CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's smart enough to realize that if he tied the vote, he'd look even scummier.

Not really. When you know you're town, if you can somehow prevent dying then you should do that. Of course you should do that when you're mafia too, but the point is that he didn't, which tells me that he could be sure he wouldn't be lynched despite that. From the sheer fact that Strawman supported the lynch, I'm reasonably sure that Shinori didn't claim lynchproof or anything similiar either.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at for why this is important, though?

I recall someone saying that it would have been dumb of you to claim what you claimed and then immediately use your ability. What I was getting at was that if you claimed early, you wouldn't know how the lynch would turn out, hence it wouldn't have been stupid as that person claimed (I really forgot who it was atm), and it might have been worth using it despite claiming already.

Cough kaoz

Have a cough drop.

Cause only a handful of people are talking. And it's silly. It frankly seems anyone who get a wagon on them or starts to just drops off the side of the planet. Not to mention the people who are normally inactive/lurkers. I don't even know what all happened this phase, everything went wrong and people seemed to have panicked maybe?

And nope. I never claimed lynch proof because i didn't know i was till after the fact. It was a nice little surprise.

Unless you're the town doctor-cop-vig-with-a-side-of-safeguard, you want lynches to go through. Your corpse is information, and the way people interacted with you will help determine what side they're on.

-Intermission-

Kay (6): StSS, Shinori, Bizz, Slayer, Marth, Psych

Shinori (4): Balcerzak, Kaoz, Kay, Elieson

Kaoz (3): Raymond, Iris, Eclipse

Iris (1): Blitz

Not Voting (2): Anouleth, Rein

Deciding that having only one Kay dead was messing with continuity, the moviegoers elected that Kay had to go.

Stuffing her into the screening room and strapping her to a chair, they presented her with her current situation. She would be given a pistol with one bullet in it, and they would begin playing the entire second season of Milky Holmes on repeat until she decided what to do with it.

Kay protested loudly against this unfair and barbirous treatment, but the moviegoers had their minds made up, and her pleas fell on deaf ears.

A few hours later, a gunshot rang out from the theatre, and Kay was dead.

Kay has been lynched, she was:

Dear Kay,

Sleeping is a scumtell

You are Paperblade, Town Mayor.

;/;/;/;/;/;/ I'm mayor claimtome. You were mayor approximately once and died Night 1, which was terrible and made you cry all night. You secretly wish you could make posts entirely consisting of song lyrics and other inanity and never have to make a relevant post in thread other than a lynch vote, which is why you love your alter ego Kelsey Green so much and prefer OC to NOC.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - USER claimtome." Such brilliant logic will be impossible to argue with, and as a result USER will give you his whole Role PM.

Post Restriction: You're a big music nut, and love to quote song lyrics in mafia games, as such, you should quote song lyrics frequently, but they shouldn't be easily distinguishable from the rest of your content, work them into what you want to say.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if all threats to the mafia are removed.

Calls of triumph rang out as the crowd realised that one of their tormentors was dead, but it wasn't time to rest yet, there were still more out there.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends on Monday the 28th of May at 11PM GMT.

Have a nice night~

That is the biggest mismatch of title to ability. That doesn't explain why her logic was shit, though. Well, Blitz, I hope you're happy with the fact that the mafia now has your role PM.

Yes to Raymond's proposed scum team (not like there was a 'no' option), although not so sure about Slayer, but not getting town vibes, either/

Bizz, remember that discussion after GS mafia where we said we would be more vocal in our opinions and such? Yay~!

Still gunning for that Kaoz lynch since he's totally Kay's scumbuddy, but that would be also weird, since both Kay and Proto [as Kaoz subbed in for him] (the people, not characters) would be mafia, haha.

And nope. I never claimed lynch proof because i didn't know i was till after the fact. It was a nice little surprise.

But I thought you said you weren't lynch proof? Or you think you are now?

Haze and Paperblade are lazy. Seems that I got a role title change, and nothing else. Too bad they didn't tell me at the end of the night phase, when it kicked in. ;/

The reason why i became quiet to anyone wondering:

I found nothing more interesting to say after i explained my suspicion for shinori, and people don't like jokeposts nor fail logic, therefore i decided to shut up and post whenever i found something intriguing. I was kind of just waiting for the end of day phase honestly...

Also, yay we got Mafia's info role.

Look, keep talking. The more we see of your thought process, the easier it makes things if you end up dead and town.

I try, its just sometimes there is no point in saying something because somebody has already said it.

Here's some food for thought, then.

1. Why are you a bad lynch target for D3?

2. What are your thoughts on the other people that had votes on them?

3. Any other odd behaviors/things of note you noticed?

Here's some food for thought, then.

1. Why are you a bad lynch target for D3?

2. What are your thoughts on the other people that had votes on them?

3. Any other odd behaviors/things of note you noticed?

1) Because i'm, but more importantly there are more suspicious people to attend to. I'm also willing to help town.

2) Shinori, i already explained, his day 1 save looked really bad on him. Iris, if shinori is mafia she likely is too. Kaoz has been suspected by everyone for being unhelpful and his post just say nothing. I don't really have much of an opinion here i'm going to be honest. No voters - Seriously, why the hell was there any vote in there :/

3) Raymon has particularly caught my eye because he seems particularly confident on what he feels. Could just be RPing but still.

Also feeling a bit less bad about Slayer now; I can't pinpoint why exactly, though. I guess the primary reason would be that I can't really see his vote on Kay being a bus (possibly underestimating him there).

I'd also like to point out that if I got the rest of the scum-team right, there's some hardcore-bussing on Shinori going on. Either that, or he's town. Not sure what to think of that, so I vote that we leave him alone for the time being and lynch the more suspicious people (like Kaoz) first.

3) Raymon has particularly caught my eye because he seems particularly confident on what he feels. Could just be RPing but still.

It's called skill. :newyears:

Yay. I get to do more stuffs. Also @Iris: I said i didn't know i was lynchproof. And i still don't know for sure.

Side note. Strawman. You know what my ability is, would you like me to use it?

"Don't lynch me because others are worse" isn't the world's best defense. For example. . .

1. I'm prodding the lot of you to speak, for one. I have no problems putting myself in the spotlight, and I'm really frustrated that I wasn't able to claim. It also means I can use my role as I want, and the mafia dance thingy won't stop me.

2. Now that we have a flip. . .

- Elieson didn't even mention her

- Blitz needs to respond, now that his "cop" has flipped mafia

- Kaoz didn't say anything about her, either

- Anouleth and Rein didn't even bother voting. C'mon you two, we need your help. ;/

- Bal didn't mention Kay

- Raymond, Iris, and Yours Truly already expressed our discontent; in Iris' case, she didn't care which of Kay/Kaoz were lynched, Raymond was more suspicious of Kaoz, and I second-guessed myself.

If I had to take a stab at the remaining scum, it's Kaoz/Bal with at least one (if not both) of Eli/Blitz. I'm up in the air about Shinori - on one hand, he didn't claim lynchproof, yet there was no lynch. On another, he had a lot of suspicious people pushing his lynch this phase.

3. It's way too quiet in here. Either our town is inactive or needs an IQ boost.

Yay. I get to do more stuffs. Also @Iris: I said i didn't know i was lynchproof. And i still don't know for sure.

In one you seem sure, in the other you retract. If your PM says you aren't lynch proof you probably arent.

"Don't lynch me because others are worse" isn't the world's best defense. For example. . .

I know, its just i couldn't find any other reason... Particularly because my role isn't essential to town and I didn't feel like i was being active enough to mention that/feel that it was a valid defence.