Game screenshots & info

No. 3

I think I'd cry too if I couldn't have such an awesome unit. I wonder if they'll dish out Spot Pass characters based off of specific FE titles depending on the month? Right now seems to be FE4's turn.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope they put Lilina as a spot pass character! Or better yet, make a DLC that has her and Roy join with new artwork from Senri Kita! And maybe now Roy will have a better chance at destroying things WITHOUT the Binding Blade since Master Lord caps are higher in this game than in FE6. Though I wonder if his caps will be closer to Krom or closer to Lucina considering his build...

Also can we have Guinevere wielding Aureola as a spotpass character? :D

Edited by SilvueWolf

Are there any news yet regarding supports/bonds and the spotpass and DLC characters? I don't expect the spotpass ones to have them, although I'd like to be pleasantly surprised (still, they'll end up gimped if there are no supports), but it'll be disappointing if the paid DLC characters are standalone and have no interactions at all with anyone...

We need some FE5 love. Don't disappoint me, guys.

Jugdral's already got plenty of spotpass characters, and you think they need more when there hasn't even been more than three characters from any other region revealed? (Not counting Akanea and Iris as the same continent)

...I suppose this isn't the thread for it.

Anyways, um, yeah, FE13 sounds quite awesome. The pairing system is quite a lot more refined than FE4's and I'm liking how much character customization there is.

The story with Lucina and other children characters coming from the future is also really interesting.

Jugdral's already got plenty of spotpass characters, and you think they need more when there hasn't even been more than three characters from any other region revealed? (Not counting Akanea and Iris as the same continent)

This is just the beginning.

They've started with FE4 Gen 1 now, so evidentally there'll be FE4 Gen 2 soon and there's little doubt FE5 will get coverage as well.

Unless it's like the FE4 figurines series 1, where there wasn't a series 2...

Edited by VincentASM

...You guys have no idea how much I'm loving the spoilers right now. I mean I'm LOVING them.

OMG THE VIDEOS~~~~!

Krom is freaking sexy. Move over Ike, I've got a new Lord to oogle at. Those eyes, those lips, those muscles, that mark, his laugh... aaaaahhhh why are you so awesome Krom?! I guess Edda is a very, very lucky woman if this game comes out in America and I get it and make her.

Hahaha, I love the voice chosen for MU, it's so cute. I believe they're making a MU/Frederick pairing? Well, Frederick has a nice laugh himself...

Fffffff Liz and the fly. That was too funny. And poor MU must've been so hungry!

...OMG, that whole scene with the Corpse Soldiers and Lucina's introduction... wow. If the real Marth saw her, he'd be happy that she took his name as her disguise. She's effing epic and elegant. And those Corpse Soldiers are freaking CREEPY. And Krom's sword skills are epic, as well. Like father like daughter, I guess! ...And the Lucina just... leaves. LOL.

So apparently Krom never said anything about being the Prince of Iris to MU from what I gather from the Nico Video. Oh Krom. XP ...And that person talking in that video is freaking FAST at talking. ._.

The rest of the crew! Mariabel is such an adorable snob, Sumia is an adorable dojikko, and Vake seems pretty cool! And poor Callum probably got forgotten. XP And then there's Sol, who strikes me as very silly. XP

Miriel seems like a teacher character. Interesting...

...Ouch. The guy got Krom crit'ed and he died. *winces*

So far, I'm loving this!

Here's a summary about DLC and SpotPass characters for those that are confused (thread moves way too fast)

SpotPass

In case anyone is still wondering about this, SpotPass characters seem to have whatever class fits them best.

It seems there's these SpotPass characters:

Sigurd (the lord of FE4) -> Paladin

Arden (FE4) -> Armor Knight

Confirmed by trailers/site (I don't remember their classes =P):

Ayra (FE4) -> Swordmaster?

Innes (FE8) -> Sniper?

Clea (FE2) -> Pegasus Knight?

FE4 is getting a LOT of love. Also Holy Weapons (from FE4) are much weaker now, they seem to give a +5 bonus... for obvious reasons =P

Not recruitable apparently

Other characters that show up (as enemies/npcs) and aren't recruitable apparently:

Levin (FE4) -> Sage

Cuan (FE4) -> Paladin (he was a Duke Knight, Lances only)

Lachesis (FE4) -> Cleric (she was a princess, swords and staffs)

Alvis (FE4) -> Sorceror I think (he could use anything >_>)

DLC

DLC Marth seems to have a special class (Star Lord, it looks like Lord class). His map has 2 other "NPC" units. The info is form a wiki and could be wrong I guess (no pictures). Only Marth is recruited from this map.

NPCs:

Ike (FE9, FE10)

Alm (FE2)

And all the main heroines as enemies:

Deirdre (FE4) -> Dark Mage (she was the opposite, Shaman Light, now she can use Rezire)

Eirika (FE8) -> Myrmidon

Micaiah (FE10) -> Mage (why not dark mage like Deirdre?)

Elincia (FE9, FE10) -> Pegasus Knight (no swords... at least gets staffs at Falcon Knight)

Lyn (FE7) -> Myrmidon (seems to fit. Assassin also has Bows)

Yuria (FE4) -> Mage (another light user... could be Dark Mage)

Nanna (FE5) -> Troubadour (no swords...)

Lilina (FE6) -> Mage

Shiida (FE1, FE3) -> Pegasus Knight

Celica (FE2) ->Mage (Strategist would have fit her sword + magic...)

Also pictures about Marth's DLC from gema9923 on Gamefaqs:

[spoiler=About the green guy]I just realized this and I don't think anyone has suggested it yet, but do you think Ike is green because he is a green, "other/allied" unit? It makes a lot more sense and it would be pretty silly for them to make Ike green.

Also, after seeing all these awesome spotpass and DLC characters is anyone else tempted to use the instead of the main cast? I think I'll probably play through the main chapters using the main cast of characters, but all other maps using spotpass characters. There are just too many of my old favorites for me to pass up.

Edited by Jediabiwan

Communications update is to tell you about the current SpotPass content.

I've added some details here.

EDIT

[spoiler=Jamka]jamka.jpg

Uh oh, does he have Lightning Speed? He could be a dangerous Archer. Although if he can't support, he isn't getting those high, broken Double bonuses.

you gonna fix Selena's class yet? o 3o

From all the evidence, and translating her class out, she's a Merc, not Myrm

[spoiler=Selena]Huh. What evidence?

somebody had mentioned earlier that the Kanji is usually used for Mercernary in these games

and her armor practically mirrors all Mercenaries we have seen up to this point. Western aesthetic, with a large shoulder pad, that seems to double as a shield. Even the enemy Mercenaries look like that. just look at some of the footage of the first 2 chapters, Mercs have that silly arm shield.

Myrmidons seem to also have a very Eastern aesthetic this time around. i.e. She does not match any Myrmidons we have seen up to this point as well.

Edited by StrategistPockystix

I think I'd cry too if I couldn't have such an awesome unit. I wonder if they'll dish out Spot Pass characters based off of specific FE titles depending on the month? Right now seems to be FE4's turn.

Well it is the 4th month of the year right now so that would make some sense I guess...

[spoiler=Oh my...]1334850303417.jpg

Callum the Forgotten Knight

After the battle with Gimli, he left on a journey. Krom and the others did not find out until several years after.

Okay. That made me laugh. Glorious!

[spoiler=more fortunetelling]> Wants to buy stuff together

< Dangerously fond

Just fuck already

> Secretly longing for

< Sexy

*whistles*

> I can't understand her actions

< Likes a lot

One of these has evil intentions

> In love but can't say it

< I want to protect her, if it costs my life

Now that's a rather extreme girl-girl friendship

> I want to bug him

< He's my destined one

You're both guys, what the hell are you thinking

> I just can't talk to her, lately

< Our tastes don't match

This is gonna make people suspicious of what happened between you two

> Likes a lot

< I want to entrust everything to him

These siblings are just going downhill now

(Married)

> Bad company

> Scary

This relationship has grown stale

Ok, so there can be yuri/yaoi pairings, just not at the fabled 'S' rank, eh?

well, i think I know what I'm doing with my MU and most of my team lol

[spoiler=Oh my...]1334850303417.jpg

Callum the Forgotten Knight

After the battle with Gimli, he left on a journey. Krom and the others did not find out until several years after.

OH LOL

@ Velth: If you know so much, would you be able to tell us if every chapter's goal is to seize something? Or is there something else, sometimes?

OH LOL

@ Velth: If you know so much, would you be able to tell us if every chapter's goal is to seize something? Or is there something else, sometimes?

i don't know anything >.> i just find kana names on the chapter pages of that japanese wiki and translate them. so far I think the only objectives are defeat the enemy leader and rout the enemy (up to chapter 16)but that is not written in kana and that translation comes from google and as everyone knows those translations are not 100% accurate (i.e Sairi's name in that wiki is translated as Acute lol)

Edited by Velth

[spoiler=About the green guy]I just realized this and I don't think anyone has suggested it yet, but do you think Ike is green because he is a green, "other/allied" unit? It makes a lot more sense and it would be pretty silly for them to make Ike green.

That would actually make sense, and explain a lot. It hadn't even occurred to me.

I actually think the Body Type restricts all the other options but haircolor: I mean, the Slender Type showcased in the video didn't have the Always-shut eyes option that was showcased with the Burly type in one of the later Famitsu articles...