FOLGORE RANGERS ROLL CALL

MacLovin

Gangnam + Women and somehow Sharpy still finds something to whine about

btw I just ragequitted Civ 4 because of losing a battle I had 85% odds of winning. I would have won anyway with my holy gypsy kingdom of Chuttlu cultists.

...Also playing a guy on DN who tried to cheat me 3 times in the same duel. Pisses me off.

Edited by Kore wa Sho desu ka?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you think I forgot about my story? Oho no. I'm just getting started. This chapter is shorter than the others, but you can expect a long next chapter ;D

Bonsai took aim with the text brick launcher. He aimed it at the armless foe before she saw that she was about to get shot at.

"Wait! you want him back? I'll give him back, hee-hee!" She said, before Thor reappeared. There was a look of complete devastation on his face. It looked like someone physically tore out his heart and broke it right in front of him. "I didn't say I'd return him unharmed though!" She said with a giggle as she pranced off, to avoid a barrage of arrows from Hawkeye. Bonsai rushed up to the demigod.

"Thor, are you all right? What happened?" He asked.

"LADY JANE IS..." He trailed off. When he was about to speak again, a blue shot from Loki's scepter whizzed between them. Loki had to take advantage of it now. His brother was weak, vulnerable. He had to settle the score.

Lightlisneeze was trying to give ZM a hug, but ZM's power of explosions was keeping him at bay. He needed a new target to hug. There were so many people on the battlefield, he had a hard time choosing. His train of thought was smashed when he saw the Hulk running for him at full speed, yelling his angry head off. He had no choice but to loli-ify the not-so-jolly green giant lest he get squished underfoot. The Hulk started shrinking until he-rather, she was the size of a little girl, wearing a tattered purple dress. She even had a little ribbon in her hair. She stopped for a second, unable to comprehend what just happened. She looked at her little girl arms and dress.

"HULK...LITTLE GIRL?" She said. "GRAGHHGGGRAAAAAA!!!" She shouted before picking up large pieces of the smashed-up pavement and going after Lightlisneeze.

"Well, that blew up in Lightlisneeze's face." Darros said. "Didn't he know that the Hulk only gets strong depending on how mad he is?"

"I have a feeling that the Hulk is even angrier now than he was before..." Harpoon added. Meanwhile, Impy had finished cutting down the paper-thin soldiers that were trying to beat her up. She ran up to Boron.

"I need an update! What's going on!" She said, before swinging her sword at Breezy.

"Apopeclipse trapped Thor in an alternate dimension and Lightlisneeze got to the Hulk!" Boron said. The two were surrounded by paper-thin soldiers, again. "We've gotta get out of this!" She said. 13th drove into a few of the soldiers.

"Need help?" he asked with a smile.

Meanwhile, Doku was successful in taking Horita's scepter. "Ha! Now that I have your scepter, I can corrupt your drafting stats with mine, which aren't as good! Hahaha!" He taunted as he ran away from Horita. The crystal in the middle started turning red.

"No!!! My drafting stats! You'll pay for this, Folgore Red!" Horita said, before waving his hand. His hovering chair smacked into Doku and started dragging him around. Richter hit it with dark magic and it powered down. "No!!! How do you have full power? Loki was supposed to power all of you down!" He complained. Rihter took a stance.

"ZM and I weren't Folgores until after Loki took their powers! We're completely up to speed!" He said, before blasting back Horita. he helped Doku up. "We have to find a way to get to Loki's scepter. If we can bang it up enough, it should give your powers back." he said. "Since ZM and I have our powers, we'll work on getting it. The Hulk looks angry enough to break through to the center of the Earth so we'll get him to smash it up." He said before running off. Doku ran up to Captain America, dodging blasts from Loki.

"Captain! We're going to try to get Loki's scepter from him but we're going to need help!" He said. The spangled hero nodded before turning on his communicator.

"Iron Man, we need you to cover the Folgores going after Loki. They're trying to get the scepter so make it rain everything you've got. Hawk, that goes for you too." He said before turning back to Doku. "That's all what I can give right now."

"That's plenty! Thanks!" Doku said before rejoining the fight. Apopeclipse cornered Boron and Impy. Impy threateningly held her sword out.

"This sword is made out of five hundred and one poisons. If you know what's good for you, you are going to turn away right now." She said.

"Luckily for me, I don't need to be close-or have arms-to attack you!" Apopeclipse said before everything started swirling on her body. She was cut off, however, by Thor's hammer hitting her in the back.

"ONES IN PINK AND YELLOW, ARE YOU FAIRING WELL?" Thor asked. They could see the pain in his eyes.

"Thor, I know that Apopeclipse got to you, but it's not real, you have to know that." Boron said, but Thor said nothing.

"It's no use right now, boron," Impy said before readjusting her glove so the sword didn't touch her. "because no matter how much you know it's fake, it seems real." she said. "Thor, we need to defeat Apopeclipse, all right?" she asked. Thor nodded. He joined the two Folgores as Apopeclipse got up.

"Hee-hee! you're gonna pay!"

ZM and Richter were making a beeline for Loki. ZM was creating confusion with his explosions, and Iron Man was only adding to it with bursts from his palms. Hawkeye was standing by, as his quiver was almost depleted. Eventually, Richter made it to Loki.

"You are a thorn in my side." Loki sneered. "With this, I will end you and the rest of the Folgores!" He raised his scepter and Richter raised his hands. The two were engulfed in a completely black void. Even the light from the scepter was blotted out. "What?!" Loki cried out before Richter started fighting him hand-to-hand. His physical attacks were having barely any effect, but it wasn't Richter's main goal. The scepter slipped out of Loki's hands and out of the dark void, where ZM picked it up.

"Got it Richter!" ZM said, before rushing over to the rampaging Hulk. "Hey Hulk! I have something for you to smash!" He said, before throwing it at the green loli.

"HULK SMAAAAAAAAASH!" The Hulk roared, before tossing it around and banging it up. It didn't look like any damage was happening, but with each hit, the Folgores felt a little stronger. The Hulk tossed it at Lightlisneeze, and beaned him with it, and a plethora of colors burst from it, each color going back to its respective Folgore. Lightlisneeze passed out, and ZM and the Hulk were returned to their original states. Radmaq retrieved the scepter and woke up Lightlisneeze, before giving the weapon back to its rightful owner. Multiple illusions of Loki appeared as all of Zeddmare's forces lined up near the real one. The Folgores and the Avengers grouped up with each other.

"Listen here, mortals! I refuse to play this asinine and childish game any longer! This place will mark your grave." He said before the multiple Lokis disappeared and the real one climbed up on the Frostysaurus Rex. Suddenly, a huge aircraft came into view, and a bazooka blast rocked both sides. It came from none other than Nick Fury, who was accompanied with Phil Coulson, and Maria Hill. Refa-5 waved out of one of the windows.

"Oi! I brought reinforcements!" He said. A door opened and the S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives left the aircraft, and then he jumped down, as well as Integriman, Integrigirl, Professor PKL and his assistant CR, Jedi, Ein, Naglfar, and Shojor. Phil walked over to Hawkeye.

"I thought you might need these, so I brought some along." He gave Hawkeye a new quiver completely full of arrows.

"Thank you." Hawkeye said before switching quivers. Maria gave Natasha more bullets for her guns, and Nick brought along some ammo for Iron Man.

"You want reinforcements? You got it." Zeddmare said before snapping his fingers. One hundred paper-thin soldiers appeared out of thin air on his side.

"This is it, Folgores and Avengers! We have to end this here and now! If we don't, these guys are going to take over the Forest!" Doku said. There was a fire in his eyes that people rarely saw.

"He's right, everyone." Captain America said. "Loki is our problem but we dragged this place into it on accident, so we need to finish what we started."

"Everyone," Zeddmare said in preparation.

"ATTACK!"

If the Folgore Rangers wrote a letter to the Forces of Evil (Horita, Camdar, Zeddmare, others), this is what it would say.

Dear Forces of Evil:

We are not amused by your latest plans to take over Serenes Forest, which have led to Administrator Tangerine declaring the city to be on lockdown and for everyone in the city to be on clean-up duty for the entirety of this week and the following week. Camdar hacking into the Serenes Forest database has prevented us from currently admitting any new members. Also, denizen Esme would like his milk carton back.

Cursing you,

The Folgore Rangers

[spoiler=A little backstory Part 1]

Horror filled everyone's eyes, women screamed, children cried, men carried the wounded... Any one unfortunate enough to succumb to panic and terror took to the skies, only to be shot down by a barrage of arrows.

The assault came in the dead of night, Archers, Fire Mages and most of all, torches... Their home, destroyed in a matter of hours, the blaze could be seen for miles. The blaze was seen, HEARD even in Phoenisics, but that's just because of Janaff and Ulki's freak abilities.

Mountains to the west and north, desert to the east and sea to the south, there weren't really that many people to see this tragedy... A tragedy nonetheless.

"The Altar, we must get to the altar!" Reyson screamed at his sister. "We can stop these monsters, thes-... These HUMANS"

"Yes my brother, but oh… Please do be careful!" Leanne replied.

The two of them hurried towards the center of the forest. Oh, if only these humans haven't destroyed the altar yet, why would the attack us like this? Reyson thought. "Hurry sister, we can make it!"

Leanne was struggling to keep up, Her brother was always the stronger one, how could he be so focused with all this chaos swirling around, how can he--!

She fell.

LEANNE! Reyson tried to get back to her, but he already saw the humans closing in on her! "Oh no... No.. NO LEANNE!" Leanne looked up, seeing her brother fall to his knees, she turned around, the first arrow whizzing just past her shoulder. Terror struck her eyes, she wasn't in control anymore, her mind told her to get up and run, but her body shifted into heron form. She thought "I'm done for, I don't want to fly, it'll be my end!"

But instead of flying... She started to sing.

I stand amidst the chaos

I cannot stand it anymore

And now I bring upon you

A slumber lasting everlong

The forest will repel you

The price?

I shall not awaken

Until my heart speaks out

Goodbye, my brother

Reyson stood there, stunned, he saw his sister disappear before his eyes. The humans fell asleep, other turned back. Galdrar of slumber, it couldn't be.

Amidst the chaos of fire, this one patch of forest was undisturbed, not a bird dared to sing, not a insect made a buzz. How much time had passed, no one knows. Reyson stood up and flew into the nights sky, the clouds colored red from the fire beneath. His tears were the first drops of rain on the inferno.

Tears for his sleeping sister, his father, and his brother and sister who had both disappeared before this happened. And of course, for him...

Meanwhile, in between the scattered bodies and charred remains of the heron clan, a little boy sat, sobbing, bawling his eyes out for he knew nothing else than sadness. His entire family wiped out. How could this have happened? Why did it happen? He sat there, feeling drops of rain fall on his shoulders, soothing the burns he had, soon a downpour had started, and the fire was extinguished, leaving behind a grey ocean of death. There was no life here, there was no happiness.

Being drenched and bitter cold, the boy stood up, and started walking. He walked for days on end...

In the end, he gave up, dehydration and hunger were to strong. He gave up.

And then he heard it, it seemed distant, but it grew closer with every note, it wasn't seid magic, the notes held no power, but the notes themselves, these notes he thought burnt to embers, these very note that defied extinction. He opened his eyes, and saw a man, with hair as dark as a ravens wings, and a content smile. Only then did he see the wings, brown wings, but not rugged like the hawks, these were elegant, this was a heron, this was a brother!

The man held out a leaf, in all this grey, this complete stranger had found him and showed him a sign of life.

"Come, I shall help you, you're the only family I have."

The boy nodded and fell asleep.

Where is this going, why so serious? I don't know yet, but I have an idea and it should work out somehow, as long as it has major inconsistencies with the rest and if the next part has some Camdarfailure, it should be fine.

Dear Cursing Folgore Rangers:

Ha.

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL

- Camdar

camdar pls

Dear Folgore Rangers:

Shin smells and hasn't showered in weeks!

- Horita

Irrelevant! shin go shower

Where is this going, why so serious? I don't know yet, but I have an idea and it should work out somehow, as long as it has major inconsistencies with the rest and if the next part has some Camdarfailure, it should be fine.

Who the heck are you anyway.

Who the heck are you anyway.

I was never told, but I did sign up and I am on the character list. So I shall write, I was asked to be a villain since there were not enough of those. =/

EDIT: & Awww shame the Heron Tongue font didn't stay. =/

Edited by Vicious Sal

I was never told, but I did sign up and I am on the character list. So I shall write, I was asked to be a villain since there were not enough of those. =/

EDIT: & Awww shame the Heron Tongue font didn't stay. =/

It was an ordinary day in the city of Serenes Forest. Nothing unusual was happening, and the denizens were going about their lives. However, up in the Buttlair, Horita Repulsa was busy pacing around in his room and muttering to himself. It was his birthday, and he had a feeling that the Folgore Rangers were going to do something to wreck it.

With a heavy sigh, Horita sat down on his throne and waited for Camdar to bring him his birthday cake (homemade, too, and he was almost afraid to eat it, considering this was CAMDAR who had baked it). There was an annoying whistle that was slowly growing louder and louder. Horita rubbed at his temple, blaming his headache on making him hear things. But no ... the louder it got, the more certain that he was sure it was not all in his mind ...

BOOM.

He was just barely able to avoid the missile that had come flying straight into his room. Cursing, Horita quickly cast a spell to fix the gaping hole in the Buttlair that the missile had made (although a few random paperthin mooks had been sucked out into the vortex of space) and stared at the object now in his room. On the side of the projectile was written "The Folgoressile" and there was a random harpoon tied to it. There was also a card. Horita pulled the card from the missile, opened it, and read its contents silently.

"To Horita Repulsa:

It's your twenty-second birthday. Curse you, Horita Repulsa! Times 22.

The Folgore Rangers"

Rolling his eyes, Horita crumpled the note up into a ball and tossed it aside. He stared at the harpoon suspiciously, not trusting it to be harmless. But how to be sure ...?

"Camdar! To me!" he shouted to his lackey. Best let Camdar deal with it.

Meanwhile...

Fangirl Crowd: Like OMG, that is the best looking ass we've ever seen! *takes pictures of the buttlair*

<< Sorry, crack is crack! XDD >>

Blame the Geography Major arc for this...

Dear Folgore Rangers,

Why you guys can't even see me!

Sincerely,

:Canada:

Also...

I'm probably the only person in this thread that likes Gangnam Style (and I know what he's saying too)

I'll just go Gangnam style in the corner away from everyone else seeing me

Eeeeeyyy sexy lady

OP

OP

OP

OP

OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

that dance is the greatest thing ever

I RIKE THIS DANCE TOO YOU KNOW~! It's rike arr over the prace.

*dances, then gets shot*

Edited by Glacial Shroud