FOLGORE RANGERS ROLL CALL

MacLovin

Folgore Red, I was talking with a few people on chat, and I was reminded that Luster Purge and red-text Raven were a part of "the incident" that created the Folgore Rangers. Do we have any more ally roles to give them?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Yellow. I'll sort something out as soon as we meet. There are plenty of other characters to butcher!

Don't worry, Yellow. I'll sort something out as soon as we meet. There are plenty of other characters to butcher!

Sounds promising indeed. :XD:

[spoiler=MCFR Theme Lyrics] Horita Repulsa: AH! AFTER 25 TURNS I'M FREE! ITS TIME TO CONQUER SERENES!

Eliedon: Refa, Horita has escaped. Recruit 6 Forumgoers with awesomeness.

Curse you Folgore Rangers!

Mighty Cursin' Folgore Rangers!

*cast*

Folgore Red: Dr. Shin Dokutayuu

Folgore Blue: Captain Darros Spykor

Folgore Yellow: Boron Jihyun

Folgore Black: General/English Professor Banzai

Folgore Pink: Anime-Addict TinyImp

Folgore Green: Lucky Silver Harpoon

Folgore White: The mysterious 13th.

Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to Timp's we go~

To celebrate her birthday!

(If I don't get to spam your profile, happy birthday! I have a lot of schoolwork to do tonight, and I'm on my iPod now.)

ATTENTION FOLGORE RANGERS:

(This means Folgores Red, Blue, Green, Pink, and Black)

As we've been discussing in Chat and in our private PMs, how's about we start a draft? Just us Folgore Rangers ... that is, unless someone either doesn't want to participate or can't commit. In that case supporting cast such as Horita, Camdar, Eliedon, and Refa-5 are welcome to take their place.

So, first things first ... who's willing to participate? Red has already agreed to participate. I will be participating as well, of course, and I know that Blue and Green will also join as well. Now ... Pink and Black, what about you two? Confirm either in this thread or via PM on whether you want to participate or not.

Depending on the game and how many participants I can get, I'm planning on having 5-6 people participate in the draft. It appears to me that the best game to do the draft for would be FE7 or FE8. I'm hoping for FE7 instead of FE8, because I'd be able to organize the draft better if we play FE7. I've never organized an FE8 draft before, and I've managed at least two FE7 drafts. Participants ... along with your confirmation, please leave a list of games you are able and willing to play for the draft.

One final note: in case we get quite a few people who want to participate in this draft, or in case someone decides to be a slacker and not finish ... how about a partner system? No, this isn't like the FE4 tag-team draft. Here are two examples of how this can go:

1) Folgore Red is the main drafter, and he teams up with Folgore White as his secondary partner. The two of them both complete their run of FE7, using units that Folgore Red drafted. For the final scoring, I can either take the best of the two scores or average them together.

2) Folgore Green drafts all his units and gets halfway through the draft. But something happens and he can't finish the draft. Refa-5, his partner, steps up and takes over the draft, starting from the beginning of the game and finishing all the way through. Refa-5, although not the primary drafter, gets his score counted as both his and Green's.

Now ... why would I do something this complicated? Well, I have two reasons. The first reason is "just in case we get a significant number of people who want to participate." The more important reason is, "because I want to make sure this draft gets done." So ... in case the main drafter feels as if they might not finish, their secondary partner can at least.

This is all open to debate. Tell me what works and what stinks. And with that ... I think I'm done. I leave you with this:

1) Folgore Red: all but FE10

2) Folgore Yellow: FE7, FE8, and FE11 (would prefer FE7 or FE8)

3)

4)

5)

I have...all but fe1/2/3/11/12.

Yes, I have an fe5 draft waiting to get done -_-.

And due to RL being crazy atm, I can't always play FE.

I try to, and often go to risking losing all electronic access to play FE drafts.

But...I.....can only play so much......

Which is why I suggested a "partner" system. People who know that they might not be able to finish the draft should pick a partner from within the FR cast to take over for them should they not be able to commit.

I'll be happy if any of you guys take over.

My fe10 backlog...is....quite big.

A few months back, I went an entire weekend without any sleep just playing fe auction drafts.

Of course, Doku can take my snes era ones.

13th/refa/boron/darros can take my GBA ones that I haven't started...if they want

I did get decent teams.

Anyone here can take my fe10 ones-except the soyo and serious sams one.

Banzai can take my fe5 one, and have fun with Fin/Brighton/Dagda.

Imp can.....IDK.

She can take my fe9 infantry one if she wants, but I didn't pick Soren. I got tormod though...

And, anyone here can take my pokemon ones.

Of course, this is like tag-teaming. And since I have a habit og getting great teams, maybe the folks who take over for me can make a new record!

Also, I can host the draft if you want.

And btw, Imp has never done a draft.

And has only done fe9/10 a few times.

And, this will be the story of how the Folgore Rangers take over the drafts....

Sure.

We don't even have to start this draft now. It's a planning process.

Also, I think Imp gave up her spot.

Edit: I don't mind hosting the draft, but let's get everything organized (like format) first.

Edited by Jihyun

Also, I'm the imcompetant green cav, and then there's the awesome red cav....

But my only good point is da turban!

And then, compare FR cast members to FE archtypes!

I'm legit with anything but FE5, FE6, FE10, and FE9. I highly doubt we'll draft FE2. Of course FE4 is a preference.

FE4 would be cool, but I can't play that. :/

Since I highly doubt Black will join us, I think that leave us with FE7 being the most preferred choice. Is this all right with everyone?

ca301acb8470a3d9ea3ea75ada32a839.png?1333893930

Holy Boogie. A purple ranger actually exists.

XD.gifXD.gifXD.gif Oh my god... That is so funny...

Actually turned out more funny than i thought...!