Prims

Votal Time !!

Helios (1) - Rapier

Manix (1) - Aere

Paperblade (1) - Ether

Rapier (1) - Paperblade

Shinori (1) - Manix

Not Voting: Blitz, eclipse, Helios, Shinori

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have about 56 hours left in the day.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there isn't much to work off of right now so that's probably why no one is talking. Let's see...

##Vote Ether

Gonna go back to this for now because I know Clipsey and Blitz will talk when they're actually able to access a computer. And he doesn't have a vote on him right now.

Subs get out rargh.

##Unvote: Paperblade

##Vote: Psych

I'll lynch you D1 every single time until it stops working, you.

Wait, that's stupid you aren't even playing yet.

##Unvote: Psych

##Vote: Paperblade

;/

Face it, Brad. You know you cannot stand up to my foolproof logic. You will be lynched, rebel scum, and there is nothing you can do about it. Let me repeat the evidence to seal your fate, cretin.

;/

I'm awake now. At first even though you voted psych i thought he was actually playing and had asked for a sub out. Derp. ##Vote: Blitzy

I know she will talk when she's here but this is just in case. Only her and eclipse don't have votes on people yet, so i wont them to get in here as soon as they can.

Otherwise my vote would be on Rapier. Not talking at all except for one post, but calling others out on not talking.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Helios

I didn't really like your reason for voting Ether over anyone else (since you tried to actually provide one rather than lolrvs)

It wasn't really much of a reason though, I just wanted to save myself from Clipsey's wrath Ether's just been online (I think I saw him at least) and hadn't posted sooo yeah. We really have nothing to work with right now and we could use more talking from people. That's my thought process anyway.

#Unvote

I COOKED THE MAJORITY OF A MOTHER'S DAY DINNER BY MYSELF, AS MY MOTHER'S DAY GIFT TO MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER. I'm tired, and I have a lot of trash that I need to deal with tomorrow.

OUCH

hope you are doing better now

anyways

great Helios is around

##Vote:Helios

Well I was asleep dammit. I finished watching School Rumble yesterday and I'm really disappointed that they didn't animate the third semester, so it just jumps into this random stuff that makes no sense. Then the author became lazy as hell and decided to make such a great series have such a shitty ending. So much disappointment.

##Unvote

Gonna go eat and do life stuff.

school rumble has the funniest love triangles I have ever seen, they should have continued.

school rumble has the funniest love triangles I have ever seen, they should have continued.

I know right? I have to read the manga now to figure out how everything goes. Plus Eri and Yakamo seem to have much bigger roles then in the show.

Votal Time !!

Helios (4) - Rapier, Paperblade, Manix, Blitz (L-1!)

Paperblade (1) - Ether

Rapier (1) - Shinori

Not Voting: Aere, eclipse, Helios

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have about 48 hours left in the day.

Edited by Prims