I Can't Believe It's Still Not SFMM2 Minimafia - Randomlynch Wins

Prims

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz, a Vanilla Townie, has been random-lynched.

You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Do not post during the Night Phase unless your role allows otherwise.

DAY TWO

Nobody died. Presumably because scum was too busy partying now that they don't have to worry about Blitz anymore.

You have about 72 hours left in the day. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Edited by Prims

I would still be a worthless role. So we are all good and dandy at me not roleblocking manix. On a side note. Paper blade is obv town now. Unless he's just trolling but doc could counter claim and it would be a 1 for 1 trade and mafia would be behind. So legit town paperblade.

Assuming no town roleblocker manix is safe. Which leaves.

Me

Aere

Eclipse

Helios

Ether

Rapier

So to start off the day.

##Vote: Rapier

in the latter yes

in the former it was a generic comment on the no deaths

it's also possible the mafia kill did not go through for other reasons such as them idling for whatever reason, hooker, some other protective role, etc.

Ah. Well add paperblade to the list then. And frankly add manix to the list then.

It occured to me that just because he was blocked doesn't mean that he could be the scum buddy of some other scum person and just not been a part of the kill.

So nevermind, we really have nothing from that except that our doc is amazing.

Yeah but if he thought Blitz was scum he should have hammered imo. I mean, I can make the argument that he is scum trying to appease the town and not draw attention to himself by hammering a townie.

I put whether I hammered or not into the hands of the town. The town decided that I shouldn't hammer. In the end, Blitz got lynched regardless, so no harm done.

Yeah it can be looked at either way.

A: What the heck why you no hammer? You thought he was scum and if you thought that why didn't you do it?

There is also this though if he had hammered.

B: You hammered even though you multiple people didn't want it to go through why?

I don't quite know what to think of it. There are other ways that it could have happened but there are two distinct things that would make him look town that people could have argued depending on what ether did.

I think he chose this to look the most townie because a random lynch wouldn't be something scum would want since it would chance killing them as well.

Stupid question but, what's a Hooker? Also, is there any possibility that Manix was roleblocked by another role that isn't Roleblocker (if he's telling the truth)?