Rate the Unit, Day 44: Fa

I don't really use the girl. She needs a little babying to become reliable, but even then, you can use her only 30 times in battle. Also has mobility problems.

Powerful, and sometimes useful in the right situations, but eh.

15%.

pretty actively detrimental because she's forced in a map where she has 9-10 fewer move than everyone else 0/10

So what about the other 10ish chapters? I can't assume that she never gets deployed unless she gets forced, dondon.

pretty actively detrimental because she's forced in a map where she has 9-10 fewer move than everyone else 0/10

Dondon, you're like the acid to Ayanami's base.

The usual mamkute material, which means being useful for a very short time. You know what else rips enemy mamkutes apart and has low availability? The Sword of Seals.

2.5/10

Yeah, after FE1/FE3 IS learned to miss the point. Including the remakes. sad.gif

So what about the other 10ish chapters? I can't assume that she never gets deployed unless she gets forced, dondon.

worthless in the other maps because everything moves faster than her

even if you've used fa in previous maps, she needs to reach level 8+ not to get OHKO'd by chapter 24 manakete reinforcements (i.e., potential to be actively detrimental). and if you're not using her, she's still forced, and is always detrimental.

i guess you could use her to manipulate shitty enemy AI and tank purges in a select few circumstances, but boltings still destroy her unless she's gained a few levels.

Edited by dondon151

Can be quite good if you use the Dragonstone very wisely. Train her for a few levels and then only use her to Kill Bosses so she gets Sufficient EXP

5.5/10 +1 = 6.5/10

worthless in the other maps because everything moves faster than her

even if you've used fa in previous maps, she needs to reach level 8+ not to get OHKO'd by chapter 24 manakete reinforcements (i.e., potential to be actively detrimental). and if you're not using her, she's still forced, and is always detrimental.

i guess you could use her to manipulate shitty enemy AI and tank purges in a select few circumstances, but boltings still destroy her unless she's gained a few levels.

k, fairly done, 0/10 it is

Tallying.

I may want to nitpick; IIRC the ratings don't count the Berserk/Fire Dragonstone Glitch thing... Only what resources used and accessible to a unit / utility / in-game performance is likely counted.

Since that Fire Dragonstone/Berserk Glitch or Steal Thingy-whatever-it-is will and can mess up your PT by trolling save files into oblivion a.k.a deleted forever.

I'm satistified with my 30-use Dragonstone despite of me nitpicking on it cause watching Fazilla unleash Diarrhea Breath on foes is funny.

I used the firestone glitch and had no save problems at all. I went on to use it in the trial maps.

I once hacked the game to give the Divine Stone and Sword of Seals infinite uses, but I deleted the rom because I felt it would be cheating.

Seriously, though, at least FE11!Tiki can use firestones, and I'm pretty sure hammerne works on dragonstones as well.

By the way, Refa, what did you mean by "missing the point?"