Rate the Unit, Sword of Seals Endgame

You guys know that the fandom was still saying that Marcus sucked like two or three years ago, right (maybe more, my memory's a little hazy)? Most of the Jagen-loving didn't happen until not-that-long-ago. Actually, now that I think about it, I took a break from the fandom like back in 2010 or something and came back in 2011 and everyone was saying how much pwn Marcus was made out of and that Wendell was amazing or something. The attitudes toward playing FE have changed a lot over the years, so I don't think it's really fair to be ripping into older guides for liking growth units and disliking prepromotes.

Edited by Agro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Miredy really the best unit in the game? I like Thany better.

:lol:

The only way to make her any good is with early promotion; and some Major RNG abuse in Str (if need be). Even though she is most recommended to use in Normal Mode with her better dodge than the other peg sisters.

I can use Thany fine combatwise on HM .__. Obviously she's better for ferrying but I kinda need to either overlevel her or train both her and Tate just to beat how much I use Shin every time I want to go to Ilia :B

Mind I don't go at turbo mode so she actually has time to snag kills (soldiers are pretty delicious) but I didn't find training her that hard at all

Edited by Luminescent Blade

And everyone says FE6 units are trash...

Actually, a lot of FE6 units are trash. Fir, Lot, and Gonzales barely climb over mediocrity (and Lot's is mainly because his earlygame).

most of the fandom still says marcus sucks, just not the fandom here

This is very true. Ive actually had to talk to some folks on other forum(s) about these kind of guys and why they dont suck. It seems Something Awful is also catching on.....slowly.

Yeah FE6 just doesnt have a lot of awesome guys to use. Just ok, to meh, to really terrible. Only a few are really just gr9mazing.

And everyone says FE6 units are trash...

7/10s of the units are crap.

2/10s are mediocre-passable

1/10s are good-godly

And of course, only Rutger/Dieck are the good Hero Crest users.

Edited by Folgore Green