Support Conversations

Well, there is one line of it translated that essentially equates to 'daddy, are you a pedo?'

Though, I would like to see it.

So we can see how much gets changed in localization

Daddoyoulikelittlegirls.png

That line is what makes it unbelievable that the full thing hasn't been translated yet.

Because I'm not particularly interested in seeing the variation of Nn accusing her possible fathers of being into little girls.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one father translation of essentially the same support.

I meant it as "A, B, and C supports" talking about how Nono acts like a little girl to her possible fathers. Nn understands her father's eventually about how they ended up liking Nono, I'm assuming, because the support is more about Nn, but I'm not interested in reading it again just to English it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Did somebody ask for this?

NN x Frederick (father)

(NN's conversations with her father are all the same. The convo that I translated had Frederick as the father, so he's today's designated Lolicon.)

C support

NN: Haa. I just don’t know what to do about Mom. She’s always doing nothing but playing, always acting like there’s no problems in the world…

Frederick: What’s the matter, NN? You keep sighing.

NN: Oh, Dad. Do you think Mom acts too childish? Doesn’t it seem like all she does is play around without helping out the army at all?

Frederick: Hahaha. Is that what you’re concerned about? Are you sure you’re not the Mother here? Well, anyway, that’s just what Nono’s personality is like. It’s not like we can do anything about it.

NN: Ugh. Isn’t it because you keep spoiling Mom that she keeps acting this way?

Frederick: Uh..!

NN: For that matter, why do you like her anyway, Dad? Even though she’s so childish. Is it that you can see some adult side to her that no one else can? Or is it…that? Is it just that you only like really young girls?

Frederick: What!!! NN, what kinds of things are you saying to your father?!

NN: Hm. Veeeery suspicious. I seem to have hit the bullseye.

Frederick: That’s not true at all! I really like big girls, too! …What the hell are you making me say…?

NN: Hmmmm? You’re only digging yourself deeper…! Why did you choose Mom? Spill it!

Frederick: I-I can’t discuss such things with my daughter! Excuse me!

(Frederick leaves)

NN: Ah! Coward! Come back!

B Support

NN: Daddy! Finally found you! All right, we need to continue our discussion from the other day.

Frederick: NN…you’re very persistent…You know I can’t tell you why I chose Mom.

NN: No! You have to tell me! It’s only natural for teenage girls like me to be interested in romance! You just don’t understand a woman’s intuition at all, do you, Dad?

Frederick: You’re old enough to have a woman’s intuition, huh?

NN: It’s rude to talk about a woman’s age, you know!

Frederick: Guh! NN! I’m going to get angry here in a minute!

NN:!!! I-I’m sorry. I was…I’m sorry for putting you in a bad position…

Frederick: Eh, Ah, no, it’s all right if you understand…

NN: No, it’s okay. I’ve been a bad girl for not listening, right?

Frederick: NN?

NN: I’m sorry for taking up your time. I’ll be going now.

Frederick: Wait a minute!

NN: Yes?

Frederick: Well, you startled me with the way you gave up so quickly…

NN: You said that you would get mad if I kept prying.

Frederick: Well, yes, that’s true, but…

NN: It’s all right. I’m just used to being patient by now. In the future, well… I’ll see you around, Dad.

(NN leaves)

Frederick: Wait a minute….NN.

A Support

Frederick: NN

NN: Ah, Dad. Hello. Did you need me for something?

Frederick: Yes. What exactly did you mean earlier when you said, ‘I’m just used to it.’?

NN: Oh, that. That’s because I grew up with a different family.

Frederick: ‘Different family’? What about us? Nono wasn’t living with you?

NN: Correct. From as long as I can remember, both Mom and Dad were gone. Someone else in your army took me in and raised me. But, because I’m not human, I wasn’t really welcome in the beginning.

Frederick: NN.

NN: But, I was soon able to read the mood of others. I would help with what chores people wanted me to do before they told me. I was able to help protect the house from the Risen. If only I could be helpful, I thought, then everyone might help me with my problems without hating me. They started to say how I was a good girl and not at all troublesome, and I felt really good after that, right? But, there were still things I kept to myself. No one ever asked me out to play. I never could bring myself to say that I was lonely. I especially never heard anybody talk about Mom or Dad. For all that time…I never knew anything about them…

Frederick:….

NN: That’s why, when I came to this time, I thought that I would hear so much about them. But, if it troubles you so much to talk about it…

Frederick: That’s enough, NN. I’m sorry. If you’re willing to listen, I’ll tell you about us. If you don’t mind putting aside the rest of the day, I will tell you anything you want to know. So, you don’t have to hold it in anymore.

NN: Really!? Thank you, Daddy!!

Frederick: It’s OK. All right, shoot.

NN: Then…what line did you use to propose to Mom?

Frederick: You’re starting with a tough one out of the gate…

Lmao, I'm pairing up Grego with Nono and I can totally see him saying that stuff.

Edit: BTW, there's essentially no difference between the term lolicon and pedophile right? It's all the same?

Edited by Keilis

Lmao, I'm pairing up Grego with Nono and I can totally see him saying that stuff.

Edit: BTW, there's essentially no difference between the term lolicon and pedophile right? It's all the same?

Depends. In Japan, the terms are publically essentially synonymous. In the Otaku communities and on certain western websites, like 4chan, a distinction is normally made between the two. Lolicons are attracted to cartoon little girls and paedophiles just skip the cartoon part.

So sort of, but not quite. Depending on where you are on the web.

Edited by Onestep

Did somebody ask for this?

NN x Frederick (father)

(NN's conversations with her father are all the same. The convo that I translated had Frederick as the father, so he's today's designated Lolicon.)

C support

NN: Haa. I just don't know what to do about Mom. She's always doing nothing but playing, always acting like there's no problems in the world…

Frederick: What's the matter, NN? You keep sighing.

NN: Oh, Dad. Do you think Mom acts too childish? Doesn't it seem like all she does is play around without helping out the army at all?

Frederick: Hahaha. Is that what you're concerned about? Are you sure you're not the Mother here? Well, anyway, that's just what Nono's personality is like. It's not like we can do anything about it.

NN: Ugh. Isn't it because you keep spoiling Mom that she keeps acting this way?

Frederick: Uh..!

NN: For that matter, why do you like her anyway, Dad? Even though she's so childish. Is it that you can see some adult side to her that no one else can? Or is it…that? Is it just that you only like really young girls?

Frederick: What!!! NN, what kinds of things are you saying to your father?!

NN: Hm. Veeeery suspicious. I seem to have hit the bullseye.

Frederick: That's not true at all! I really like big girls, too! …What the hell are you making me say…?

NN: Hmmmm? You're only digging yourself deeper…! Why did you choose Mom? Spill it!

Frederick: I-I can't discuss such things with my daughter! Excuse me!

(Frederick leaves)

NN: Ah! Coward! Come back!

B Support

NN: Daddy! Finally found you! All right, we need to continue our discussion from the other day.

Frederick: NN…you're very persistent…You know I can't tell you why I chose Mom.

NN: No! You have to tell me! It's only natural for teenage girls like me to be interested in romance! You just don't understand a woman's intuition at all, do you, Dad?

Frederick: You're old enough to have a woman's intuition, huh?

NN: It's rude to talk about a woman's age, you know!

Frederick: Guh! NN! I'm going to get angry here in a minute!

NN:!!! I-I'm sorry. I was…I'm sorry for putting you in a bad position…

Frederick: Eh, Ah, no, it's all right if you understand…

NN: No, it's okay. I've been a bad girl for not listening, right?

Frederick: NN?

NN: I'm sorry for taking up your time. I'll be going now.

Frederick: Wait a minute!

NN: Yes?

Frederick: Well, you startled me with the way you gave up so quickly…

NN: You said that you would get mad if I kept prying.

Frederick: Well, yes, that's true, but…

NN: It's all right. I'm just used to being patient by now. In the future, well… I'll see you around, Dad.

(NN leaves)

Frederick: Wait a minute….NN.

A Support

Frederick: NN

NN: Ah, Dad. Hello. Did you need me for something?

Frederick: Yes. What exactly did you mean earlier when you said, 'I'm just used to it.'?

NN: Oh, that. That's because I grew up with a different family.

Frederick: 'Different family'? What about us? Nono wasn't living with you?

NN: Correct. From as long as I can remember, both Mom and Dad were gone. Someone else in your army took me in and raised me. But, because I'm not human, I wasn't really welcome in the beginning.

Frederick: NN.

NN: But, I was soon able to read the mood of others. I would help with what chores people wanted me to do before they told me. I was able to help protect the house from the Risen. If only I could be helpful, I thought, then everyone might help me with my problems without hating me. They started to say how I was a good girl and not at all troublesome, and I felt really good after that, right? But, there were still things I kept to myself. No one ever asked me out to play. I never could bring myself to say that I was lonely. I especially never heard anybody talk about Mom or Dad. For all that time…I never knew anything about them…

Frederick:….

NN: That's why, when I came to this time, I thought that I would hear so much about them. But, if it troubles you so much to talk about it…

Frederick: That's enough, NN. I'm sorry. If you're willing to listen, I'll tell you about us. If you don't mind putting aside the rest of the day, I will tell you anything you want to know. So, you don't have to hold it in anymore.

NN: Really!? Thank you, Daddy!!

Frederick: It's OK. All right, shoot.

NN: Then…what line did you use to propose to Mom?

Frederick: You're starting with a tough one out of the gate…

Huh. I have no idea how I missed the fact that this had been translated.

It's wording seems to be slightly different from the MUxNn parent support, which is something I've seen before, when comparing the HenryxNoire parent support and MUxNoire parent support. It's nice that they changed it slightly for each different father.

Alternatively, the difference could just be chalked up to us translating and localising it differently.

Out of curiousity is the F!MU X Donny support out? I really wanna read it but no one seems to have translated it yet.

It's on Pegasus Knight but it's only A ~ S, though the full support can be find at http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/582.html

Here's the video verson - www.nicozon.net/watch/sm18502401

I hope this helps. The nicozon link works but not the 18.atwiki link for some reason.

Edited by December Knight

It's on Pegasus Knight but it's only A ~ S, though the full support can be find at http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/582.html

Here's the video verson - www.nicozon.net/watch/sm18502401

I hope this helps. The nicozon link works but not the 18.atwiki link for some reason.

thanks!

wish I could understand what they are saying. Still looks cute though!