Vote #1 ME for Lord of FE14

Parrhesia

My friends, Fire Emblem is dying.

FE13 looks to be no more than the latest collection of hackneyed archetypes and painted hairstyles. Krom wields a simple broadsword, of the popular bladed type. The archers will likely be godawful again. In this sea of mediocrity, I say, we must look to the future.

FE14.

With me as its Lord.

Vote for me, comrades. I will transform FE14 into a whole new world under the iron fist of Progress. I will not trust known deserters for merely turning blue on a whim. I refuse to use a sword or have hair of any unnatural colour. I shall kick ass, and I shall take names. I endeavour to take advantage of the as yet untapped casual gamers market by creating a spell that increases in power the bigger a chain the player creates in Bejeweled, as well as that of the children's market by being tasked to track down and finally kill Swiper once and for all. No longer need they exhort themselves to screech at the television screens; Swiper is dead. Your goods remain unswiped.

With me at its head, FE14 shall become glorious.

what will you promote to

Likely 'True Longbowmen' with innate +25 crit and has a special ability that's always active called Bow Commander(or something better): Grants +5 to Bow weapon range and all bow attacks ignore Def to self and all allies within 5 squares from him. Also has the personal Heracles Bow that has 8Mt, 2~4 range, 20Wt, 120 Hit, 30 Crit and is effective against Armoured and Horses, and the usual flying. He also only uses bows.