Slayer (1): Balcerzak

Not voting (3): eclipse, Kaoz, StSS

Where is Elieson's Name in this chart

Oh, I see it! It's in the "Not Voting" area. I'll vote, just still re-reading

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name isn't on the voting list, even though I'm not voting at the moment.

Rein is also cleared, at least in my eyes and I suppose in the eyes of anyone who trusts me.

OKAY RECOUNT

Shinori (3): Prims, Bizz, Iris

Slayer (2): Balcerzak, Rein

Kaoz (1): Raymond

Anouleth (1): Kay

Blitz (1): Marth

Rein (1): Kaoz

Psych (1): Anouleth

eclipse (1): Blitz

Not voting: eclipse, Elieson, Psych, Shinori, Slayer, Rein

I THINK THIS IS RIGHT

- Shinori because he's basically just bending with the winds of change. Easy jump on Marth wagon -> easy jump on Anouleth wagon because all the cool kids are doing it. Still looks like all his opinions are town's general conensus and that his town reads are very, very easy. Probably the scummiest so far since I get an impression of blending in from him.

First off marth wagon was just a vote because i was slow around and removed it as well after i heard he claimed to you, i wasn't around fast enough to get it off sooner or on soon enough to get it in earlier. Anou wagon i had already stated i thought was partially scummy and i was the third person voting him so he would talk, i wouldn't really consider that a wagon whatsoever. That's more pressure in a game with 21 players. One vote normally wouldn't do anything. And I'm being called scummy for stating the obvious of townies. How does that work out? People are basically claimed town ish in peoeples eyes in the thread, I get a townie read off of them, That makes me scum. Explain that a bit better for me please.

Oh, I haven't re-read that far yet, fuck me

##Unvote: Blitz

##Vote: Shinori

hey levity you should practice what you preach pls

So why did you vote me? Could you give me a bit of reasoning? Or are you just sheeping behind prims who voted me? Which i guess is okay since he's town leader, But i was voted for sheeping onto marth and anou wagons.

I would be all right with this lynch, but I could be definitely be convinced of other things. Maybe; he's been pretty vague and hazy. Let's see what Shinori says.

I've been trying to play more carefully ever since Golden sun mafia where someone claimed mayor and ended up being a mafia mayor variant. I don't trust easy claims such as just out right "OH HI IM TOWN" But i've done as asked and claimed to Prims early on.

Also for a vote for now. ##Vote: Slayer

Slayer has been having a lot of posts lately but the majority of these posts have been small, and not too helpful. He has been mimicing others opinions just as i have and if that is a scum read then he's been having this same issue. However i think he's going to bed so I don't think this helps us at all. ##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson I'd like for you to talk more, you seem to not be doing too much, albeit you are new and don't understand everything but atm i do not believe you have done too much. We could use more info. Who do you think is scummy? Currently my read on you is neutral. At first i thought you could be town because of newbtown but balcerak did point out earlier in the thread you can't just assume that or tell anything by that. Don't be like me and be not useful for playing longer as stated by Iris.

I feel Kaoz is third party, tbh. Maybe it was that cult talk.

I do think Shinori is mafia, however. If Psych's to be trusted, then I'd say Elieson is off my suspect list.

Also I think its safe to say the mafia has a silencer? Or something that prevents you from using role pms, because I honestly don't think that a townie with such a power would use it on eclipse just yet. Speaking of which, I can't really suspect eclipse or Kay just yet.

i really doubt elieson is scum.

And this is even more of a reason why i'm voting you, shinori.

OKAY RECOUNT

Shinori (3): Prims, Bizz, Iris

Slayer (2): Balcerzak, Rein

Kaoz (1): Raymond

Anouleth (1): Kay

Blitz (1): Marth

Rein (1): Kaoz

Psych (1): Anouleth

eclipse (1): Blitz

Not voting: eclipse, Elieson, Psych, Shinori, Slayer, Rein

I THINK THIS IS RIGHT

Technically the non-voting Rein should be me I think. Because I'm not voting afaik.

Anyways.

##Vote: Kaoz

I dunno. You just subbed in and i was fine with that post you made, but with the information I have access too I'm a bit confused as to how you could be town at this moment.

Ok nevermind Paper, I'm voting now apparently. I think.

sorry shinori, i'm on my phone but i'll point out individual things that you have said that have bothered me a bit

especially "I've been trying to be cautious since gs mafia"

i dunno, that didn't seem very relevant to me

Well more or less GS mafia had someone mafia claim town, i doubt that same thing is happening in this situation but it could happen, there is always that possibility, people have mentioned it and i doubt it will really happen but it doesn't mean i shouldn't play cautiously. Should i just outright play openly and claim info or everything i know/don't know? I think mafia benefits more from having info than we do. Hasn't that been stated before.

Damn you guys for having a shitton of things happen. Now, then. . .

First off, fuck you Psych for outing who I am. That was half the fun. However, other me, I don't have the role you're thinking of. Furthermore, this role didn't come with a lack of OC; it was foisted on me at the end of the night. I've been hinting at my role all game long; see if you can figure out what it is.

I want Blitz to answer whether or not his refusal to claim is a PR before I vote again. There's a slight possibility that Haze has a sick sense of humor.

Also for a vote for now. ##Vote: Slayer

Slayer has been having a lot of posts lately but the majority of these posts have been small, and not too helpful. He has been mimicing others opinions just as i have and if that is a scum read then he's been having this same issue. However i think he's going to bed so I don't think this helps us at all. ##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson I'd like for you to talk more, you seem to not be doing too much, albeit you are new and don't understand everything but atm i do not believe you have done too much. We could use more info. Who do you think is scummy? Currently my read on you is neutral. At first i thought you could be town because of newbtown but balcerak did point out earlier in the thread you can't just assume that or tell anything by that. Don't be like me and be not useful for playing longer as stated by Iris.

Ok, so I'm not sure why you voted, and then unvoted, and then voted again. I guess you're busy and all, so maybe you've not noticed that. It still raises a question, like it looks like you're waffling. " Elieson's not talking, Slayer is mimicing reasoning of others, but Slayer's going to bed and voting him would not make me look pro-town. Once Elieson responds and Slayer comes back online, I'll vote Slayer." is the thing I'm getting from this. I mean, I get it if you vote, unvote and vote again as a joke, but this looks more serious. Not to mention you conveniently used Balcerzak and iris' reasoning to help you, and you're voting for someone who you think is neutral rather than someone who seems scummy.

Either you've got your vote priorities wrong or you're messing up big time.

also, for those of you who sometimes got confused between whether I was roleplaying or not, I claimed my PR to Prims in my last SMS. I've been feeling bad that it's been marring my clarity a little.

ugh, my phone deleted my last message... and it's no fun claiming prs... this sucks...

yeah, actually, I agree with Marth here. And I also don't like how in that post he says, "and slayer has been mimicking others like I have ..." well, that doesn't necessarily make it okay to do that, and he's obviously trying to throw some heat on Slayer here who has had a few suspicions on him already.

alsoooo I wouldn't mind a kaoz or even a kay lynch either. And since we apparently have a role that takes away the ability to give and receive SMS for the day, we'll need to be careful.

I get a feeling Kay's character is Balcerzak. Long posts, not very frequent though. These posts are rich in content, however. And perhaps her posting style too, but I'm not sure.

But if this is the case, then what she's doing seems understandable. Thoughts?

Oh, and to everyone: If your PR is actively detrimental to the town, you might want to say something. Goodness knows I learned my lesson in the first SFMM.

##Unvote because Psych

I'm not liking his overall attitude at the moment, this post in particular feels off to me. He seems to backtrack on his opinions both there and here.

Proto/Kaoz: Not liking Proto for not existing. Not liking Kaoz for posting a whole lot of emptiness (if simply for mostly echoing what's already been said). Leaning anti-town.

##Unvote##Vote: KaozAs I said, I'm not comfortable lynching Psych, and imo Kaoz is by far the scummiest player right now.

I'm finding myself agreeing with Raymond that you said a lot without actually adding much. Kaoz, you spent most of your post harping on Blitz's logic, what's your opinion on him? As far as I'm concerned both he and Rein are likely town so eugh.

I've been tired as shit yesterday and barely managed to even reread D1 before going to bed, of course I didn't adress any long winded arguments and of course it's not unlikely that I repeat what other people said, given that I wrote the replies as I went along and other people were kinda around before me. Would you have prefered a "Hey guys, I don't really have anything new to add at the moment, will go to bed now and see what comes up over night"? Didn't think so.

As for Blitz, I think he should concentrate less on his PR and actually start backing up his stuff. Not leaning either way regarding his allignment.

Also Kaoz implying the existance of a cult is totally a scumtell. <_<

because putting heat on third-parties as a general rule is a scumtell, in my opinion. It creates the illusion that you're helping out by hunting scum when you're not exactly hunting mafia. And we don't know if there's a cult or not, and it's best not to worry about it until we have genuine proof that there is a cult.

I disagree. First of all, I haven't tried to "create an illusion" or whatever, secondly it's a very real threat and if we wait until a culted player flips, it might very well be too late to do anything about it. The claims in the past couple of games were questionable at times to say the least, so I don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask whether a cult implicating one exists.

##Vote: KaozI dunno. You just subbed in and i was fine with that post you made, but with the information I have access too I'm a bit confused as to how you could be town at this moment.

I'm not quite following you. Mind explaining that a bit more?

alsoooo I wouldn't mind a kaoz or even a kay lynch either. And since we apparently have a role that takes away the ability to give and receive SMS for the day, we'll need to be careful.

I wouldn't want a Kay lynch because of certain reasons about role claiming and yeah, that ability is troublesome, but Eclipse still looks scummy to me and I won't consider her auto clear because she was targeted by something like that

@Raymond,

if I were a hider, wouldn't I have most to gain by claiming who I was going to target?

@Eclipse

my restriction has nothing to do with not claiming, that is just me being myself.

##Unvote because Psych

I'm not liking his overall attitude at the moment, this post in particular feels off to me. He seems to backtrack on his opinions both there and here.

I've been tired as shit yesterday and barely managed to even reread D1 before going to bed, of course I didn't adress any long winded arguments and of course it's not unlikely that I repeat what other people said, given that I wrote the replies as I went along and other people were kinda around before me. Would you have prefered a "Hey guys, I don't really have anything new to add at the moment, will go to bed now and see what comes up over night"? Didn't think so.

As for Blitz, I think he should concentrate less on his PR and actually start backing up his stuff. Not leaning either way regarding his allignment.

I disagree. First of all, I haven't tried to "create an illusion" or whatever, secondly it's a very real threat and if we wait until a culted player flips, it might very well be too late to do anything about it. The claims in the past couple of games were questionable at times to say the least, so I don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask whether a cult implicating one exists.

I'm not quite following you. Mind explaining that a bit more?

Wait. . .

How in the bloody FUCK do you know Blitz's PR?

##Vote: Kaoz