CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ughhhhh I hate town leaders, this is so unfair ))):

At any rate, I claimed. I'm a little worried about it because :things:, but I think it'll be fine.

It may be worth noting that a SMS to one of us goes to the other as well

Whats SMS? Also, did you guys mason somebody else or is that not how masons work?

Whats SMS? Also, did you guys mason somebody else or is that not how masons work?

SMS = one of the messages we're allowed to send to another player

Also, from what he's posted, Proto and Kay are just mason buddies that know each other's innocence but cannot recruit.

Ugh, whatever. My buddy is Strawman. I shouldn't actually need him to post for people to believe me on this.

People who take longer to send claims are likelier to be scum imo.

Also, uh, please mention who you are while messaging. Both so SMSes far have been anonymous (though the first one was obvious, the second less so but I believe I know who it is).

Oh, SMSes are anonymous when you send them? Whoops.

Prims, you know which one was mine, yes?

Oh hey, you decided to go ahead and out me, I see. Its okay though Prims, I agree with your actions and I trust that you know what you/we are doing!

Yes, Prims and I are confirmed town to each other. We are in the same pm and our roles are even in the same post, clearly visible to each other with the same town wincon and awesome PRs. I'm not really sure what other confirmation I can give, but there you have it.

I'm kind of worried that people are going to sit around now and assume Prims will decide everything there is to decide.

I'm kind of worried that people are going to sit around now and assume Prims will decide everything there is to decide.

Baaaaahhh

Ok, I'm sorry for missing N0 yesterday, but I was busy with stuff. And bad internet connection when I was free.

That said, we're claiming to Prims now? I've read only the last couple of pages, and all I'm gonna say is, I'm not claiming.