Creationz

Mercenary Lord

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

pretty cool, it looks like you used promoted hectors frames towards the end. The only thing i see wrong with it is that his cape just kinda grows wider. Also, after he throws and returns to his standing frame, the cape just randomly gets pushed back behind him and shrinks.

aside from that it works, awesome reskin. quite BA

^Eh?

Wow, I had a bit of catching up to do. Solid work, though seeing the entirety of the thrown spears flight seems like it'd help. Your proportions are more realistic than most fe sprites, (smaller head and hands). Seeing a from above spear attack is new. I think it'd look more realistic if he were gripping the spear with his hands separated on the strike of the critical, however.

Battle splicing is an underappreciated art. You've made all your frames look of the same body, which is the main challenge of battle sprite splicing (or heavily referencing, whichever you prefer).

Edited by deranger

I am working on a FE GBA styled sheet of Lachesis from Seisen no Keifu. I can just simply use my female fan character to do that. But.....Lachesis will be like another Eliwood,class-wise. So she'd only use spears and swords.

w-what

^Eh?

Wow, I had a bit of catching up to do. Solid work, though seeing the entirety of the thrown spears flight seems like it'd help. Your proportions are more realistic than most fe sprites, (smaller head and hands). Seeing a from above spear attack is new. I think it'd look more realistic if he were gripping the spear with his hands separated on the strike of the critical, however.

Battle splicing is an underappreciated art. You've made all your frames look of the same body, which is the main challenge of battle sprite splicing (or heavily referencing, whichever you prefer).

i aint changing it anymore im sick of it do you hear me awebgalgkjdrbfgakdrhjbgth

• 5 months later...