FOLGORE RANGERS ROLL CALL

MacLovin

That may be so, but I've seen many American adaptations! I even saw the horrible Power Rangers movie!

Then you too, understand the pain that I have been recovering from for years!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85d8774055e1f2c8f158f25d1970a9cf.png?1333569890

The Folgore Zord is ready! Before anyone asks, Folgore White's part is the turban and Green's is the Kanchome head.

85d8774055e1f2c8f158f25d1970a9cf.png?1333569890

The Folgore Zord is ready! Before anyone asks, Folgore White's part is the turban and Green's is the Kanchome head.

... O_o

My robot is a condom?

Oh wtf, either that or I'm a secret weapon cache.

Cannon P**is jokes withheld

Proof that my Zoid is a Chinese Dragon!

you guys even got yourself a shitty theme song in this.

I now demand a role. I'll even be that one warrior princess who makes one appearance in one of the movies.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

So, I dunno if this goes in the written works topic or here, so I'll just post it here. There's only going to be like, two chapters anyway. Blame Nightmare for this cause he definitely convinced me to do it. This story is more silly than serious, which is why it's not the most amazing quality, but I put some effort into this anyway. Ignore the typos please :u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a peaceful day in the city of Serenes Forest. The sun was nice and warm in the sky, and it was clear and beautiful. Horita Repulsa sat at in his base that was located on the moon, using his overly large spying satellites and giant flatscreen monitors to see everything that happened in Serenes Forest. He ran his hand over the staff in the shape of a cresent a few times. Today was too perfect. He didn't like it, so he decided to mess it up.

"Camdar, to me." He said in a menacing tone. Camdar opened up the door and started walking in, but he tripped over the door's veranda and fell flat on his face. He scurried over to Horita's chair.

"Yes, my liege?" Camdar asked, turning slightly and poking his master's face with his giant wings. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he apologized, turning again to keep his wings from hitting Horita, but they knocked over his coffee table with all of the different stats for all of the characters in the Fire Emblem games he drafted. They used to be nice and neat on the table, but now it was a hot mess.

"STOP IT! Just stop it, all right?! God, go take a robot and destroy Serenes Forest while I fix all of my drafting stats! Go!" Horita yelled, infuriated and endlessly annoyed. Camdar ran out of the room, or at least, tried to, but his wings couldn't fit through the door frame and he fell backwards. Then he got up, turned sideways, and resumed to go get a robot.

He entered the giant robot room, where all of the major amazing mechas that Horita collected were. He looked around, trying to choose which one he should take to destroy Serenes Forest. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Nah. Optimus Prime? Nope. Mechagodzilla? Too scary. He went over to the back corner and found the perfect mecha. He booted it up, and fired it over to Serenes Forest.

The Folgore Rangers were all having fun hanging out over at Impy's house. they were doing their own things, like playing videogames or talking or surfing the internet. Impy was reading Part 3 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as usual, when she suddenly blurted out "YES! Jotaro, punch Dio's fa-"

"NO!!!" Doku cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Darnit Doku, hurry up and read Part 3 already!" Impy retorted before she went silently back to reading her manga. Suddenly, there was a loud crash and the power to her house was cut off. "NOOOOOOO!!! RIGHT AT THE GOOD PART!" She lamented, as 13th and Darros went to check what was going on outside. They rushed in, looking like they had seen a ghost.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!" 13th shouted, rushing back inside. "We just saw-"

"A fat shota Sharlow!" Darros finished his sentence. Doku's face went white as a sheet. He threw his fist into the air and started shaking it.

"CURSE YOU, SHARLOWWWWWWWW!" He howled.

"Come on guys, we can't panic now!" Harpoon said, taking off his shirt to reveal his Folgore Green bodysuit. "Now's the time that we go take action!"

"That was horribly cheesy," Boron noted, while getting herself ready as Folgore Yellow, "but I agree. We can't stand around while a fat shota Sharlow tries to tear apart Serenes Forest."

"I bet this is the workings of Horita Repulsa!" Doku said, still shaking his fist. "Come on guys, just taking off your clothes is lame way to become the Folgore Rangers! We need to be flashy!"

"Magical Girl transfomation sequence?" Impy asked, and everyone shot her a dry look. "All right, all right, I was just making suggestions, sheesh." they all pointed their fingers in the air and in a flashy performance, the rest of their clothes exploded off and they all did a backflip and struck a pose when they landed.

"Much better," Doku said with a thumbs-up of approval, "now let's go find out what Eliedon wants us to do." they all went upstairs because Impy didn't have a basement to where Eliedon was. He was a giant floating head with a monocle, but everyone still respected him as their assignment-giver.

"Folgore Rangers, something terrible has happened. Horita Repulsa has sent his incompetent lackey, Camdar, to Serenes Forest in order to destroy it. You must defeat him using any means possible. This beautiful city must be preserved. It's dangerous right now, so take Refa-5." The door to Eliedon's right opened up, and Refa-5 strode out.

"Hello, everyone." he said. Everyone shook Refa-5's hand.

"Your assignment is clear. Go now, Folgore Rangers, and make Serenes Forest proud." Everyone left Impy's house and found the fat shota Sharlow mecha on its back, struggling to get back up. They could all hear Camdar inside, wondering what went wrong and why it couldn't get up.

"Looks like someone already beat us to the party." Bonsai said. Suddenly, the mecha shot up in the air and started running down the street. Turns out, there was a ice cream truck nearby, but it was unclear whether Camdar was the one that wanted the ice cream, or Sharlow. Either way, it was getting away from them. They all chased it down the street, trying to figure out how to defeat it. Once they caught up to it, the mecha had the truck in its grubby hands and it was emptying all of its contents into its mouth. The truck driver was holding on for dear life.

"We need to save that helpless man!" Darros said, pointing. Everyone nodded.

"Hey, I'm small, someone throw me onto the robot. I hate heights so someone should follow me if I freak out." Impy said. Refa-5 walked over and picked up the girl, then tossed her onto the mecha.

"No!!! She's too young!" Doku protested. "I have to go there and protect her! Refa-5, throw me onto the mecha too!"

"All right." Refa-5 said, picking Doku up and flinging him next to Impy. "Good luck!" he said. "While they're doing what they're doing, let's see if we can trip the mecha or disable it or something."

"Why don't we tie a rope around its legs and trip it?" Darros suggested.

"With how incompetent the robot's operator is, I think we can just trip it with thin air." Bonsai noted, chuckling. "But in all seriousness, I like Darros' idea. Let's go find a rope." Darros and Bonsai ran off, looking for a rope long enough to trip the robot.

"We need to distract the robot so Doku and Impy can save the man in the ice cream truck!" Harpoon said, picking up rocks. "come on guys, let's distract it!" He started throwing them. They seemed to be doing nothing, but they heard the groan from stressed metal. The Sharlow mecha was slowly tipping over.

"Ahh! Stop! Doku and Impy are still on there! They'll get crushed!" Boron shouted, shaking Harpoon to get him to stop.

"Hold on guys, I got this." 13th said, turning to Refa-5. "Refa, I need you to throw me to the truck. Get me over to the door, please." Refa-5 picked up 13th, took aim, and threw. 13th was able to get the door open aind get inside the truck, where he luckily found the keys still in the ignition. He turned the truck on and started gunning it. He called down to the ice cream man. "Hey, I need you to tell the people that's climbing up the robot to get inside the truck. Do it now!" The ice cream man, though afraid, did what he was told.

"All right Doku, you're stronger than me so you have to get the guy in the truck. By the time we get up there, the robot should be tipped enough that we can get inside without danger of falling. I'll close the doors." Impy said as they continued to climb. For a few more moments the two kept climbing until they were able to get up to the ice cream man.

"See you inside, Impy." Doku said, before jumping up and getting inside the ice cream truck, prying the man hanging off of the door and getting him inside. Impy took a leap of faith and made it inside, and closed the doors behind her. If she wasn't wearing a mask, she'd look spooked.

"No no no no nononononononono!" Camdar shouted as his mecha started going down. "how could this have happened? I knew I should have taken Mechagodzilla!" He accidentally released the truck, which fell on all wheels, and it sped off, carrying everyone to safety. Darros and Bonsai came back with a rope.

"See? What did I say? Thin air." Bonsai said. "Now what are we going to do with this rope?" He scratched his head.

"Let's tie up the fat shota Sharlow so it can't get away. Boron said. Everyone that wasn't in the truck hogtied the mecha. It started trying to break free as the ice cream truck came back.

"Harpoon, that was some quick thinking with the rocks. It really helped us out." Doku said, giving Folgore green a pat on the back. their victory was shortlived when the mecha's loudspeaker came on.

"Hahahaha! Do you think that this rope will hold me forever? The fat shota Sigurd mecha is unbeatable! All what I have to do is type in the command 'break the rope' and I'll be free! you all are doomed!" He went over to the controls, and typed in "break tje rope." Well, that wasn't right. He deleted it and tried again. "Braek hte rope." What was going on? "Argh! why can't I type?!" Impy's eyes lit up, but nobody could see under the mask.

"It's because I have typo disease! Prolonged exposure to me increases your chances of getting it!" She said. The mecha was still struggling to break free of the rope. "You are already defeated!" Impy added, pointing. Boron and 13th started laughing hysterically. Eventually it stopped moving.

"Well, at least it's still intact! I'll just call up lord Horita and ask for assistance!" Camtar said, pulling out a cellphone. He dropped it on accident and the battery fell out. "Oh, crap." He said, fumbling around for it. As he was looking, he pressed the selfdestruct button. "OH NOOOOOOO!" He screamed as the mecha started sparking.

"Well, that doesn't look good." Darros said.

"Everyone into the truck!" 13th shouted, and he didn't have to tell anyone twice. The moment everyone was inside, he floored it once again, and they all drove off as the mecha exploded.

"I think it's awesome that we are driving in an ice cream truck with flames in the background. But I don't know what was up with the last boss. He killed himself, where's the fun in that?" Bonsai said, with Boron nodding in agreement. "So where to now?"

"All of that climbing made me thirsty, Doku said, taking off his mask, "so let's head to the juice bar and get something to drink."

"Juice bar it is." 13th said, turning a little hard.

"Hey 13th, can you even drive?" Harpoon asked. 13th said nothing.

"Oh god we're all going to die." Boron said, curling into a ball. They all sped off into the distance, hoping that they wouldn't crash along the way. Next stop, the juice bar. What they didn't know that the resulting explosion had vaulted Camtar back to the moon, where a very angry Horita was waiting for him. Horita was so angry at his lackey, he made him scrub all of the floors of his lair with a toothbrush.

Oh fuck yes, a cheesy themesong!

Now, we're all set.

I can just see Tangerine as a Plant Kaijuu like Biollante.

Wonder what happens next?

Oh wait, I pull off acts of immense dumb luck, saving Red/Blue/White from immediate death by humiliating circumstances...-_-.

Uninteded consquences brought by impulsive , Half-assedwell meaning acts.

Yep, that's me.

Go nuts, Yellow holds me back, Pink screams in fear when she flies, Black gets set on fire.

And we all die in a car crash caused by White and Eliedon magically revives us as magic/human morphs?

Borons the voice of reason...lol.

Banzai is....IDK.

13th is the guy who stole Crashman/marths bikes obviously....

Lol'ing at Cams role, no dignity....but damn-lookit all that hiliarity.

What will Integ be...hmmm....

Maybe like Ultraman? OP'd guy who can be OP for 3 minutes?:unsure:

Inb4 Excellen becomes the enemy Butler robot..:P:

We're so cool, we have a giant MONOCLED head to guide us.

Not any regular head, but one with a classy badass monocle!

Oh yeeeaaahhh.