I wish I had a girlfriend...

I see no reason to laugh at you. Its completely understandable. But if you really want a girlfriend, then you need to be seeking one. You need to befriend girls, and not in just some shallow way. You need to get to know them inside and out long before you've even considered that romance is possible. This is /especially/ true on the internet. Beyond that, you should go hang out in places that actually have massive populations of /actual/ girls. Tumblr and Livejournal are full of actual girls. Beyond that... if you make an awesome best friend that's a girl, don't push things... Just let them happen. If something's there, it will become apparent in time, and if not, you've at least made a good friend. I.. hope I helped.. >.<

Elaborate.

You probably wouldn't want a girl who's ugly now, would you?

Being picky about appearance is a sure fire way to prove your insincerity when it comes to a relationship. Naturally when someone is completely repulsive, that's one thing, but moderately attractive is just as good as gorgeous, all things considered. Its what's on the inside that counts.

Being picky about appearance is a sure fire way to prove your insincerity when it comes to a relationship. Naturally when someone is completely repulsive, that's one thing, but moderately attractive is just as good as gorgeous, all things considered. Its what's on the inside that counts.

so you're saying you'd date a short, fat guy who's 40 years old and still a virgin but is /beautiful/ on this inside

Edited by Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

so you're saying you'd date a short, fat guy who's 40 years old and still a virgin but is /beautiful/ on this inside

The rest is alright but I would hate to take his virginity away at this point, it's probably the only thing he has left.

Well, you don't have to be initially attracted to somebody physically to have a 100% fulfilling romantic relationship.

+1 Sohpia's post generally, internet going ar

Insincerity about what? I'm not completely shallow.

what the fuck does being a virgin have to do with being attractive

having a virgin mate is actually better because their not a dity non virgin like you

I see no reason to laugh at you. Its completely understandable. But if you really want a girlfriend, then you need to be seeking one. You need to befriend girls, and not in just some shallow way. You need to get to know them inside and out long before you've even considered that romance is possible. This is /especially/ true on the internet. Beyond that, you should go hang out in places that actually have massive populations of /actual/ girls. Tumblr and Livejournal are full of actual girls. Beyond that... if you make an awesome best friend that's a girl, don't push things... Just let them happen. If something's there, it will become apparent in time, and if not, you've at least made a good friend. I.. hope I helped.. >.<

Actual advice...I just gained some respect for you for that honesty.

I love you because you have Catria in your sig.

I adore Catria~ She's amazing.

Actual advice...I just gained some respect for you for that honesty.

Thanks... I actually make it a point to be helpful... Just because you can't see the person you're talking to in front of you is no reason to treat them any differently than if that were the case. If someone places a plea for help, I want to help in some way, even if its just my dumb advice.. >x<