Pick Terrible Units

To begin, i want to do a playthrough with characters that are bad. Im bored of using my normal units. So if you can pick 7-8 bad units for me that would be great!

Rules: 2 units per post (person)

Titania and Jill.

Dammit, you stole my gimmick!

Well you know what?

Titania and Marcia. Marcia is better worse than Jill!

Thanks guys :D Umm for ena vs nasir, that depends on if i kill black knight. Also btw I am playing on Normal mode, with fixed growth. I will try to post stats and levels every Chapter, it will be really basic and simple though. Ex. (Class, lvl ?, Exp ?? , stats ) I will tell you when i use items that raise stats and when i give bonus exp. <BR><BR><STRONG>Roster ( your choices) </STRONG><BR>Ike(Default)<BR>Titania<BR>Rhys<BR>Mia<BR>Rolf<BR>Brom<BR>Sothe<BR>Makalov<BR>Devdan<BR>Shinon<BR>Elincia<BR>ena/nasir<BR>Raven king<BR><BR>*I picked raven king cause he has less strength out of the 3 kings*<BR>*I didn't pick ulki because i like receiving the renewel scroll instead of 3 birds*<BR><BR><BR>

Edited by agility

make me

Well of the multiple characters using Nasir and Ena is actually incredibly easy. Since the map Ena features as an enemy boss is a Seize map, he just needs to clear out the enemies, switch Ena to the player team, save the game, turn the codes off, load and capture the throne. Ena will be in the bag and he's free to pick up Nasir normally.

What? I was trying to devise how to make a perfect stat transferable save for RD, I had some time on my hands. Sue me.