Game screenshots & info

No. 3

from what's listed, yes

but it may just be faulty translation or listing on the part of the Wiki

there are still things off; like Selena being listed as Myrmidon, when she's a Mercenary.

Unfortunately, there are pictures that confirm that yes, a Male!MU's is a girl named Mark...

As for Selena being a Myrm or a Merc, I have the dreaded feeling no one has actually S-ranked Tiamo yet to confirm which one she starts (Myrm feels weird, though)...

Edited by AstraSage

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her portrait does have the armour thing that matches her merc model very closely in that screenshot with her as a merc, however. Unless there's another screenshot that actually shows her as a myrm, there's far more evidence towards merc than myrm as we have it.

Her portrait does have the armour thing that matches her merc model very closely in that screenshot with her as a merc, however. Unless there's another screenshot that actually shows her as a myrm, there's far more evidence towards merc than myrm as we have it.

If I remember correctly, there aren't any big changes to the portraits from class changing, right?

and Myrmidons have somewhat become samurai this time around lol

If I remember correctly, there aren't any big changes to the portraits from class changing, right?

There are changes to the portraits when people class change? -squee-

She looks like a merc in her battle sprite. It'll be cool if she is one.

DLC Marth spoilers.

Do we know what skills Star Lord gains yet? I would imagine not, but I'm curious what advantage Marth has these days.

Edited by Shun One

also tiamo can change into a mercenary as well as a dark mage arghh don't know which one to choose dark pegusus ligting speed and movement cry dark mage the curses vengeance and a mage killer hero axe slayer and sol as well as wepon saver sol and archh don't know might go all multible change seals

DLC Marth spoilers.

Do we know what skills Star Lord gains yet? I would imagine not, but I'm curious what advantage Marth has these days.

good growth and some other one but can't tell from the image.thats what he comes with i don't know what the deal is when he levels

Edited by Velth

Portraits never change when class changes. The 3D models do.

What's the deal with you guys nagging over Vincent's head, leave the poor guy alone :(, it's not a big deal, changing it from Mytm won't change the fact she's a Merc :D..chill guys.....Vincent I hope you can get this information about the son of Olivia Azure, and if I can make her marry Krom....

I found this in youtube (Spoiler)

Her identity is revealed because she slipped on a sword? Tsk tsk tsk... Lucina, really?

But WOW. Her Aether and the way she moves... she's freaking epically elegant. I think I have my favorite female Lord right here, because... wow. Girl's got guts.

And she keeps her usual voice! I'm so happy for that!

...Also, is it just me, or the eye in which her mark is (which doesn't show up in the animation) doesn't move much? I guess she has a lazy eye as a result? That's pretty cool, too.

Seriously, Lucina = win. I think I'm gonna name my Keldeo after her when I get it.

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

@ Velth

Thanks. I wonder if Marth can class change as well...Also, if supports for DLC characters are possible, I really want to see Marth's reaction to Masked Marth

Also, in regard to the Masked Marth vid

She really is elegant. Her version of Aether was executed so gracefully. Ike must be proud.

Edited by Shun One

Her identity is revealed because she slipped on a sword? Tsk tsk tsk... Lucina, really?

But WOW. Her Aether and the way she moves... she's freaking epically elegant. I think I have my favorite female Lord right here, because... wow. Girl's got guts.

And she keeps her usual voice! I'm so happy for that!

...Also, is it just me, or the eye in which her mark is (which doesn't show up in the animation) doesn't move much? I guess she has a lazy eye as a result? That's pretty cool, too.

Seriously, Lucina = win. I think I'm gonna name my Keldeo after her when I get it.

I agree with you 100% she's the first female Lord to impress me, I would pair he with Ike if possible!!

According to this site, MU gets one of the Gaiden chapters and the last one is for Tiki

Well, this does make it sound like we've seen just about all the characters we're going to see.

I've seen DLC Marth as a Paladin, so he must have some other options.

As for supports...

Bonus characters don't support I'm afraid.

Such a shame about the spoilers, but I expected it.

Music in DLC chapter is hilariously awesome.