. "I guess we're all a little rusty ... that was a long vacation, you know?"

"Esme!" ZM and Harpoon shouted. "Welcome back!"

"All right, Integrigirl!" Imp cheered. "Let's defeat these guys with the power of Jojo --"

"No! Spoilers!"

"Deranger?" Boron asked. "I thought you were going to be busy ..."

"Well, I can't just ignore my duty as a Folgore Ranger," he said. "Besides, my splicing skills are much improved. I can help."

"This reunion is very touching," Banzai growled, as he created a wall of text to shield everyone from an oncoming lightning bolt, "but we are in the middle of a situation."

"Help us out here! Banzai and I can't hold them off forever!" Richter yelled.

"Oh, uh, right!" Doku cleared his throat. "Rangers ... it's cursin' time!"

Immediately, the Folgores and their allies split off into teams. Doku, Darros, and 13th ganged up on Horita. Boron and Deranger decided to take on Camdar. Imp and Integrigirl challenged Shojor to a fight. Banzai and Richter were locked in a fierce battle against Zak and Marth. ZM, Esme, and Harpoon surrounded Apopeclipse.

"NAME-CHANGING POWERS!" Darros shouted. "Change to 'Hawk King Tibarn'!"

"Take this, Horita Repulsa!" Doku threw a punch at his face.

"Your pathetic punches cannot hurt me!" Horita snapped, shoving his staff into Doku's stomach and winding him. He then stepped out of the way of Darros' dive-bomb attack and fired a lightning bolt at him. "Your tricks are useless, Folgore Blue!"

Darros, who was in transformed laguz form, let out a squawk of frustration and flew in circles over Horita. 13th used his bad driving powers to telekinetically pick up a car and throw it at Horita. It was quickly reduced to a pile of smoldering ashes.

"Curse you, Horita! Stop destroying Serenes Forest property!" Doku yelled.

"Never!" Horita fired a laser beam from his staff at Doku, who dodged it by jumping to the right.

"I will not forgive you for your betrayal, Sho!" Imp shouted. "I am steamroller-dropping mad!" She raised her arms above her head and a steamroller materialized into existence. "DIE!" She dropped it onto her former ally.

"Nice going Impy," Integrigirl said to her friend. "You got him!"

Imp was about to respond, but the sound of a hairdryer cut her off. Sho melted his way out of the steamroller with his super-powered hairdryer, without a single scratch. "Is that really all you've got?" He looked downright bored.

"AAAAH! I'M GONNA -- NAIL PUNCH!" Imp screamed, as she and Integrigirl pounded their fists into Sho's robotic body.

"Oh please," Sho muttered, as he easily blocked their blows. "Neither of you are a challenge."

"That's what you think, Shoo-Shoo!" Integrigirl shouted as she removed the golden bracelet around her wrist. "Take this! SUPER PRETTY PHANTOM SPECTRAL BEAM ATTACK!" she called out, flinging the bracelet at Sho. It struck him squarely in the face and sent him sprawling to the ground.

"Direct hit!" Imp cheered. "Eat that!"

Sho slowly got back to his feet, an irritated look on his face. Integrigirl's bracelet had reduced the length of his fabulous emo bangs by a few millimeters. "Oh, it is on now," he growled.

"Camdar ... I've been looking forward to a rematch," Deranger said, as he and the incompetent lackey stared each other down.

"You're that guy I beat with my hacking powers." Camdar scoffed. "Ha! You're not worth my time! I'll just destroy you!"

"I'm not the same as I was back then." Deranger shifted into a fighter's stance. "And I won't lose to you this time."

"SILENCE!" Camdar bellowed. "I'll show you! Power of life hacking -- system crash!"

"Ugh ...!" Deranger fell to his knees, grimacing. "I ... I can't move ...!"

"Ha! You haven't improved one bit!" Camdar taunted, as he approached the second Folgore Yellow. "My life hacking cannot be beaten -- ack!" The villain staggered back, screaming and covering his face. "What was that!?" he yelled.

"Lithium in a jar," Boron said, helping her companion back to his feet. "It blew up in your face."

"Even if your life hacking abilities cannot be beaten, I won't make the mistake of trying to fight you myself ever again," Deranger said. "And I don't need the power of artistic vision to do THIS!" He punched Camdar in the face, knocking him out with one blow.

"What do you know, he fell for it ... just like you said he would," Boron remarked. "I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. This is Camdar we're talking about, after all."

"Power of bad luck!" Zak shouted. A random meteorite came falling out of the sky and struck Banzai in the head. It was merely the size of a chicken egg and so did not do more than annoy him, but Zak laughed obnoxiously anyway. "Fear my power!"

Richter groaned. "That's not impressive," he muttered, releasing a dark magic spell in Marth's direction. "Banzai, how are we supposed to defeat these fools without hurting them?"

"When we fought them previously, their transformation did not last for long," Banzai said, brushing off meteorite dust from his hair. "Just make sure not to let their attacks touch you."

"Easier said than done," Richter complained. Barely dodging an attack from a Marth clone, he pounded its face in with a dark magic-infused punch and vaporized it.

"Oh yeah, tough guy?" Marth hollered. "I can just create as many clones as I want! Beat that!"

Banzai was not impressed. "You are a simpleton," he muttered, taking out a dictionary and shouting the longest words in it at the two good-for-nothings.

ZM, Harpoon, and Esme were not having much luck against Apopeclipse. For an armless laughing thing with a Spinda head for a body, she was extremely agile. Harpoon and Esme poured their powers of luck and enthusiasm into ZM so that he could fight at his absolute best level, but even that was not enough. ZM huffed in frustration as he nocked another arrow into his bow.

"Come on, ZM, I'm giving you all the luck I have," Harpoon said. "Don't put it all to waste!"

"There's only so much I can do with luck," ZM retorted. "She's just too good!"

"Oh, don't be like that!" Esme exclaimed. "All you need is to keep trying! We can't let her win!"

"Tee-hee!" Apopeclipse shouted. "I'm just getting warmed up! Be careful, boys, I'm coming for you!" The spiral marks on her stomach began to spin in a counterclockwise direction, and a horde of paper-thin soldiers popped into existence.

"We can take them!" Harpoon yelled. "These guys are easy picking!" A random anvil fell from the sky and squashed several of the soldiers. "You see? Come on, Esme, we can take them!"

"Right!" Esme shook his wind chime, which blew up five or six soldiers. "ZM, leave these guys to us! You just focus on Apopeclipse!"

"Y-yeah ... sure ..." ZM swallowed hard and raised his bow. Apopeclipse was in plain sight, but he didn't have a clear shot at her due to the paper-thin soldiers in front of her. But Esme and Harpoon were slowing whittling the army down to size until -- yes! ZM had the perfect shot and the perfect opportunity. He let the arrow fly straight and true, and it struck Apopeclipse directly in the center of her spiral. ZM inwardly celebrated when his enemy let out a loud screech.

"ENOUGH!" she bellowed, drawing everyone's attentions to her. "You Folgores are starting to annoy me. I cannot let you do that!"

Apopeclipse's spiral began to spin again, rotating at a faster rate than it did before. Then ... pure, white energy exploded out from the center of the spiral and shot out straight and true. ZM narrowly avoided it as it barreled towards him, but Harpoon and Esme were not so lucky and took a direct hit. Horita shoved his opponents into the path of the light while evading it himself. Boron shoved Deranger out of the way but was unable to do so herself. Integrigirl reached for Imp's arm to drag her away from the beam, but was too late to save her. Banzai and Richter were nowhere near its trajectory and remained unharmed.

Once the white energy had died down ... Banzai, Richter, Deranger, and Integrigirl were horrified to find their companions missing. Horita and his followers had regrouped -- and Camdar had regained consciousness -- all of them looking very smug.

"No!" Integrigirl cried out. "What have you done with our friends!"

"This can't ... be happening ..." Richter muttered, shellshocked. "No ..."

"Where are they?" Banzai demanded. "Start talking. Now!"

"I would forget about your 'friends' if I were you," Horita taunted. "They won't escape the parallel universe that Apopeclipse has trapped them in. All that stands between me and the destruction of Serenes Forest is you fools."

"Ha! You Folgores aren't so tough!" Camdar agreed.

"Quiet, Camdar!" Horita snapped at him through gritted teeth. "You got yourself knocked unconscious, need I remind you?"

"But Master Horita --"

"This is bad," Deranger said to his remaining companions, as Camdar began to argue with Horita. "We can't hold them all off on our own."

"Don't worry, I'll call my brother Integriman, he will help us," Integrigirl said. "And RaveMaster and Kiku, too!"

"No, it won't be enough ..." Richter sighed. "We were having so much trouble already ... three more people won't be enough."

"Well, we will have to do whatever we can in that case," Banzai spoke up. "Our numbers are too small. We will have to pull back for now. Integrigirl, make sure to summon backup. We will need whoever is willing to help."

-

The world around him was pitch black. Doku groaned as he pushed himself off the ground, waiting for his eyes to adjust to the darkness. Where were the others? Above all else, he had to find his team. It took several minutes of searching, but he was able to reunite with his fellow Folgores ... well, all who had been hit by Apopeclipse's attack, at least.

"So it's just us, then?" Darros asked. "Everyone else got away safely?"

"I would assume so," 13th said, surveying his surroundings. "At least we all ended up in the same place."

"Guys ... I'm freaking out, I don't like this," Imp muttered. "I ... I think I'm ... going to have an anxiety attack ..."

"No!" Doku yelled, running over to her. "Don't say that! We're all here with you!"

"But how do we get out of here?" Boron complained.

"Come on, gang, don't lose hope!" Esme told them. "We're the Folgore Rangers! We'll find a way out of this mess!"

"Yeah, guys ... all we need is a little luck -- oh, what's this?" Harpoon reached down to pick up an object that had scuffed against his foot. "Look! I found a flashlight!" He turned it on. "Ah, that's better!"

Not a second after those words had left his mouth, Harpoon's flashlight fizzled out and left the group in darkness again. Then, a light was switched on and the entire dimension was bathed in light. The Folgores quickly realized that they were standing behind a starting line, the floor beneath them a grid of large squares that were at least three meters in length. A scoreboard loomed above them, with all of their names written clearly on it and their colors too.

"And so ... it begins," came a disembodied voice from out of nowhere. "Will you be able to escape? Come. Try your best ... or stay here forever."

HOLY FUCK WE'RE IN THE PYRAMID SHIT NO ONE GETS OUT OF THERE

/dies for 3 rounds

Hopefully my PAPERBENDING and ENTHUSIASM will prove useful to the Folgores in this perilous land of retardation also known as BOARD GAME ONLINE.

We need more stories that take place during the "early days" of the thread. As for the other two stories I've been working on? I'll get to them!

It was an unusually frigid day in the city of Serenes Forest. A cold snap had set in recently, leading to a dramatic change in the climate of the Forest. Temperatures plummeted to record lows. The outsides of buildings and cars were perpetually frosted over. Snow fell from the skies for the first time in the denizens' memories and lasted well through the night. The following morning, the denizens of the Forest were greeted by the sight of snow blanketing the ground in a layer that was almost a meter deep when they opened their front doors.

"Ugh ... so much snow," Imp moaned. "Doku, can I hitch a ride on your shoulders?"

"Sure, Imp!" he said, crouching down slightly. Once she was on his back and her grip was secure, he stood back up and turned to face the others. "All right, team! Let's move out! To the Drafting Den!"

"Yeah!" Harpoon cheered and did a little jig. Right there on Imp's front porch. "I can't wait to play some more FE7!"

"Doku, I have to ask ... why do we have to go to the Drafting Den now?" Boron demanded.

"It's too cold and snowy," Imp agreed, shivering against an icy gust of wind. "Can't we just go back inside and have a nice steaming cup of hot cocoa? With little marshmallows in them?"

"No!" Doku shouted, doing his best to point skyward with Imp on his back. "I made a commitment and I shall honor it! The FE4 drafting tourney starts today, no exceptions!"

Imp pouted. "How can you say no to little marshmallows?"

"Oh come on, Imp, this isn't so bad," Darros said. "I've seen worse weather than this. I kind of like it."

"Well, not all of us appreciate such an inconvenient shift in the climate of this location," Banzai grumbled, as he struggled to shut the front door.

Boron nodded. "You know, Banzai and I don't even get snow where we're from originally. And I don't really like cold weather. Why do we all have to go anyway?"

"Would you rather stay here with Eliedon and Refa-5? Because no one else would be here," Darros pointed out.

"I'd stay if I could," Imp muttered.

"Come on, come on!" Harpoon cried, stomping his foot impatiently. "Are we going to stand here all day or what? I want to do some drafting!"

"Indeed!" Doku exclaimed. "Let's go, Folgore Rangers! It's time to move -- oomph!" He and Imp fell back onto the porch, groaning, unable to cut a path through the densely packed material.

Harpoon burst into laughter. "Doku fell down on his butt!"

"You don't happen to have a snowplow on you ... right?" Darros asked Imp.

Boron sighed. "I'll get a shovel," she said, pushing past Banzai and going inside the house.

-

The normally ten-minute walk to the Drafting Den had quickly turned into an hour's trek, due to the sheer volume of snow that covered the ground and a sudden blizzard that started up halfway through. By the time the Folgore Rangers had reached their destination, they were coated in snow and freezing.

"I hate the cold, I hate the cold, I hate the cold," Imp mumbled, sliding off Doku's back and waddling over to the fireplace in the corner.

"Oh! They're starting FE7 right now! Lucky me, I can still grab a spot! Later guys!" Harpoon rushed over to the Blazing Sword drafters to register.

"Hmm ... where is everybody?" Doku asked, glancing around and noting how few people were actually present. "I don't see any of the people I was supposed to meet here yet. Maybe they're late?"

"Doku ..." Boron sighed. "It's been snowing nonstop for about two days, and it's almost as tall as me now. We just walked right through a freaking blizzard. Who's going to want to leave their house?"

"Such a tempestuous snowstorm," Banzai observed. "I do not suppose it will cease anytime soon, nor should we try to return to our houses as long as it continues to rage. We must stay here until it calms."

"Wait, are we gonna get snowed in?!" Imp shrieked. "No ... no, no, no ... panic attack ... claustrophobia ... settling in ..."

"None of you know what you're talking about," Darros complained. "This isn't such a big deal. I've been through weather conditions that were way, way worse. Relax."

"Hello, Darros, we're not you," Boron argued while Doku and Banzai attempted to stop Imp from having a mental breakdown. "And I'd love to hear your thoughts on what could be worse than an effin' blizzard."

"Impy! Get a grip!" Doku yelled. He waved a hand in front of her face. "Come on! You'll be all right! Snap out of it!"

"But ... I can't take it anymore!" Imp grabbed Doku by the front of his coat and shook him. "Don't you see? I don't like the cold and I'm freezing my butt off and I don't want to get snowed in and ... and ... I just really hate the cold!"

"Hey, what's wrong with Imp?" Harpoon asked, walking back to his fellow Folgores after the FE7 drafters decided to postpone their game. "Is she all right?"

"I certainly hope she does not appear 'all right' to you," Banzai deadpanned.

"Scary Imp is scary ..." Darros whined.

"Okay, I think we're all starting to get just a little antsy," Doku said, trying to maintain order. "Why don't we all take a deep breath --"

"I came please ..."

All other activity stopped as everyone in the Drafting Den immediately turned in the direction that the voice had come from. Standing under the doorframe was a young man in his late teens, his clothes billowing in the wind. He stepped inside and brushed the snow from his short dark hair, oblivious to the stares that he was receiving.

"Shut the door, shut the door!" Imp shrieked, breaking the silence that had descended upon them. "You're letting in all the cold!"

Darros hurried to do so, apologizing to the newcomer on Imp's behalf. "I'm sorry about my friend," he said, with a nervous laugh. "She's not like this normally, I swear."

"It's not a problem at all!" he replied cheerfully. "But I don't understand how anyone could hate the cold. The cold is wonderful!"

"I highly disagree," Banzai muttered.

"Er, hey," Boron started, "I don't want to sound rude, but ... who are you?"

"Oh! I'm Frosty!" the stranger answered, grabbing Boron's hand and shaking it. "And I'm so happy to meet you all!"

"Well, the ... pleasure is ours," Doku said, bowing politely. "So, Frosty ... what brings you to the Drafting Den? I've never seen you here before."

Frosty laughed pleasantly. "No reason in particular. I was just traveling around."

"In this blizzard? Dressed like that, nonetheless?" Imp eyed his elaborate, silken clothing that was wholly unsuited for the weather and shuddered. "You must be crazy!"

"But ... this is how I always dress," Frosty replied, frowning slightly in confusion. "I don't see what's the matter."

"And you've been walking around like that, all day?" Harpoon whistled. "How have you not frozen to death yet?"

"You're such a silly human!" Frosty giggled. "This climate is perfect, just right for someone like me. I can't wait until the transition is complete!"

"... What?" Doku, Banzai, and Boron slowly rose from their seats. "What do you mean by that?" Doku asked warily, shifting his stance.

"He called me a silly human!" Harpoon cried out indignantly.

Imp and Darros inched their way over to the others carefully, dragging Harpoon behind them. "You ..." Darros paused. "Are you somehow responsible for this?"

Just then, the doors to the Drafting Den were flung open, the sound of heavy oak slamming against the walls startling everyone. A jet of icy cold wind blew snow inside the Den and covered the floor with white. In the doorway stood a very familiar and well-known denizen, his eyes burning with fury.

"Finally," he huffed, struggling to catch his breath. "I've caught up with you at last. It's over. You have nowhere else to run ... Frostysaurus Rex!"

"Integriman! You're late!" Doku scolded. "I can't believe you didn't show in time for the FE4 drafting tournament!"

Banzai groaned and rolled his eyes. "Why is he here?" he muttered. "No one told me that the 'great' Integriman was going to be present."

"Not now, Doku," Integriman hissed to the self-proclaimed leader of the Folgores. "I'm on a mission -- to stop that guy right there!" He pointed at Frosty accusingly. "He's trying to bring about the next Ice Age!"

"But that's not ..." Boron trailed off.

"Heheheheheh ..." Frosty gave a menacing smirk and advanced upon Integriman. Gone were his previously cheerful demeanor and friendliness. "You're so annoying, Integriman. I'm just trying to make Serenes Forest a little better for us all." He withdrew from his tunic pocket a small ice blue stone. "But since you insist on standing in my way, I guess I have no choice but to end you ..."

The Folgores and the other denizens in the Drafting Den could only watch, horrified, as Frosty began to morph in front of their eyes. With each step he took, he began to grow larger. His clothes seemed to melt to his skin and become a part of him. As the transformation continued, Frosty's speech regressed from coherent words to feral growls.

"Oh, my ..." Imp clung onto Banzai's arm to keep herself from collapsing.

"That is one huge lizard," Darros remarked.

"He's a ... a manakete," Doku managed to say. "A shapeshifter!"

Frosty let out a vicious roar and swiped at Integriman, knocking him back. Once outside, he was free to reveal his true form -- a several stories tall dinosaur with ice blue scales and dark blue spikes running down his back. His front arms were short and stubby; it was evident that he walked solely on his hind legs.

"Oomph ..." Integriman groaned as he picked himself off the ground. "You want a fight? You'll get one!" he shouted, clenching his hands into fists. "Bring it on, Frostysaurus Rex!"

Edited by Seoyeon

1. How many times do I have to say it until it gets through your thick skull that I'M FUCKIN' ASEXUAL.

2. Stop singling me out over everyone else. I don't see any jokes about Darros/Aideen or Doku/Sylvia or Banzai/Lute or Imp/Jotaro or whatever.

3. NO PAIRINGS. EVER. IF YOU WANT TO PAIR SOMEONE, THEN PAIR YOURSELF WITH IGRENE OR ECHIDNA OR SOMETHING.

4. I will drop you off a fucking cliff and ship you to Antarctica.

1. How many times do I have to say it until it gets through your thick skull that I'M FUCKIN' ASEXUAL.

2. Stop singling me out over everyone else. I don't see any jokes about Darros/Aideen or Doku/Sylvia or Banzai/Lute or Imp/Jotaro or whatever.

3. NO PAIRINGS. EVER. IF YOU WANT TO PAIR SOMEONE, THEN PAIR YOURSELF WITH IGRENE OR ECHIDNA OR SOMETHING.

Sharpy's gotten to you again, hasn't he? :/:

Sharpy, The way you've been treating most people here as of late is quite unacceptable. Boron isn't the only person fed up with your act but a lot of others are too. If you want to even keep the little respect people have for you, I recommend changing the way you behave. This is just me saying this nicely. It can get worse if you keep this up.

wat

I thought everyone joked about Imp and Jotaro. :U

It's not as big a pairing as you'd think even though I flaunt around my undying obsession with Jotaro as if he was a real person or something :U

Anyway, as for the story, I loved it! Imp's personality in this chapter is pretty much perfect and I'm dying to see what happens next <3

4235423.164 and three quarters to the pith power

snafonaosfnas

On a less spazzy note: They've happened, just not as often.

but camrita otppppppp

Antartica is cool. Literally. See what I did there?

I miss making those...

but you did it first even though i still dont like it and havent played fe4 in ages

sharpy is just a hipster

For the official records, it might not seem like it, but I am on board with the whole "not happy with Silver Harpoon" thing.

Edited by capnsassy

UH

if you see this you are awesome for thinking i would actually hide something

FOR YOUR IMPUDENCE I SHALL DESTROY YOU totally not doing this for postcount

HU

i am awesome for seeing this and thinking yaay

OH NO DESTRUCTION youre not the only one

Harpoon woke up, feeling groggy. He realized he was bound to a chair, hands tied behind his back. His head hurt like a mo-fo, and he was seeing colors everywhere. He slowly gained a sense of what the fuck was going on. The other rangers and a few other people were standing in front of him, he recognized Boron holding a really spiky.. oh my god! A dildo? That's sick! Ahem.. sorry, back to the story.

"You've finally woke up. I was worried we wouldn't get to play our little game." she said, smiling at Harpoon.

"Game? What's going on?" he asked, a sense of cluelessness about him.

"Yeah! Game!" piped up Darros, beside Boron, "It's called 'take turns beating harpoon with a spiked dildo and see who gets the killing blow!"

"That is an awful sentence!" intejected Banzai, earning a sneer from Darros.

"What?! That's ridiculous! We're friends, right! Come on kids! Untie me!" Harpoon exclaimed, nervously.

"Don't be a buzzkill, kid" said Horita Repulsa, "This is too good to pass up. Besides, you called it, it's in the poll."

"Shit..." muttered Harpoon, gulping, awaiting his super ultra mega fun fate.