What class change will you do with your MU?

77 members have voted

1. 1. What Class Change (if any) will you make?

MU can re-class?

Well anyways, I'm gonna be sticking with Strategist. cause having the use Sword and Magic is awesome.

Edit: I just checked out the class skill Magnificent Flame, Adds half the user's strength when attacking with Magic tomes and vice-versa? Yes! That would make him an awesome unit. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Edited by ☆ Holmes

When did we learn this?

I probably won't be reclassing anyone the first time around. Besides, Magnificent Flame? Sweet, is it passive?

I guess I'll try out the fliers sometime. And brigand because that's hilarious.

I probably won't be reclassing anyone the first time around. Besides, Magnificent Flame? Sweet, is it passive?

Considering the screenshots, it's probably a randomly activated combat skill.

Considering the screenshots, it's probably a randomly activated combat skill.

Given the massive numbers we've seen the units pull in the trailers, I had to ask.

I'm sticking to my theory that something will limit MU to just two alternate base class options on a given playthrough, like the rest of the cast. Probably background choices, which means I may not know what options I'll wind up with, so it's hard to say.

In any case, I don't like tossing away weapon types, so it'd have to be something that uses either swords or magic. Probably Sorcerer or Trickster, either way only after promoting to learn skills like Magnificent Flame so directly to one of those classes instead of to the base class from Strategist.

ohmigod so many cool choices

i really wish I could pick all of them

but probably Griffin Knight will be my choice in the end, it's cool and functional

also you missed Troubadour, at least I assume that will be an option for females

Edited by Anouleth

Never thought of reclassing the MU. Are Heros still in the game?

Yes. They seem to be exactly the same as in FE8, as a shared promotion from Mercenary and Fighter.

I'm sticking to my theory that something will limit MU to just two alternate base class options on a given playthrough, like the rest of the cast. Probably background choices, which means I may not know what options I'll wind up with, so it's hard to say.

In any case, I don't like tossing away weapon types, so it'd have to be something that uses either swords or magic. Probably Sorcerer or Trickster, either way only after promoting to learn skills like Magnificent Flame so directly to one of those classes instead of to the base class from Strategist.

It would be weird for the customisable character having fewer promoted options than most characters though.

Either sticking with tactician since sword/tomes is a nice combo ann Magnificent Flame is a pretty boss skill, or dragonlord because fuck yes dragonlord.

I don't think I could give a finer answer.