Rate the Unit, Sword of Seals Endgame

Dat Rules

- Ratings are assumed to be on Hard Mode.

- Votes need some explanation regarding their gameplay performance to be counted. If somebody else said what you want to already, quote them explicitly.

+/- ≤1 point extra regarding personality/appearance is encouraged, but no more. If you exercise your bias privileges, please do so explicitly.

- Numerical votes out of 10, or something proportional to it. Make it easy to calculate for my sake.

- Every ranking phase ends whenever I get out of bed, between 0800 and 0900 EST. Do the math for your timezone, Brits.

- I will insist you do not use the "Not X" reason on any character, where X is another unit. If you do, your vote will be thrown out.

- Characters should be rated for their performance on all possible routes (A/B / Sacae/Ilia) but should not be penalized for routes they physically cannot exist on (z.B Juno in Sacae).

- "Recruits X" or "takes you to X chapter" arguments are explicitly banned. C'mon, people, this shouldn't need to be a rule. That's not gameplay performance.

- I withhold the privilege to tell you your rating is bogus and demand you revise it if it breaks any of the above. I will not throw out votes anonymously, you will be informed and given a chance to revise.

AVERAGES

WENDY!: 0.19

Sophia: 0.45

Bors: 1.14

Cath: 1.48

Barth: 2.07

Wolt: 2.16

Ward: 2.61

Douglas: 2.76

Fa: 3.02

Dorothy: 3.17

Juno: 3.23

Garret: 3.36

Lilina: 3.53

Merlinus: 3.53

Roy: 3.54

Geese: 3.70

Karel: 3.93

Ray: 4.04

Hugh: 4.15

Dayan: 4.64

Treck: 4.66

Oujay: 4.80

Yodel: 4.82

Fir: 5.08

Lot: 5.40

Gonzales: 5.45

Cecilia: 5.61

Sue: 5.64

Zeiss: 5.70

Igrene: 5.73

Ellen: 5.73

Lugh: 5.98

Bartre: 6.00

Noah: 6.13

Chad: 6.42

Klein: 6.53

Astohl: 7.17

Saul: 7.18

Echidna: 7.27

Shin: 7.42

Zealot: 7.56

Niime: 7.77

Clarine: 7.78

Tate: 7.89

Dieck: 7.94

Thany: 8.01

Alan: 8.52

Lance: 8.59

Marcus: 8.77

Lalam: 8.78

Elphin: 9.00

Percival: 9.60

Rutger: 9.61

Miredy: 9.88

i am not going to host this bullshit again at least for a while if not ever

;_;

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three cheers to Miledy for winning this debate. Possessing great joining time, growths, personality, beauty, caring for others (Guinevere mostly :P:), and brawn all in one compatible package. Nice work, Integ. =)

milady.png

Wow, I gave Sue and Zealot the same score. What.

Good job, Integ. I'm also slightly surprised that Rutger beat Percival (I rated Miledy > Percival > Rutger excluding Rutger bias), even if I gave him a 10 with bias. I suppose jointime and early boss murder > MOV and WTD.

Edited by Cosmic_Harold

You should all be deeply ashamed of yourselves.

I'm deeply ashamed that I couldn't rate Tormod here and give him a 0/10, right next to Skrimir's performance in 3-P for blocking the Seize spot. >:(

I think the numbers are reasonably close to accurate, or are at least closer to accurate than I might have expected. I think the worst aberration is Sue, 'cause Sue is unsalvageable garbage. She's basically a bow locked Lance from six chapters ago. Lance only worked in the first place because he had less competition and guaranteed deployment.

New Tier List?

Top (9-10)

Miledy

Rutger

Percival

Elphin Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

High (8)

Lalum Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Marcus

Lance

Allen

Thany

Upper Mid (6-7)

Dieck

Tate

Clarine

Niime

Zealot

Shin

Echidna

Saul

Ashtol

Klein

Chad

Noah

Bartre

Mid (5)

Lugh

Ellen

Igrene

Zeiss

Sue

Cecilia

Gonzales

Lot

Fir

Lower Mid (3-4)

Yodel

Oujay

Treck

Dayan

Hugh

Ray

Karel

Geese

Roy

Merlinus

Lilina

Garret

Juno

Dorothy

Fa

Low (1.5-2)

Douglas

Ward

Wolt

Barth

Flops (.5-1.49

Cath

Bors

Undeadly Duo (.49 and below)

Sophia

Wendigo

Edited by Psycho Silver

Marcus>Alance? I didn't even play this game, but the stat page diagrees with those ratings.

BTW I'm not putting my ratings because I didn't play this game as I mentioned earlier.

and thus you probably shouldn't be saying anything

P.S. yes, Marcus' xx/20 stats are beaten out by Alance's 20/20 stats, but his impact in the earlygame when it's hardest means a lot.

Marcus>Alance? I didn't even play this game, but the stat page diagrees with those ratings.

BTW I'm not putting my ratings because I didn't play this game as I mentioned earlier.

Marcus also comes as a unit that requires little training and can last up until Chapter 13. He can still be useful later on as The Purple Taxicab. Not saying Alance is worse (actually it is of debatable), but we'll leave that to the.others to duke out on.

She's basically a bow locked Lance from six chapters ago.

If you're going to be bad, being bow-locked on a horse is a great way to do it because you don't get destroyed on counters. So Sue does deserve her middling rank (seriously, most of the units below her are pretty bad).

Elphin is .22 better that Lalum. Who knew?

The wrong people, that's who.

There's no benefit to picking Elphin over Lalum besides Perceival not attacking him in Chapter 15, and Perceival's worse there anyways.

Unless Elphin has better stats or something but fuck if I pay attention to dancer/bard stats.

Edited by Refa

The wrong people, that's who.

There's no benefit to picking Elphin over Lalum besides Perceival not attacking him in Chapter 15, and Perceival's worse there anyways.

Unless Elphin has better stats or something but fuck if I pay attention to dancer/bard stats.

I think you mean Chapter 13, since Percival is in every conceivable way BETTER in 15. And yeah I don't get the Elphin/Lalum score, if anything Lalum is strictly superior in stats, but they are Re-Movers, Stats don't matter to them. They are equally useful and since we don't grade them on recruitment/taking us to routes, this is weird.

I think you mean Chapter 13, since Percival is in every conceivable way BETTER in 15. And yeah I don't get the Elphin/Lalum score, if anything Lalum is strictly superior in stats, but they are Re-Movers, Stats don't matter to them. They are equally useful and since we don't grade them on recruitment/taking us to routes, this is weird.

Uh, whoops. Yeah, that's what I meant.

I think Elphin beat her in bias points. Which I don't get because Elphin is kind of wimpy and Lalum is kind of cute.

Honestly, just bump Lalum up. Better yet, have them occupy one spot as Lalum/Elphin.