Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may or may not be a PGO.

I will confirm that I am a Town Announcer with one announcement per day and no daytalk, and that my role was designed specifically to make it as difficult as possible for me to play this game. That is all I will confirm.

Wheee I'm awake. That being said, Prims, I was never planning on making another useless post after my first one. It just so happened that you put a fakevote on me, and then I was going to sleep, so I figured I would make it clear that I had been joking. As for expecting N0 talk, it was more that I was hoping there'd be people to talk to period, even if it wasn't specifically related to the game.

Such as:

Marth: No, I don't really like tea in general. If someone makes a very good cup of tea I'll enjoy it, but I find in general people make it too watery. But, I do enjoy it more than coffee. Coffee is icky.

Wheee I'm awake. That being said, Prims, I was never planning on making another useless post after my first one. It just so happened that you put a fakevote on me, and then I was going to sleep, so I figured I would make it clear that I had been joking. As for expecting N0 talk, it was more that I was hoping there'd be people to talk to period, even if it wasn't specifically related to the game.

Such as:

Marth: No, I don't really like tea in general. If someone makes a very good cup of tea I'll enjoy it, but I find in general people make it too watery. But, I do enjoy it more than coffee. Coffee is icky.

Why are you overreacting on N0?

Also, coffee is awesome. Godot aproves.

Why are you overreacting on N0?

Also, coffee is awesome. Godot aproves.

Deja vu, Domu? xD

Also I dislike coffee, but Godot is the baws. <3

Also I can't get an idea of a good enough jokevote.

If I'm overreacting, I'm not intending to? Sorry. :/

And, no. Coffee smells icky and tastes worse. :P

Yeah coffee smells icky alright. But so does milk.

Now, tea on the other hand, smells awesome

Deja vu, Domu? xD

Also I dislike coffee, but Godot is the baws. <3

Also I can't get an idea of a good enough jokevote.

Hey! >:

Also, does coffee count as coffee + milk, or just plain coffee?

You are all weird if you don't like coffee. I love it. It's amazing.

I like cappucino, I like latte machiato, but I don't like plain ol' coffee. It's too bitter.

Both are amazing, they just have to have the right flavor. Good amount of stuffs and what not. Not too much not too little, and it has to be a good flavor.

Shinori's got it right, both are good if made correctly. Back in the homeland, they actually have a designated time of day called "Qahwatul Asr", which means "Coffee of the Afternoon". You get some coffee and your favorite cookies, and a couple of friends or family and enjoy some nice delicacies! My family likes to drink tea at night (mainly herbal teas) a little after our dinner. Best of both worlds haha.

My internet has also been acting funky since last night I think comcast is trying to troll me so if for some reason I become inactive for a long period of time that should explain it.

Hi.

I didn't sleep for two straight days, so I'm taking long naps to make up for it.

Rapier, stop. First of all, I can't tell if the Kay vote is a jokevote, and second of all it didn't look like Scorri was overreacting to me (still learning the game, yes). You will have my attention tomorrow if you keep this shit up.

Also, coffee is the only thing that helps keep me alive. I love mochas without too much chocolate, since chocolate makes me sick in larger amounts, and vanilla lattes, and black coffee. I love black coffee. I also love tea; they're both my harmony drinks: tea for sleep, coffee for energy!

I'm a tea gal. Coffee tastes nice at first, but then you get the worst aftertaste ever and it's like blegh. However, I can't drink tea without a truckload of sugar. I need 4 tablespoons or else it's too bland and bitter.