• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi I have been here for almost four years

except I've been pretty on and off

the community got so much more accepting though

INTEGRITY'S GUIDE FOR NOT PISSING OFF INTEGRITY ON YOUR FIRST DAY:

1: Don't be a douche to Integrity.

2: Don't be a douche around Integrity.

it's really quite amazing how many people break this and then magically think I'm this super-mean asshole forever.

gee I wonder why

EDIT: Also I've only been here two years so yeah.

Edited by Integrity

SF in 08 and 09 was high school, basically. It seemed like the most vocal posters were that age, and people either didn't take themselves seriously or took themselves far too seriously (including me ofc). That is, without my assuming too much about the strategy wonks, who I assume have been doing their thing the whole time. It's probably safe to say it's more diverse now, if more restrained. A little. In some areas. Sometimes.

You want people to be banned to fulfill your dream of being banned, since you never have still? x3

It's not just a dream for me to be banned, and it didn't even originate with a dream for me to be banned, but w/e.

SF is definitely a lot better now than it used to be (oh look it's me with the same story I tell every time this topic comes up), though I think it has had a higher point. It's not too bad right now, and I think the problem is that the staff/rules are either too strict or too loose. But yeah, it's definitely way way better than it was when I joined, but that's because it was horrific back then. The default stance in the FE sections was basically "tiers are for queers and this character is the best because its my opinion and nobody can question that :smug:", and elsewhere it was even worse sometimes. The average posts quality was probably negative. I mean honestly there were so many terrible things that I've forgotten some of them.

You know I actually tried to be nice to people for a pretty long time

and then some fuckwit over at spriting made me blow my fuse

I'm still nice as long as you aren't a fuckwit though

You're still doing a pretty good job of being nice~!

I almost blew my fuse the other day regarding a person I shall not name. If he was more of an insufferable idiot I might just have.

I'm doing well!

Congratulations!

For keeping your temper, Imma give you cookies and a bunny!

cookie-bunny.jpg

Maybe it was a bad idea to keep the two together...

Ah well.